Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 91. (Read 262908 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

I will probably get shadowbanned for my contribution to that thread.  I am sure I will get enough downvotes from GAW's reseller buds to kill my hashpoint account but then I don't really care.

Do you know the technical name for a reseller if the SEC deems these hashlets to be securities? 

How about "accomplice" or "cell mate"?

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
So apparently some poor unfortunate sod got pwned by GAW's crappy hashmarket (despite warnings about this possibly happening some weeks ago) when the said individual inadvertently listed 901MHS prime's for sale (worth $45,000) @ $18 for the lot, that sold instantly..lol

Josh you suck...

Edit: They also still allow sellers to list @ 1mhs hashlet for sale for $10m. Just make sure you dont have $10m in your balance if you click one of these by mistake or its goodbye $10m LOL..

you got a link to the thread?

Here you go https://hashtalk.org/topic/11651/sold-901mh-zen-hashlets-for-18-on-hash-market

GAW are in a mess, absolute clusterfuck.

The only people that make real money are his early adopters/minions. If its not a ponzi its the next best thing.

Surely these hashlets are financial instruments wouldn't they be covered by financial regulation laws?

I had to ask if anyone knew what an S-1 was:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/11982/for-those-investing-in-primes-do-you-know-what-an-s-1-is
If I were one of those buyers, I would be getting lawyered up and getting subpeonas out to trace the accounts of the **sellers** and get access to the true facts about how this "mistake" was made, before the evidence disappears.  It is extraordinarily unlikely that the events above transpired in the way GAW has said.  

What's that famous saying - "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" ?

I think it is likely that there was a technical/human error with the activation codes, and we've seen plenty of errors of all kinds in ZenCloud so no big leap of faith needed here. The explanation, the fix, the aftermath - that's where it's getting harder and harder to suspend disbelief.

But as far as conspiracies go - wouldn't it be great if it turned out that one of the resellers/moderators was involved  Grin. I wonder how much control does a reseller have in issuing those codes.

I don't think it could possibly have been human error, unless GAW is run by folks who have almost no background in computer technology and are horribly inefficient business managers to boot (which would be surprising).

The premise that human beings could be involved in generating the hashlet activation codes seems to me to be extremely suspicious and unlikely.  Imagine, every order would require a human being to enter hashlet type, size, and possibly customer or reseller information and then press a button?  Given the number of hashlets that are sold (according to GAW) they would need a an army or an outsourcing service center in India to process that many orders with a human being involved.  And why would they use human beings when you already have to have a computer server to generate the activation codes (which are typically encryption signed records using some form of 2 key authentication), and you have computer servers on the customer/reseller end processing payment and orders?  A human being in the middle of two computerized systems (order processing and activation code generation) is an obvious bottleneck that would be eliminated after the first thousand orders caused that person to go insane.

Unless you believe that GAW is both grossly incompetent and incredibly technology illiterate (especially as related to encryption technology that is at the core of hashing!!), the likelihood that a human being is involved in generating hash codes is just crazy.  My conspiracy theory seems a lot more likely.

But without a cogent explanation from GAW that is not loaded with nonsense and marketing speak, we will not know the truth until someone decides to go to court with all this.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
It seems the post got deleted. You werent quick enough? Mod's on the forum are quick to delete.

It's there just scroll a bit. The forum keep hiding "far away" posts until you scroll near them.

Those were Zens not Primes($17k retail vs $45k). Don't get me wrong, it sucks none the less. But 901 Zens is much better than primes.

Well, the guy admittedly sold them based on their name and wasn't looking at the numbers. With that amount I would have double and triple checked the numbers. It's pretty much the same as if he was sending BTC to the wrong wallet so it is his fault regardless of how much of a mess is the market.
True to that.
Maybe there should be a safety, protecting customers from selling dirt cheap, but everyone is responsible for their action, so it's his mistake not GAW's.

So what's your opinion on GAW's mistake where they sent out 25 MH/s codes instead of 1 or 5 MH/s? Should they be held responsible for their actions, or is it ok to take back the 25 MH/s from the buyer? Or even from a third-party buyer if the original buyer resold it?
So apparently some poor unfortunate sod got pwned by GAW's crappy hashmarket (despite warnings about this possibly happening some weeks ago) when the said individual inadvertently listed 901MHS prime's for sale (worth $45,000) @ $18 for the lot, that sold instantly..lol

Josh you suck...

Edit: They also still allow sellers to list @ 1mhs hashlet for sale for $10m. Just make sure you dont have $10m in your balance if you click one of these by mistake or its goodbye $10m LOL..

Here you go https://hashtalk.org/topic/11651/sold-901mh-zen-hashlets-for-18-on-hash-market

The only people that make real money are his early adopters/minions. If its not a ponzi its the next best thing.

Surely these hashlets are financial instruments wouldn't they be covered by financial regulation laws?

Yes, they are securities.  Offerings of securities in the United States require disclosure at both the state and local level.  There is a ton of case law from past scams mostly, where for example "shares" in profit from an orchard I think it was deemed securities.  Any investment where you get a return based on some allocation of profits from the seller of the note, hashlet, share, whatever, is a security.

The required regulations (which GAW is blatently ignoring) obligate GAW to provide financial risk disclosures, descriptions of its business, and all other "material" information about the investment and associated risks.  The U.S. has been pretty active in this area, and as GAW grows I am sure it will get the appropriate attention.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
It seems the post got deleted. You werent quick enough? Mod's on the forum are quick to delete.

It's there just scroll a bit. The forum keep hiding "far away" posts until you scroll near them.

Those were Zens not Primes($17k retail vs $45k). Don't get me wrong, it sucks none the less. But 901 Zens is much better than primes.

Well, the guy admittedly sold them based on their name and wasn't looking at the numbers. With that amount I would have double and triple checked the numbers. It's pretty much the same as if he was sending BTC to the wrong wallet so it is his fault regardless of how much of a mess is the market.
True to that.
Maybe there should be a safety, protecting customers from selling dirt cheap, but everyone is responsible for their action, so it's his mistake not GAW's.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

Josh you suck...

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
my post on the 5X magic priced financial instruments, quoted below just in case it vanishes.

@GAW_CEO

This is how i see it.

in the past some online retailers have mispriced items for sale say “40inch TV for” $4.99 instead of $499 people have purchased them and had them delivered if the money was taken at time of purchase as a contract now exists and they should honor it.

Sometimes they they can work round ( and not ship to you/cancel sale ) buy not taking money until item was shipped so no contract of sale exists.

my Question to you @GAW_CEO When people purchase these items was the money already taken and in the sellers account?

If so a contract of sale was created and the buyers have rights, they owned those items and are free to dispose of them.

You cant take this money back, its your mistake and GAW should wear the costs.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/11850/here-is-what-happened-the-last-12-hours/654

It seems the post got deleted? You werent quick enough?

i can see it and people replied to the post, and its getting up voted.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
my post on the 5X magic priced financial instruments, quoted below just in case it vanishes.

@GAW_CEO

This is how i see it.

in the past some online retailers have mispriced items for sale say “40inch TV for” $4.99 instead of $499 people have purchased them and had them delivered if the money was taken at time of purchase as a contract now exists and they should honor it.

Sometimes they they can work round ( and not ship to you/cancel sale ) buy not taking money until item was shipped so no contract of sale exists.

my Question to you @GAW_CEO When people purchase these items was the money already taken and in the sellers account?

If so a contract of sale was created and the buyers have rights, they owned those items and are free to dispose of them.

@GAW_CEO

This is how i see it.

legendary

Josh you suck...

Not yet it seems. But like Bitinstant, I suspect once the legislators catch up with them it will go down fast.

Josh you suck...

legendary

Josh you suck...

The only people that make real money are his early adopters/minions that mostly bought their Prime's @ $16 that are now selling @ $50. And some bought hundreds if not thousands at that price. If its not a ponzi its the next best thing.

Josh you suck...

legendary

Josh you suck...

Josh you suck...

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Quote from: GAW_CEO
In the coming month, Hashlet Primes will be able to mine a new kind of coin that will be the first of its kind. One that will be accepted at all major online stores…….

Seen a lot of questions about Hashlet Primes, and I wanted to give you a sneak peak in to its future . stay tuned :grinning:

That's pretty much everything that goes against crypto.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Withdrawals seem to be back.

How much did you get from them all in all?
legendary

Josh you suck...

Pages:
Jump to: