Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 71. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 132
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
POPCORN GOT

NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION

Buy Scrypt miner for $14.99 / MH @ ZeusHash! Cheaper than GAW.

You can pay LTC or BTC! Low maintenance fees, $0.059 per MH instead of $0.08. Get FASTER ROI on ZeusHash

Now you goofed kid.  
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
POPCORN GOT

Cocksucker.

Wasted 5 minutes trying to track your 20 BTC that's not even yours obviously.
tjc
Activity: 145
So turns out this little kid is just a liar.  

As if that wasn't obvious lol. But I'm still waiting for...

Eidt: never mind, just got the Hashlets.....not.

Damn it - I knew they played favorites. I'm selling everything.
Also the 20btc the troll was "paid from gaw" came via a mixer.
Activity: 139
Merit: 103

As if that wasn't obvious lol. But I'm still waiting for...

Eidt: never mind, just got the Hashlets.....not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
well that was entertaining.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
POPCORN GOT

[shameless plug for Zeushash removed to avoid reposting spam]

Ummm... you do know that you referral link is TRACEABLE?  That GAW's lawyers can get hold of Zeus's records to discover your identity which will be associated with the referral link code 1iw4p2 and then you will have a whole boatload of problems?

Not to mention the fact that if you posted all of this just to get attention for an affiliate link, you violated the TOS of Bitcointalk?

I am no fan of GAW either, but Zeushash is a COMPLETE waste of money with maintenance fees so high that my 311 mhs only yields 8 LTC per day (and 255 of that is supposed to be fee-free).

Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Activity: 139
Merit: 103
OH well, I guess case is closed... such FUD around here.
YSH
Activity: 59
POPCORN GOT

Buy Scrypt miner for $14.99 / MH @ ZeusHash! Cheaper than GAW.

You can pay LTC or BTC! Low maintenance fees, $0.059 per MH instead of $0.08. Get FASTER ROI on ZeusHash

LOL, this will get you in big trouble.... lol...
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

Just curious why is freshdesk which doesn't use local timezones saying that the 22nd was 3 days ago when today is the 24th?   We use freshdesk as well and this doesn't really add up?
Activity: 56
tjc
Activity: 145
Whenever I need to resolve a quarter million dollar problem I just chime in on a thread on a discussion board. Usually clears things right up.
Activity: 2
First post since however long ago I signed up.

All I have to say is:  nice try guy.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
You guys could make that ticket dissapear in seconds... so this does not prove anything.

However this guy needs to post the TXID, or it is a big hoax and a bad scam attempt.

TXID, signed BTC address, and proof that the addy is a proper ZenCloud addy. Otherwise it could just be a random transaction done in the past.
YSH
Activity: 59
WARNING: GAW MINERS / ZENCLOUD HAS NOT PAID MY WITHDRAWAL FOR 11 DAYS

On Oct 14, I decided to withdraw my full balance on ZenCloud of 754.22481152 BTC to my address 1BuhEgMWFziiuVsgsPhMFoPKFM55p3AyZR. I found out my account was "locked". It has been 11 days and I have only received 20 BTC from GAW.

I have not had any response from GAW for the past 3 days. My HashTalk account is banned, and the new tickets I have been file were simply closed. Even worse, I cannot even sign into my account, it says "Administrative Hold. Please contact support" when I try to login

GAW OWES ME 734.22481152 BTC. SUPPORT TICKET 35118. SEND ME MY BITCOINS NOW.

https://i.imgur.com/mEabxq8.png

I am a large Bitcoin investor and purchased my first Bitcoins in 2013. I decided to "park" some of my bitcoins in GAW to earn hashpoints to get free miners. This has been a horrible mistake. I am hoping that GAW is not a scam, but I have already waited far too long.

Josh Garza: Please send me my coins ASAP!!

Our support department looked up the ticket number and account which you have referenced.   The information you have provided is not in our ticket system.

You guys could make that ticket dissapear in seconds... so this does not prove anything.

However this guy needs to post the TXID, or it is a big hoax and a bad scam attempt.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Transaction IDs, post them, or it is not true.

Do you know you could get in big trouble for this if it is not true?  Lips sealed

Nah, they'll just pull the posts from here probably and there might not be any actual trail leading to this dude to go after.
WARNING: GAW MINERS / ZENCLOUD HAS NOT PAID MY WITHDRAWAL FOR 11 DAYS

On Oct 14, I decided to withdraw my full balance on ZenCloud of 754.22481152 BTC to my address 1BuhEgMWFziiuVsgsPhMFoPKFM55p3AyZR. I found out my account was "locked". It has been 11 days and I have only received 20 BTC from GAW.

I have not had any response from GAW for the past 3 days. My HashTalk account is banned, and the new tickets I have been file were simply closed. Even worse, I cannot even sign into my account, it says "Administrative Hold. Please contact support" when I try to login

GAW OWES ME 734.22481152 BTC. SUPPORT TICKET 35118. SEND ME MY BITCOINS NOW.

I am a large Bitcoin investor and purchased my first Bitcoins in 2013. I decided to "park" some of my bitcoins in GAW to earn hashpoints to get free miners. This has been a horrible mistake. I am hoping that GAW is not a scam, but I have already waited far too long.

Josh Garza: Please send me my coins ASAP!!

Hi here,

Our support department looked up the ticket number and account which you have referenced.   
The information you have provided is not in our ticket system.

prove it, post a screen shot of that ticket number.
Pages:
Jump to: