Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 92. (Read 262908 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The only people who need to be in court are GAW running this scheme.

Threatening customers who through no fault of their own ended up in a better place than GAW expected.

What if all the purchasers of the multi value gashlets were GAW controlled sockpuppets and this was a way for GAW to get BTC back from other clients into their coffers.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
While they're fixing these incorrect hashlets, might it be too much to be asked to also fix my missing 250 Gh/s Genesis hashlet?  Lips sealed
Activity: 178
Withdrawals seem to be back.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I can't stop watching this unfold. It's like trash TV.

Ikr

+1. HashTalk is hard to beat for entertainment value:)
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Activity: 178
I don't get why do withdrawals need to be disabled for accounts that didn't have any purchases or trade activity, just regular mining income.
Probably because the accounting system is a monolithic mess which doesn't support such flexibility. May not even be a real OORDBMS.
Activity: 394
Wow a lot of shit happened today but I think we will survive this...

Activity: 756
Infleum
If they weren't hacked then you guys were spreading FUD.

I'm pretty sure that hacker's nickname is "nginx", I saw the signature on the defaced hashtalk page. They should check if hashlets were exploited by the same person. Offer a bounty on HT to catch him/her. Nothing unites the community better than some good old witch hunt.

http://i.snag.gy/ve2hO.jpg

I heard some guy named Apache was already after him.

It will be hard to press charges against users who tried to sell bugged hashlets. They didn't steal the codes but got them from the resellers, so the resellers should be financially responsible.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

There is a beta label. We are just too blind to see it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9144214

That's right!
I tend to forget about that one.. mostly due to spending most of the time inside my account where there is no label.
Activity: 39
I can't stop watching this unfold. It's like trash TV.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Official version below. Withdrawals still don't work, 24+ hours now I think. I don't get why do withdrawals need to be disabled for accounts that didn't have any purchases or trade activity, just regular mining income.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/11850/here-is-what-happened-the-last-12-hours

GAW_CEO
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

Here is what happened the last 12 hours…..

Hey Everyone,

As most of you know by now we take security, transparency, and customer protection extremely seriously in this company. That’s why I want to talk to you about an issue that came up last night.

First, we want to apologize for the inconvenience today. We took HashTalk down to pull our database apart for some information we needed on a few users. As you can see, it’s back up now.

Here is what happened: A small exploit arose where some users who purchased Primes through resellers were able to obtain hardware codes for higher quantity Hashlets than what they paid for. This wouldn’t be an issue normally as we could simply “turn off” those Hashlets. However, what some of these users did was put these Hashlets on the market to convert them to BTC so they could make a quick exit.

This is why you saw Hashlet Primes being sold for extremely low prices. These users were attempting to run away with your/our money.

We’re not letting that happen. We have already tracked over half of them down and are in the process of bringing criminal and legal action against them.

My PR team questioned me a few times on whether we should tell you how extreme we will be with these users. But like I told them, I go to ANY measures to protect the integrity of our system and your money and I want everyone to know it. I will find every one of these users and make sure they return every bitcoin.

This was why we choose to temporarily disabled withdraws so these users can’t leave our system with our/your bitcoins while we investigate, manually reverse these transfers, and take legal action against the responsible users.

I just wanted to let everyone know what’s going on. No accounts have been compromised and everyone’s payouts are running perfectly normally. We’re just dealing with a small batch of users who want to make things more complicated for the rest of us. : )

We are about finished with the auditing so we will be turning withdraws back on soon in addition to bringing Hashlet Primes back in to the market.

I am sorry for the inconvenience today. But we will always be extreme when it comes to protecting the investment of our customers.

Hash on.

Josh, CEO.
legendary
So they were hacked. Shit happens.  Roll Eyes If it's only forum there's not much to worry about.

Actually, according to Josh, they were not hacked. Primes that were purchased from resellers were set to higher than purchased MHs and in turn buyers attempted to sell them in the market.

Regardless, from the resellers coming out of the woodwork to sell 'rare' primes to freezing of accounts, to halving of profits due to a third party deal, etc, etc, etc... while, everything is explained----its all pretty suspect.

I think that they need to place a big fat 'beta' label next to their logo and let it ride. Because, all other theories aside, we are all technically living through a beta of their operation.

There is a beta label. We are just too blind to see it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9144214

Activity: 56
So they were hacked. Shit happens.  Roll Eyes If it's only forum there's not much to worry about.

Actually, according to Josh, they were not hacked. Primes that were purchased from resellers were set to higher than purchased MHs and in turn buyers attempted to sell them in the market.

Regardless, from the resellers coming out of the woodwork to sell 'rare' primes to freezing of accounts, to halving of profits due to a third party deal, etc, etc, etc... while, everything is explained----its all pretty suspect.

I think that they need to place a big fat 'beta' label next to their logo and let it ride. Because, all other theories aside, we are all technically living through a beta of their operation.

Activity: 756
Infleum
legendary

I can bash the mod without getting banned!!!!

And good point man, I assume they just are pushing ahead with a business plan and figure will work the bugs later? I dunno. I usuly don't care. But only getting 1 btc instead of 2 in payment pisses me off.

LOL I have been here for a while, but rarely post Smiley

I am actually not that bad really .... Smiley

I dont know whats happening either Sad

Relax, we are not judging. Well, we are actually, but we are very very safe and stable fair and balanced around here Smiley. I think. Most of the time. For one hour on the third Sunday of each leap year with a 2-hour cooldown period.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
maybe  they hopped back on the Jet and took our money ?

1 thing is for sure, they are totally fucked up over there today
Activity: 280
I just looked at my latest activity and for my Primes it listed LTC pool instead of multipool like I selected for my DD pool. Shenanigans.

It's worth noting that hashletbit the highest paying yesterday and was likely used as the DD for most, is now the lowest paying. That's what most people will be paid from is the low payment.

I think we should track how often that happens. See if it's more than a coincidence. Since they r shaving money from all pools due to a "contract" negotiation. I don't know why that would change the rate now unless the original contract lapsed.

Activity: 155

And good point man, I assume they just are pushing ahead with a business plan and figure will work the bugs later? I dunno. I usuly don't care. But only getting 1 btc instead of 2 in payment pisses me off.

LOL I have been here for a while, but rarely post Smiley

I am actually not that bad really .... Smiley

I dont know whats happening either Sad
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I just looked at my latest activity and for my Primes it listed LTC pool instead of multipool like I selected for my DD pool. Shenanigans.
Activity: 280

Pages:
Jump to: