Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 47. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

If you trust they wont steal your money in the next reconciliation.... I would not give them another penny

I never said tahn the BTC I produced will stay on zenpool  Wink
Edited
Activity: 434
Merit: 259

I believe you. I would be  interested in a filing a complain at least with the FTC due to the VaultBreaker. Any info that you can help with would be appreciated. Also, if you would like to chat in private with many of those that have been vocal against GAW at HT (now banned of course), PM me Smiley (most of us at the top 50 in reputation in HT)

You can file a SEC complaint online here: http://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

You Can file a FTC complaint online here: http://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc

They are already aware of the following names associated with GAW/Zen so it is recommended to re-list them in any communication compliant filing as they are digitally merged with others.

GAW MINERS, LLC (unregistered DBA's - GAWMiners.com, GAW Corp, Geniuses at Work, ZenMiner, HashTalk, ZenCoud, BTC.com)

Below, is a copy of one complaint narrative already confirmed being submitted earlier this past past week (before the latest events of the previous 48 hours had occurred):

GAW Miners, LLC, 6 month old Connecticut based company (incorporated in DE) also known as GAWMiners.com (via their misrepresented web forums at hashtrader.org) is attempting to use "virtual" cloud-based bitcoin mining investment activities to draw-in investors for their likely fictional "IPO" that was then changed to a new "ICO" (initinital coin offering) that is now being changed on the fly to a debit pre-pay, gift, or some other payment card in order to suck in new American and global investors. Their latest tactic is their claims they are buying other companies by the week and working ("negotiating") with Walmart, Target, and Amazon among others to generate "$100M" in first round funding with other private VC firms to reach their "$250M market cap" in the coming weeks/months.

From everything observed, they are not a registered nor lawful currency broker or facilitator, yet they are making promises they know they cannot keep, their priority is to replace the US$ with their own medium of exchange, and they are utilizing publicly traded company names and mythical associations to add credence to their elicit activities.

Direct enquirers for proof of their claims and ongoing complaints about their questionable business and investment vehicle has been met with the multiple "banning" of now-enlightened people from their misrepresented web forums at www.hashtalk.org (hashing is a term used for the computers that "hash" cryptography to find Bitcoin blocks). Likewise, the primary face of the company (Josh Garza) has threatened legal action via their "room full of attorneys" if people do not stop "attacking" them with what they call FUD (fear - uncertainty - doubt). However, they - themselves - refuse to be transparent about what they are doing with peoples' money, how the claims they are now making map out to reality, and what is being done to insure their actions are LEGAL and inline with established SEC/FTC requirements. Since this outfit of individuals masquerading as legitimate businessmen and women is much like the current FTC investigation surrounding Butterfly Labs (Case 4:14-cv-00815-BCW), a copy of this complaint will be filed with them a well.

==================

Lastly, I will be contributing to helping via my new (smaller home) at www.miningadvocates.org

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CEO FlawMiners TM®
Anybody remember mortgage-backed derivatives? Here we go again.

ZeekRewards.com was better, in 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-B-jny_jVE

The largest Ponzi scheme in history, in regards to number of victims, was exposed in August of this year. The Securities and Exchange Commission has accused ZeekRewards.com, and it's parent company Rex Venture Company, of luring 2 million investors worldwide in a $600 million dollar internet Ponzi scheme. The receiver for the government says it will take a long time before ALL the victims are located and hopefully, refunded some of their money for their losses. They are currently in the process of "clawbacks" meaning they are asking investors who received money from the company to give back that money so that it can be divided up between all victims fairly.

However, in a weird twist of denial, many of the victims want to continue with "business as usual." They believe in the business opportunity of ZeekRewards.com that they are actually fighting the SEC's actions.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Anybody remember mortgage-backed derivatives? Here we go again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
There's no negotiations. Zen is not a real pool. Josh arbitrarily decides how much it pays

Any proof of this or bullshit as always?

Dude you are going to get colossally burnt on this.

I'm selling my last 4 black widow converted primes now. That just leaves me with 200 Zens I'm going to gamble on hashcoin with.
Wow, i think josh is getting desperate! He is pretty much begging people to get referrals. I don't believe it will be much longer, but who knows.

You mean his Amway inspired marketing strategy?  Shocked

There's no negotiations. Zen is not a real pool. Josh arbitrarily decides how much it pays

It has been a known for 2+ months now there is no actual mining going on at GAW/Zen. This is another reason why they have changed their TOS (repeatedly) to disclose "virtual" "digital" miners, etc. when people were inquiring as to why when real hardware was sold by GAW back in June/July with hosting, that hardware was nowhere to be found when it came to ship people their products after the free hosting expired (August-September).

All the strategically angled pictures of the same $50-75K worth of early Zeus sourced hardware (not hooked up to anything) taking up less space than a single grocery store isle in a storage facility (circa early July), which they call a data center, will not change the fact that rented ServerRack and Amazon based cloud servers "ARE" GAW/Zen - nothing more.

Trace their network data routing and it will all be clear.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Wow, i think josh is getting desperate! He is pretty much begging people to get referrals. I don't believe it will be much longer, but who knows.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

What do you mean by this?
Zen is NOT a real pool. There was never any question on that. GAW does not  mine on any of the pools listed but either a private pool or maybe nicehash since the payouts are better then they pay you what the pool would have paid IF your hashlet/mining power was on that pool. As to negotiations whose knows. Josh or the higher ups are the only ones who can say for certain. But either way take it with a grain of salt since they promised a lot and failed to deliver such as Prime Sha mining, an amp store, more amps, hashpoints for amps, etc. Its interesting that now hashpoints will essentially be gone once the ICO is over (they said hashpoints will become hashcoins now) which essentially shows most of what they said in the past few months were BS. You can not buy amps with hashpoints if they do not exist or more hashpower!
Activity: 23

You mean like the proof walmart and amazon are on board?
Actually does josh ever have any proof?
Activity: 13

do research and find out for yourself, there is no mining going on at any pool but instead Josh simply pays out what the current rates are
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

It makes sense from a business point of view to rather give store credits (HP's) instead of fiat/BTC as revenue. If you're betting big on the value of the credits (as in, the hashcoin will take off bigtime) you'd rather give away "free" credits and save money. On the other hand, if the coin takes off, the storecredit might be worth more than what they would've paid out directly right now. So in that sense it would be very profitable for the company if it would collapse (their business) before the HP's actual value flies up.

Edited
from https://hashtalk.org/topic/15623/another-hashbase-pic

Somehow they have data from nov/dec/jan/feb/mar of next year how much Hashcoin is worth ... ?

I actually would like to know how considering I'm still waiting on a withdrawal from October 8th where they created a double spent and are now blaming me for the TX not being visible on the Blockchain, they won't admit that double spends/transactions with no confirms are drop of the blockchain 72 hours later.  This money is probably lost for me, gaw support seemed to indicate that without a valid TXID I can't get anything... one would think that they recorded that request to withdraw ___ to ___ in their systems somewhere before issuing the transaction and could easily see that the recipient never got the deposit.

That sounds kind of backwards. Do you have a deduction on your Balance page or on the Latest Activity page? If you do then it's on them to provide a TX id to you, if you don't then your balance doesn't add up and that should be obvious. Am I missing something? Press them hard on this one.

I see the transaction in my activity, I clearly see the withdrawal for that amount.  I keep asking them to look in their log or better, look at the address were the funds where sent to in order to confirm if they were never sent.

I can't escalate that damn ticket, they admin squashed my account for no reason and have no way of posting on HT.

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
wasn't there a hashcoin already...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hashcoin-hash-x11-animated-logo-dgw-fast-exchanges-568453

What is the mining calculator like for these hashpoos? How many can I mean with 30gh?
Got an email last night about them turning off "hash.gawminers.com" which was giving me better payout with nicehash than any of my primes.  They pulled the plug on the device already which is weird, there's nothing about compensation for downtime in there but they give themselves 10 days (wonder if I'll get compensated for that?), logging into the dashboard gives you this: (with notes from me)

Their offers are pretty lame except the BTC Payout one.  

For Option 1 ZenHashlet:
  • They offer no free hosting
  • Currently maintenance fee is at around 70% of payout
  • They currently seel around $12/M on the market
  • If this were Primes, I would be taking this offer.
For Option 2A hardware:
  • May be your piece of equipment
  • OR anything equivalent (27 Flurrys would be equivalent alright... no thank you)

For Option 2B Payout:
  • Not sure how that BTC1.7 came about but it's a decent offer at around $20.75/Mh.

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

If you trust they wont steal your money in the next reconciliation.... I would not give them another penny

I never said tahn the BTC I produced will stay on zenpool  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: