Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 48. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 507
Hy all ,

just for info , is the hashpoint hashcoins related to this  :

http://hashcoin.technology/getting-started

??

No. And it will not be called HashCoin:

Also, “HashCoin” is the code name. We purchased the rights to the most popular name an online currency could ever have.

This page is a very good collection of all the stuff about hashpoints and the ICO and other stuff that has been scattered around HT:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/15548/in-case-you-missed-what-happened-today-with-the-ico-hashcoin

Thanks for the link . From what I can read until now . This is my choice :

I dropped 50 % of my primes to the market as a safe bet .

The 50% left are mining hashpoints (and I DD with other pool ) .

Hold  my genesis .

Any comments ?

If you trust they wont steal your money in the next reconciliation.... I would not give them another penny

One notable difference between the August version and current one is this:

3.12 GAW as defined herein  is not engaged in providing investment products, regulated commodities, or financial products of any type or kind.  GAW is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority, and does not offer any product or service based upon the sale or acquisition of securities or derivative based products or services. GAW is neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice and you are specifically and adamantly advised not to rely upon anything posted/communicated/implied or expressed by GAW.

And there is a lot more about that, including "forward-looking statements" and such.

I highlighted the most telling section of the GAW T & C above.

Translation: "Everything we say is "marketing" designed to trick you into giving us your coins. Don't blame us if you fall for it".

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Hy all ,

??

Also, “HashCoin” is the code name. We purchased the rights to the most popular name an online currency could ever have.

This page is a very good collection of all the stuff about hashpoints and the ICO and other stuff that has been scattered around HT:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/15548/in-case-you-missed-what-happened-today-with-the-ico-hashcoin

Thanks for the link . From what I can read until now . This is my choice :

I dropped 50 % of my primes to the market as a safe bet .

The 50% left are mining hashpoints (and I DD with other pool ) .

Hold  my genesis .

Any comments ?
I actually would like to know how considering I'm still waiting on a withdrawal from October 8th where they created a double spent and are now blaming me for the TX not being visible on the Blockchain, they won't admit that double spends/transactions with no confirms are drop of the blockchain 72 hours later.  This money is probably lost for me, gaw support seemed to indicate that without a valid TXID I can't get anything... one would think that they recorded that request to withdraw ___ to ___ in their systems somewhere before issuing the transaction and could easily see that the recipient never got the deposit.

That sounds kind of backwards. Do you have a deduction on your Balance page or on the Latest Activity page? If you do then it's on them to provide a TX id to you, if you don't then your balance doesn't add up and that should be obvious. Am I missing something? Press them hard on this one.

Activity: 221

One notable difference between the August version and current one is this:

3.12 GAW as defined herein  is not engaged in providing investment products, regulated commodities, or financial products of any type or kind.  GAW is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority, and does not offer any product or service based upon the sale or acquisition of securities or derivative based products or services. GAW is neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice and you are specifically and adamantly advised not to rely upon anything posted/communicated/implied or expressed by GAW.

And there is a lot more about that, including "forward-looking statements" and such.

I highlighted the most telling section of the GAW T & C above.

Translation: "Everything we say is "marketing" designed to trick you into giving us your coins. Don't blame us if you fall for it".
hmmmm......not looking like i should be using their GAWminers as a tag line (dang it)

I liked the 0.1 btc a month

so from what i can tell the early adopters made money

and now it is utter confusion due to changes that the later order folks (say last 2 weeks or so)

can make any coin on gaw cloud mining?

(sigh this is one confused thread)

That's cute. "We hereby confirm we, according to our rules, are not selling securities." And the law? What does that say? Wink

Oh, pulled a few hashlets from the market to put them in a bit lower
Your account has a withdrawal hold. Please contact support.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hy all ,

??

legendary
I'm not really sure about the amount, but i think i read GAW only supports the bottomline of this coin at $1 per HC. That's like $12.000 a day. All the other possible values are based on the free market.

Still suspicious, what happens with the daily income exceeding the $12.000? Does it wander directly into their pockets?

Well there is also this:

We are preparing a 30mm plus reserve fund to create liquidity for the coin. But we don't believe many will sell. Our market analyst reports show that we should break the $75 market within 12 months of it going live.

(that's how they will guarantee the $20 "floor").

How's that for a "forward-looking statement".
Activity: 236
Hy all ,

??
legendary
Do we know for sure it's 400 hp per coin? I think it's going to be higher and they will cite the no maintenance fees as the reason.

The best we have is CEO's statement here mentioning "less than $4", which is 400 HP currently. Of course this could change as many things have in the past.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/15530/hashcoin-ico-customer-round

HashCoin will go public for just over $20 a coin. Our customer ICO HashPoint round will be at less than $4 a coin.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I'm not really sure about the amount, but i think i read GAW only supports the bottomline of this coin at $1 per HC. That's like $12.000 a day. All the other possible values are based on the free market.

Still suspicious, what happens with the daily income exceeding the $12.000? Does it wander directly into their pockets?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Here is a bit of math about hashpoints. The biggest problem is that the timeline is open-ended. Without a set date for the ICO this whole thing can blow up very quickly. Hopefully it will be clarified on Tuesday.

Total ZenPool hashrate is supposed to be somewhere between 250 and 1000 GH/s (250 GH/s was last known Prime hashrate, since then many Primes and Zens have been sold).

Let's take a fairly conservative assumption that 300 GH/s are mining HashPoints. That's roughly 4.8 million HP per day.

At 400 HP per coin that's 12000 HashCoins per day.

At $20 ICO price that's 240k USD per day GAW is basically giving away for no apparent reason.

For comparison: 5 PH/s of ants will make ~23k (yes, one less zero) USD per day before subtracting power and infrastructure costs.

So the question we should be asking is WHY? Why is this incredibly innovative company being so generous to us? How did we deserve this?

Do we know for sure it's 400 hp per coin? I think it's going to be higher and they will cite the no maintenance fees as the reason.
legendary
Here is a bit of math about hashpoints. The biggest problem is that the timeline is open-ended. Without a set date for the ICO this whole thing can blow up very quickly. Hopefully it will be clarified on Tuesday.

Total ZenPool hashrate is supposed to be somewhere between 250 and 1000 GH/s (250 GH/s was last known Prime hashrate, since then many Primes and Zens have been sold).

Let's take a fairly conservative assumption that 300 GH/s are mining HashPoints. That's roughly 4.8 million HP per day.

At 400 HP per coin that's 12000 HashCoins per day.

At $20 ICO price that's 240k USD per day GAW is basically giving away for no apparent reason.

For comparison: 5 PH/s of ants will make ~23k (yes, one less zero) USD per day before subtracting power and infrastructure costs.

So the question we should be asking is WHY? Why is this incredibly innovative company being so generous to us? How did we deserve this?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
It makes sense from a business point of view to rather give store credits (HP's) instead of fiat/BTC as revenue. If you're betting big on the value of the credits (as in, the hashcoin will take off bigtime) you'd rather give away "free" credits and save money. On the other hand, if the coin takes off, the storecredit might be worth more than what they would've paid out directly right now. So in that sense it would be very profitable for the company if it would collapse (their business) before the HP's actual value flies up.
Seems CEO is under a bit of stress- Self imposed- This is going to be one of your last chances to sell at a good price. Every week its something new with locking accounts and taking BTC back. How the hell are they going to be a middle man between users and large retailers? This is a JOKE

Little survey how many people were banned from  hashtalk for speaking up?

I've been banned at least twice.

Yeah, people have their heads in their ass if they believe this Amazon/Wal-Mart thing. Get real. GAW must sit around laughing at the gullibility of these sheep; I know I do.

I was shadow banned and was told the only way to get that lifted is by Josh or site admin..  Is that true?
if you want to get unbanned, talk to animoesto or cyberlizard, they ar reasonable mods
don't even attempt with GAW_CEO, his head is still inside his butthole

Yep.. Chatted with cyberlizard and I was told only Josh or Hashtalk admin could un shadow ban me.. I am not that interested to get back on and get banned again. I swear some of these posters :Bitcoin Bar" for example are being paid by GAW.. with an "ALL IN" statement and constantly posting about how this is the biggest thing since bitcoin idea was formed. Crazy statements.. What is everyone thinking? This is purely on word of mouth .. WOW..lets all drink some laced koolaide and go to sleep!!

Got shadow banned also, took me 2 weeks to realize it, I was also told by moderators that only Josh can revert this ban.. conveniently he just changed his account signature to this:

Quote from: GAW_CEO Signature
Because of the hundred of PMs I receive a day, I am not able to respond to PMs directly. Please please visit gawminers.com for contact information.

This is short for all bans are final.

what's your username over there?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Contact the BBB and file a complaint: http://www.bbb.org/central-western-massachusetts/business-reviews/computers-software-and-services/gawminers-in-bloomfield-ct-316991

If that does not lead anywhere, then start moving on the SEC or FTC.

No one is going to just give you your BTC back over there, so an outside agency might be needed.

Note that GAW has not bothered to respond to the initial survey the BBB does, hence the C rating. The survey consists of "When did you start doing business? Where are you located? Who is in charge of the company? What is the best contact information."

This GAW ICO is ludicrous and yet another gigantic red flag. It amounts to: "Give us your money now and we guarantee a five fold increase within 2 months." Nope, not scammy sounding at all. Another "guaranteed" profit that will not doubt go the way of "always make money."

The only reason GAW has gotten so many customers is that they are not trying to appeal to the BTC world. They are going for younger, less experienced, and less knowledgeable market. Josh has said so all along, but he calls it something else.

Something sketchy is going on. ZenPool is not at the top of the list on the rates for the past few days even though it is the "worlds most profitable pool"

HashPoint Pool   16 Hash Points
MultiHashlet   0.00040091 BTC
WaffleHashlet   0.00032726 BTC
ZenPool   0.00029783 BTC

Now 16 hp = $0.16 according to josh which equals = .00049523 BTC (@323/BTC) .. Where is this number even coming from??
If we disect this further, zen pool maintenance fee is @ currently .00024767. That means the maintenance fee is accounting for 83.15% of what you mined!!

There has been NO update as to where the negoitiations stand. And guess what ? Thats what he wants!

@GAW wants every zen to switch to HashPoint pool because they no longer have to pay you and give you store credit instead. Then they can do what they want with your hashpower.

I think a lot of people bought in this hashlet thing, saw big returns initially and big promises. Hook, line, and sinker!

As the Irish saying goes,

The lying man has promised
Whatever thing he could
The greedy man believes him
And thinks his promise good
Pages:
Jump to: