Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 87. (Read 262908 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 302
trouble is some dont show their badges like this lizard guy i only recently found out hes a reseller too

Don't know why it would be a "trouble" that I don't have a reseller patch (besides my signature). However, it has been requested a while ago and simply not applied yet by the powers up above. I hope this provides some comfort.

oh great i hope you didnt bring your hammer cause i really dont wanna leave this thread with ht still down and whatnot

if you dont see how its a conflict of interest to be reseller and moderator then the badge of course doesnt matter

like in that thread about prime sale for 70 bucks you shouldve just recused yourself from that discusion instead of pushing to where it ended in bans

why didnt you?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Yeah "HASHPOINTS" the almighty thing that people fight over.  Josh has stated for well over a month ago that "hashpoints" would be used in the mythical "project Prime" but so far zip nada on both counts.
I sold everything I had but held on to the Primes waiting for this Project to appear.
It was all supposed to start OCT23rd. but I guess now its a big secret, and doesnt look like its going to happen.
So ill give them till the 23rd when they boldly exclaim :" Everything will Change" at if that doesnt happen I'm out of there.

Josh made an announcement that the pre-announcement of the Oct 23rd announcement wont take place until 4th Quarter 2014. Last time I checked any date in October was in the 4th Quarter. I wouldn't bet that anything will be done before late December. However, I'm not going to discount the probability that an announcement is made in time for people to splurge around the Holidays. I can't see Josh missing an opportunity to suck in a whole lot of Christmas money. LOL.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Yeah that Volder guy sure moved up in the ranks fast, 1 day he selling out of the private market place, next day he's a full blown dealer. go to be something behind that.

Dude has been an insider since the beginning, I thought everyone knew that?

Anyway, on a positive note the marketplace is working because I've sold about 75 primes so far today so that's cool. I'm going to buy some Zens with half of the BTC and use the other half at LTCgear.
Activity: 139
Merit: 103
trouble is some dont show their badges like this lizard guy i only recently found out hes a reseller too

Don't know why it would be a "trouble" that I don't have a reseller patch (besides my signature). However, it has been requested a while ago and simply not applied yet by the powers up above. I hope this provides some comfort.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
Yeah that Volder guy sure moved up in the ranks fast, 1 day he selling out of the private market place, next day he's a full blown dealer. go to be something behind that.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Yeah "HASHPOINTS" the almighty thing that people fight over.  Josh has stated for well over a month ago that "hashpoints" would be used in the mythical "project Prime" but so far zip nada on both counts.
I sold everything I had but held on to the Primes waiting for this Project to appear.
It was all supposed to start OCT23rd. but I guess now its a big secret, and doesnt look like its going to happen.
So ill give them till the 23rd when they boldly exclaim :" Everything will Change" at if that doesnt happen I'm out of there.

its now q4 not 23rd anymore

so could be around christmas
what were the nicks of those banned accounts and what did you exactly ask?

I'm trying to distance myself from GAW yet at the same time trying to figure out the best way to achieve that financially. I left out many specifics on purpose. However, my initial HT account name was the same as it is here. I learned a lot since that first account and changed my posting strategies as necessary. I've PM'd others on HT that had their entire Zencloud accounts "mysteriously" frozen for speaking out. I most certainly do not want that to happen on top of everything else going on. You stay logged into HT after you get banned and can still PM and up-vote. At least I and a few others could. Once you log-out you can't log bag in. You can create a new HT account and use it to up-vote your old(banned) one and still earn Hash Points(up to 20 a day). They get credited to your account on Zencloud. Once they post you can change your Zencloud email to the new email you used to create a new HT account and off you go.

EDIT: Some of my HT accounts have had some of their posts remain. Others have had all of the posts removed.

man you have this whole strategy worked out

i was only temp banned once by volder waited my two weeks and learned the lesson

im not engaging any mods or resellers or the ceo for any reason anymore

even if they step into a thread where ive been posting ill just turn around and leave

these guys are not impartial they just protect the business above all

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
No emails, not simple HTML landing page announcing something, just nothing. Fucking amateur hour but hey, Cryptsy does the same thing! These guys really need to step up their game.

I'm trying to distance myself from GAW yet at the same time trying to figure out the best way to achieve that financially. I left out many specifics on purpose. However, my initial HT account name was the same as it is here. I learned a lot since that first account and changed my posting strategies as necessary. I've PM'd others on HT that had their entire Zencloud accounts "mysteriously" frozen for speaking out. I most certainly do not want that to happen on top of everything else going on. You stay logged into HT after you get banned and can still PM and up-vote. At least I and a few others could. Once you log-out you can't log bag in. You can create a new HT account and use it to up-vote your old(banned) one and still earn Hash Points(up to 20 a day). They get credited to your account on Zencloud. Once they post you can change your Zencloud email to the new email you used to create a new HT account and off you go.

EDIT: Some of my HT accounts have had some of their posts remain. Others have had all of the posts removed.
I agree, I was getting upvotes for my posts until I got a "warning" from the "MAN" himself. then guess what all my upvotes suddenly turned into downvotes.  You are right he has a following there that thinks he can do no wrong, but right now I think he's pushing his luck.  You can get away with a lot of things but when you start messing with peoples money, the tide can turn in an instant.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

They must have a very sweet deal with Bitmain. S3s purchased in July/August could ROI (just barely), S3s purchased in October - only if they got them at 50% off and have really cheap power.

Without confirmation from Bitmain, this has not happened.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'm going to be a lot more shocked if GAW isn't some form of Ponzi scheme. I have had a handful of accounts on HT banned for merely questioning GAW's practices. I've created accounts, knowing they'd be banned, for the sole purpose of asking 1 question or making 1 statement(NOT rude in any way shape or form) and watched them shadowbanned within minutes. They didn't even exist long enough to earn many downvotes and in some cases got upvotes but ultimately got banned anyways. If you create a new account you basically have to walk-on-eggshells building up a reputation before ever questioning anything about the almighty GAW. I have 5 tickets open dating back to August 5th and not a single one has been resolved.

lol whats funny is Josh and his minions say you only get banned for being disrespectful, but that's bs. You get banned for posting your opinion if that opinion differs to his. Thats the truth of the matter.

For example, I got 10 upvotes for my last post saying we should downvote gaw_ceo for the unexplained delays with his announcement last week (and this was as a result of a reply I made in another thread where someone else said the same thing, to which I replied in the affirmative, and I was immediately upvoted), and the mod that banned me 2 posts later had -6 downvotes last time I looked for banning me haha. Says it all really. But meh, who gives a fuck? I could create another account but realised after I was banned I really only visit the site to check the latest announcements anyway and I can do that w/o logging in. The whole things a cult anyway.....
I'm going to be a lot more shocked if GAW isn't some form of Ponzi scheme. I have had a handful of accounts on HT banned for merely questioning GAW's practices. I've created accounts, knowing they'd be banned, for the sole purpose of asking 1 question or making 1 statement(NOT rude in any way shape or form) and watched them shadowbanned within minutes. They didn't even exist long enough to earn many downvotes and in some cases got upvotes but ultimately got banned anyways. If you create a new account you basically have to walk-on-eggshells building up a reputation before ever questioning anything about the almighty GAW. I have 5 tickets open dating back to August 5th and not a single one has been resolved.

BEING PROCESSED
Created on Tue, 14 Oct
PAYOUT UNDER REVIEW
Created on Sun, 5 Oct  Agent: Payout
BEING PROCESSED
Created on Sat, 27 Sep  Agent: Luke
BEING PROCESSED
Created on Sat, 27 Sep  Agent: Justin
BEING PROCESSED
Created on Tue, 5 Aug  Agent: Amanda

Hashlets operate as if they are a share of some overall hashrate ultimately owned and controlled by GAW. They say it is not. I've had Founders and Mod's tell me that the reason that some of my Hashlets under-perform(earn less BTC) than others of the same or lesser hashrate mining the same pool is because they are pegged to specific hardware miners. Now that is just absurd. So I question them and GAW Support how is it that they can under-perform AND simultaneously incur higher maintenance fees. Maintenance fees are based solely on hashrate. So if my Hashlets, pegged to a specific hardware miner, earn me less BTC then they must be operating at a lower hashrate and also must incur a lower maintenance fee because of that lower hashrate. Obviously I've never got an explanation on HT and none of my tickets have been resolved.

yeah its a bit odd that the fee is advertised 0.08 usd per mhs and they charge exactly 0.08 every day but the payout is not the same even if you have two identical hashlets on the same pool

im sure it averages out over a long period

but they shouldnt bother with this artificial variance just too much confusion

they should just pay out exactly the same amount per rated mhs

also this whole pool naming is odd they say they dont mine on those pools but most users believe they do mine because of the names
I've been banned twice at GAW for questioning the almighty JOSH.
This latest escapade  where they gave out 25MH activation codes instead of 1MH really fucked the whole place up.
They are in a panic mode, freezing customers money under the guise of "security". Trying to get back the money they lost..
I think its a 50/50 shot if the survive this.  This guy  JOSH is running this thing by the seat of his pants.
Say's one thing then 2 hours later rethinks it and say something else.
Time will tell
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

BEING PROCESSED
Created on Tue, 14 Oct
PAYOUT UNDER REVIEW
BEING PROCESSED
BEING PROCESSED
BEING PROCESSED

Hashlets operate as if they are a share of some overall hashrate ultimately owned and controlled by GAW. They say it is not. I've had Founders and Mod's tell me that the reason that some of my Hashlets under-perform(earn less BTC) than others of the same or lesser hashrate mining the same pool is because they are pegged to specific hardware miners. Now that is just absurd. So I question them and GAW Support how is it that they can under-perform AND simultaneously incur higher maintenance fees. Maintenance fees are based solely on hashrate. So if my Hashlets, pegged to a specific hardware miner, earn me less BTC then they must be operating at a lower hashrate and also must incur a lower maintenance fee because of that lower hashrate. Obviously I've never got an explanation on HT and none of my tickets have been resolved.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
You know, a MMORPG with daily, extended, unscheduled downage is a death knell.

No it isn't.  I play one that has a downtime of 1-2 hours everyday.  No one cares as it is needed and its been going strong since 2012.  My point is daily downtime and maintenance is better then a monthly one etc.

Shit happens and most people tolerate it, only idiots have a cry at something being down for longer then THEY want.

BEING PROCESSED
Created on Tue, 14 Oct
PAYOUT UNDER REVIEW
BEING PROCESSED
BEING PROCESSED
BEING PROCESSED

Activity: 139
Merit: 103
You know, a MMORPG with daily, extended, unscheduled downage is a death knell.

Yeah but HashTalk is a forum and not an MMORPG. ZenCloud is hashing away just fine.
Pages:
Jump to: