Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 84. (Read 262908 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
is this legit? any advice for beginners? What is the best hash to buy 3 zenhashlets or 1 prime? thanks

Advice for beginners? Read.

Many people will tell you that GAW is legitimate. And as many people will tell you that they are a long-con Ponzi scheme. It's up to you to process the information that you obtain through reading and judge your level of risk.

But if you're just too lazy to read, then I have an easy answer for you. No, they are not legitimate. But that's just my opinion which you can read for yourself directly above your post.

Now I'm sure someone will come in and post something that completely contradicts what I've said. So who will you believe without learning for yourself?

Further advice... do not go to the GAW-owned HashTalk forum and ask your questions. Negative opinions are forbidden so you will not get honest advice. And in my view, that's further indication that they are not legitimate. Controlling the message through censorship and propaganda is always a bad sign.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
is this legit? any advice for beginners? What is the best hash to buy 3 zenhashlets or 1 prime? thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
I got the fuck out! Lol. And made a tiny bit of profit after 5 weeks. This whole deal just sets my alarm bells ringing.

I invested 0.95BTC and bought 5MHs each of the regular hashlets that were available at the time for 25MHs. I sold everything over the past few days for well under list price and I made 0.182BTC in profit.

I did it out of curiosity because of all of the buzz. I certainly didn't invest any more than I could afford to lose. I learned that lesson with Lunamine. But the whole hashlet concept seems obviously scammy to me. And because it's very well funded and has such a professional feel, the "scamminess" of it is easy to ignore/forget. But literally nothing about it makes any sense.

I had this exact same feeling years ago when I worked in sales for an international paper recycling company. Our divisional Vice President flew in for a meeting with the sales department one day. He was just so excited about this company called Enron that was revolutionizing recycled paper brokerage. He tried for hours to explain in detail how the process worked and how we'd make more money regardless of the price of recycled fiber going up or down. We all nodded our heads and smiled as he spoke so enthusiastically. After the meeting, we all returned to our offices and sat quietly for awhile. Then slowly we started asking each other questions about what we had just heard. And we were all unable to see the logic in any of it!

Regardless, we started doing business through and with Enron. Who can say "no" to the boss?! Profits soared for several months. And we all thought "Gee, maybe we are all just idiots. It seems to be working very well." And then quickly, it all came crashing down. Payments due from Enron were late and eventually stopped coming. Paper shipments went missing. The nice folks at Enron kept making promises and offering even more exciting incentives to keep us hooked for several more months.

Our division ultimately lost millions and our entire company was crippled for years.

So in my mind GAW=Enron. I guess only time will tell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
#### GAW ZENMINER CLOUD PROFIT REPORT ####

I reached ROI.

Method:
1. Buy Hosted Miners at GAW / ZEN / OneMiner.
2. transfer to Hashlets when Possible
3. Buy nothing else, withdraw btc and count them

Time for ROI: 81 days
Investment: 7,44 BTC
Payout: 7,95 BTC ( 107% )

as bitcoins mining is getting harder day by day soo i bet at altcoins will be the way to achieve some roi
SECOND PART:

4. Sell remaining hashrate ( 118 mhash ltc & 1800 ghash btc )

why the fuck do people pay 35 usd per mhash? zen really succeeded in brainwashing!

After Selling Miners:

Time of Investment: 81 days
Payout: 19,15 BTC ( 258% )

was sceptical all the time. got really crazy with this "click for boost"-shit
think i will go to www.genesis-mining.com now.. ( zero fees )

well i just bought a prime here and i got only
MultiHashlet
zenhashlet
scrypt mining at genesis .which is the best altcoins to set to mine nowadays
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I reached ROI.

Method:

SECOND PART:

why the fuck do people pay 35 usd per mhash? zen really succeeded in brainwashing!

After Selling Miners:

Actually I believe Genesis-Mining has a $.08 fee now that they are lifetime contracts.
Activity: 201

I reached ROI.

Method:

SECOND PART:

After Selling Miners:

Activity: 504

What issue are you referring to and what does your post have to do with the posts you quoted?

My bad -
I hit the wrong button and was trying to reply to the post ABOVE that one. ---- FIXED

Scott

OK. Thanks. I was a bit confused.
Activity: 434
Merit: 259

What issue are you referring to and what does your post have to do with the posts you quoted?

My bad -
I hit the wrong button and was trying to reply to the post ABOVE that one. ---- FIXED

Scott
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
GAW is about as transparent as Obama.
Seems he's bought 5 peta hash from Bitmain. They've stopped selling L1's on their web site. Difficulty's going through the roof by the looks of it.
120 x say $12 per hash plus $0.08 per day - wow - Wonder if he's selling shares...
Waiting for batch 2. Cheaper not to go with ZenCloud.

I ran in to that issue at first when trying to register via my Android based smartphone. Once I switched the page to "request desktop site", it worked. It may be either a security requirement or the UTF-8 word wrapping setting on the .css mobile platform not playing nice with the browser. On my notebook and desktop, all seems OK with no adjustments.

Scott-

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
so far GAW has been pretty transparent (webcasts, conferences in vegas, etc) but the main issue is the features that are suppose to hit the hashlets. We are constantly being teased with great things for primes but so far nothing substantial has been done. (SHA mining was offered weeks ago and still is not out). My personal opinion is hashlets are great and can be profitable especially if you play the market right and get good deals. The only concerning thing for me is all these announcements about things to come. I would prefer they would only announce them when they are ready or within a week or so. For example they announces the PRIME buyback for 80% then changed it to 40-what you mined and then just opened it up to the market. They need to be more concrete with their announcements. Just my 2 cents.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Seems he's bought 5 peta hash from Bitmain. They've stopped selling L1's on their web site. Difficulty's going through the roof by the looks of it.
120 x say $12 per hash plus $0.08 per day - wow - Wonder if he's selling shares...

5 PH obviously refers to SHA256, L1 is a Scrypt miner. L1 will not be delivered until December.

As a point of reference, 5 PH is approximately 10-20 times more S3 miners that could be seen in the most recent photo, so it is a sizeable order (or it could be a bunch of S4s, better density).  Hopefully we are finally going to see a signed message and mined blocks.
http://www.gawgate.com

New site for people banned by GAWMiners/ZenCloud and wish to speak their minds or provide some additional info if interested.

Nothing happens when I click Submit registration. This might be why there are no posts.

Just worked for me. Did you get your confirmation email after registering?

As I said nothing happens when i click "Submit registration". So I can't possibly get a confirmation email when I'm not registered.

EDIT: It finally worked. Only took a dozen times filling and refilling out the form. That's about par for anything related to GAW. Cheesy There isn't a single post besides the Admin's welcome post. Why he/she wouldn't start a discussion thread is a little weird.

I ran in to that issue at first when trying to register via my Android based smartphone. Once I switched the page to "request desktop site", it worked. It may be either a security requirement or the UTF-8 word wrapping setting on the .css mobile platform not playing nice with the browser. On my notebook and desktop, all seems OK with no adjustments.

Scott-
Activity: 178
Waiting for batch 2. Cheaper not to go with ZenCloud.

New site for people banned by GAWMiners/ZenCloud and wish to speak their minds or provide some additional info if interested.

Nothing happens when I click Submit registration. This might be why there are no posts.

As I said nothing happens when i click "Submit registration". So I can't possibly get a confirmation email when I'm not registered.

EDIT: It finally worked. Only took a dozen times filling and refilling out the form. That's about par for anything related to GAW. Cheesy There isn't a single post besides the Admin's welcome post. Why he/she wouldn't start a discussion thread is a little weird.

Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad
If Bitmain confirm here, it's ok.
The josh's topic in HT is ridiculous attempt to legitimize his own forum. But unfortunately, his forum isn't a factor in bitcoin community. Bitcointalk is.

He doesn't need to legitimize anything and the number of posts made there every day shows that the forum serves its purpose.
It's Bitmain's choice if and where to confirm the information.

Are you even insinuating that someone is a hater because they didn't get to reply first as if that was actually something to be proud of? Or that they're a troll because they don't agree with what's going on at HT or with GAW and post about it? I don't and would never exhibit the sad and bizarre behavior of sitting and waiting to hear from anyone never-mind from what some praise as the almighty GAW god himself. I'm free-thinking, a well educated and degreed engineer and I question anything and everything that seems wrong. I don't follow anyone and I don't have blind faith in anything. Apparently our definitions of "troll" differ greatly. My definition of a "troll" is one that lives the majority of their sad and lonely life "trolling" social media sites of any kind because they're inept at interacting socially in the real world.

I don't make my decisions based off of what Josh says. For example when they announced HashBase and that it was going to be centered around primes, I didn't go out and buy a bunch of primes.  I rather wait to see what's going to happen with HashBase before I make any decisions on buying more Primes.  Right now ZenMiner kind of feels like a kickstarter, we invest by buying Hashlets and GAW adds features to ZenCloud.  Is there a chance that ZenCloud could go belly up, of course there is but I haven't really see anything to point that except for a few features not getting released yet but with any company that can happen.  Look at the OUYA, people donated $1000s to their kickstarter thinking it was going to be the greatest thing in the world and it turned out to be a heeping pile of crap.  As of right now if all the payouts for ZenPool stay the same I will ROI mid December.  I have had almost no problems with GAW since I started in August and the only problem I have had was I merged some hashlets and didn't get my full payout but it was a known bug so GAW is going to compensate the missing BTC.

Plus I don't invest everything into ZenMiner, I also invest into Genesis-Mining and hopefully sometime in the near future LTC-Gear. 

Sorry if my english seems bad, running on 4 hours of sleep. 

The payouts will NOT stay the same. They never do.
Pages:
Jump to: