Pages:
Author

Topic: Gay marriage will destabilise family life - page 14. (Read 10664 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
February 25, 2016, 09:41:38 PM
Dave Bautista will stick his foot in your ass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6tyHbhcSA
yeeeeeehaaaaa i never known that .. is he gay  Grin answer no
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 25, 2016, 09:39:25 PM
Dave Bautista will stick his foot in your ass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6tyHbhcSA
legendary
February 25, 2016, 09:36:10 PM
No just a realist Cheesy

SO WHAT ARE YOU REAL ABOUT
What you say makes no sense GAY HATER Cheesy

people complain over something they dislike ..AND YOUR COMPLAINING?

DID A GAY DO SOMETHING WRONG TO YOU PERSONALLY FOR YOU TO BE COMPLAINING
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2016, 09:28:17 PM
MORE GAY HATER'S  Cheesy Thick people..Do proper research when 2 gays have a child the child grows to do  better in life than most kids FACT.
So the question being asked is floored  Grin

So try again THICK STUPID gay haters

so how does two gay people have a child?

Usually via a surrogate mother

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/14/magazine/is-it-selfish-for-a-gay-couple-to-have-kids-via-surrogacy.html
Elton John  done the same surrogacy it's his flesh and blood

Flesh and blood only perhaps half of him. The other half is the mother of the child. So there was a mother and a father. There is no two fathers of that child. So that point is mute there now isn't it Wink
2 kids they both get to spread there genes.
Before you start well half brothers or sisters  LIKE MOST STRAIGHT FAMILIES THESE DAYS
7/10 Straight families got half brother and sisters ?

So what else GAY HATER

sounds if you have some emotional imbalance with a name calling child. Oh well your issue not mine. I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me... but name calling shows intelligence levels. Doesn't seem you can post scientific facts, physiological facts, or have much else to stand on besides name calling.. typical person who has their thoughts but can't stand behind them.

You can not like what people do their actions is what you do not like of people when it comes down to it..
Your a hypocritical person Grin

Grin Grin No just a realist
February 25, 2016, 09:27:36 PM
And we are not to hate people. We have a right not to like what they do. There is people in this crypto field that some of us don't like what they do cause well we don't like it. But we don't hate them. We don't like their behaviors and their destruction of society as the OP states.
I hate the crypto scammers ..SO FLOORED AGAIN Cheesy

I don't hate people. I may hate their actions but not people
Yer right someone steels my money i love them  Cheesy Cheesy

Also it makes no sense you hate there actions but you don't hate the person Undecided

See it's a bit hypocritical because it's the person doing it

I don't like folks who steal or are dishonest.. but folks can change and still make it right
legendary
February 25, 2016, 09:27:28 PM
MORE GAY HATER'S  Cheesy Thick people..Do proper research when 2 gays have a child the child grows to do  better in life than most kids FACT.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/14/magazine/is-it-selfish-for-a-gay-couple-to-have-kids-via-surrogacy.html

Flesh and blood only perhaps half of him. The other half is the mother of the child. So there was a mother and a father. There is no two fathers of that child. So that point is mute there now isn't it Wink
Before you start well half brothers or sisters  LIKE MOST STRAIGHT FAMILIES THESE DAYS

So what else GAY HATER

sounds if you have some emotional imbalance with a name calling child. Oh well your issue not mine. I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me... but name calling shows intelligence levels. Doesn't seem you can post scientific facts, physiological facts, or have much else to stand on besides name calling.. typical person who has their thoughts but can't stand behind them.

You can not like what people do their actions is what you do not like of people when it comes down to it..
Your a hypocritical person Grin
February 25, 2016, 09:24:35 PM

So what else GAY HATER

You can not like what people do, but their actions is what you do not like of people, when it comes down to it..
legendary
February 25, 2016, 09:18:26 PM
And we are not to hate people. We have a right not to like what they do. There is people in this crypto field that some of us don't like what they do cause well we don't like it. But we don't hate them. We don't like their behaviors and their destruction of society as the OP states.

Yer right someone steels my money i love them  Cheesy Cheesy

Also it makes no sense you hate there actions but you don't hate the person Undecided

See it's a bit hypocritical because it's the person doing it
legendary
February 25, 2016, 09:16:33 PM

Elton John  done the same surrogacy it's his flesh and blood

Before you start well half brothers or sisters  LIKE MOST STRAIGHT FAMILIES THESE DAYS

So what else GAY HATER
February 25, 2016, 09:08:46 PM

legendary
February 25, 2016, 09:07:32 PM

HMMM I had a talent for finding scams not done it for a while might just go on a hunt tomorrow  Grin
February 25, 2016, 09:02:49 PM
February 25, 2016, 08:58:31 PM

legendary
February 25, 2016, 08:57:57 PM

How do we make them learn Moloch  Grin
legendary
February 25, 2016, 08:56:46 PM
MORE GAY HATER'S  Cheesy Thick people..Do proper research when 2 gays have a child the child grows to do  better in life than most kids FACT.
So the question being asked is floored  Grin

so how does two gay people have a child??  Roll Eyes They don't and if you look at the history and research of the studies on that topic. And the testimony of some to many of those children thrown into the situation. However, I tend to agree with the Biblical point of view and if it offends someone that's ok cause it's still my right to have a viewpoint. And I agree with the OP but back to crypto
GO AND LOOK AT HOW ELTON JOHN DONE IT..SMART ASS

I could care less how Elton John did it. and yes I am quite a smart guy thanks
You did ask how?
legendary
February 25, 2016, 08:54:32 PM

February 25, 2016, 08:51:31 PM
MORE GAY HATER'S  Cheesy Thick people..Do proper research when 2 gays have a child the child grows to do  better in life than most kids FACT.
So the question being asked is floored  Grin

so how does two gay people have a child??  Roll Eyes They don't and if you look at the history and research of the studies on that topic. And the testimony of some to many of those children thrown into the situation. However, I tend to agree with the Biblical point of view and if it offends someone that's ok cause it's still my right to have a viewpoint. And I agree with the OP but back to crypto

I could care less how Elton John did it. and yes I am quite a smart guy thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 25, 2016, 08:49:44 PM

legendary
February 25, 2016, 08:49:38 PM

When a gay couple get married they plan to stay together so they will do an elton john
because they love each other and plan on staying together Grin DUMB ASS

other wise they would never get married DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
February 25, 2016, 08:49:00 PM
OP is afraid that if gay marriage is legal, he will turn gay
dude your way of argumentation makes you look foolish Wink Think before you speak and try not to talk like a 13 year old. Use the education you should have got in school to have a relevant conversation. Cause to be honest you have nothing to stand on when you use facts
Pages:
Jump to: