Pages:
Author

Topic: Gay marriage will destabilise family life - page 4. (Read 10664 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Gay marriage?   Disgusty!
Maybe should be respectful of people's choice but it doesn't prevent nausea when imagine.
Anyway the biggest problem of western civilisation is distorted family life and gay marriage impacts it even worse.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I feel like gay people have twisted their own words and made themselves look like a joke. Right now, you can marry anyone you'd like. However that shouldn't be the case until they can actually prove that marriage is not a joke to them.

You say some really ignorant bullshit...

But seriously... Do straight people have to prove marriage is not a joke to them also?

Do you agree that this statement is double-standard hypocritical bullshit?

I agree. I'm straight and I'm married for many years(25) but I still can't prove that marriage is not a joke. )) IMO in the free Western society adult people should have the right to do whatever they want if they don't hurt other people by doing that.

Well the problem is also: what does it mean? What does it mean that marriage isn't a joke? How can you even prove that?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
I feel like gay people have twisted their own words and made themselves look like a joke. Right now, you can marry anyone you'd like. However that shouldn't be the case until they can actually prove that marriage is not a joke to them.

But seriously... Do straight people have to prove marriage is not a joke to them also?

I agree. I'm straight and I'm married for many years(25) but I still can't prove that marriage is not a joke. )) IMO in the free Western society adult people should have the right to do whatever they want if they don't hurt other people by doing that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252

Do you even know what the ignorant means? I don't mean to get hostile but seriously. Every time I have a discussion with a democrat they call me "ignorant". It simply means uninformed or uneducated. It doesn't mean anything else!

How do you know I am not gay? And what if I am? Will my previous statement on marriage still matter to you and would I still be ignorant?

But in regards to your question, I totally agree that everyone needs to start taking marriage seriously. This thread was specifically about gay marriage so that is why I am posting about it. I understand that there are all straights, gays and lesbians (and probably what ever else) who do not take marriage seriously. That being said, marriage is an institution that has existed for centuries and is a tradition. It must be respected. Of course we can make amendments to those traditions, I am not saying we can't. But those amendments must be compatible with the previous regulations/rules.

Be reassured, gay or straight doesn't change the fact that your statement is dumb as hell Wink
Activity: 434
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I bet you it does..Religious gay hater now were getting to the real story.All this bullshit i don't hate gays or nobody Cheesy Typical of bible basher's not all but most of you are 2 faced mother fuckers.
So enjoy your day KING JAVALOVE showed your true colours Thanks gay hater Grin
Much better to speak the truth instead of talking bullshit straight to the point saves time..

You're just twisting my words and coming up with things I've NEVER said.

Where does it say I hate gays or am against gays? What if I were gay? That argument still looms around.

Secondly, I never said religion hates gays nor did I ever say God hates gays. It was you who said all that.

All I said is that marriage is an institution we must respect and follow the rules that have been in place for centuries. I can still be gay, you can still be gay. We can all still be gay. What we must do, however, is respect the rules that are already in place.

I respect every gay person on the planet and believe they have a lot of courage. I only give them support and love. However, this does not change my stance. Marriage is not something you must have in order to live. Therefore, you don't need it. If you want it so badly, respect the rules already put in place.

BTW this all links back to the original topic. Yes gay marriage will destabilize family life and there's no doubt about it. But that's not my reason for opposing it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
Quote from:  link=topic=1377162.msg14217671#msg14217671 date=1458145006

Do you even know what the ignorant means? I don't mean to get hostile but seriously. Every time I have a discussion with a democrat they call me "ignorant". It simply means uninformed or uneducated. It doesn't mean anything else!

How do you know I am not gay? And what if I am? Will my previous statement on marriage still matter to you and would I still be ignorant?

But in regards to your question, I totally agree that everyone needs to start taking marriage seriously. This thread was specifically about gay marriage so that is why I am posting about it. I understand that there are all straights, gays and lesbians (and probably what ever else) who do not take marriage seriously. That being said, marriage is an institution that has existed for centuries and is a tradition. It must be respected. Of course we can make amendments to those traditions, I am not saying we can't. But those amendments must be compatible with the previous regulations/rules.
Are you a strange gay Cheesy You like tradition so much why don't you join the Dani Tribe
And also god hates gays..
This thread was specifically about gay marriage you say.Read the statement being made.
And if your gay your a thick shit..if 2 gay couples get married will the kids they have be fucked up kids
yes or no ?..
And also you fuckin moron how many gays do you know that say i am getting married then split up then get married then split up..Most gays that get married stay married not like straight couples marry 2 to 5 times over there life time.
where do you spend your nights in here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

The question is not what do you think on gay marriage..It's saying if your gay and you get married your family will be a fucked up one lots of family problems is this true?
Because it's been proven to be a lie. Remember you can always join the Dani tribe if you love your tradition.
Did you get married and your lover left you because sounds like your pig sick over the split .Did he or she promise you the world and left you with nothing?A bitter gay are you..

Then if your not gay where is all these gays talking about marriage like it was a joke that you know of.
Or are you lying about the whole situation Which is it story 1 or 2..

Are you religious then it sums it all up A RELIGIOUS HATER.Everybody knows religious freaks hate gays.
You really are a plant pot it's not a debate it's an insult THICK SHIT Cheesy
plus old testament was tradition why the new testament who decided to break that tradition..
So lets keep traditions king JavaLove likes only

So there were a lot of questions asked here, totally disordered I may add.

I will start off by answering one of the questions: yes I am religious. If it wasn't obvious I am a Christian but I totally disagree with your statement. I wouldn't call myself a religious "freak" however I do defend my religion and believe highly in it. I don't agree where you said religious freaks hate gays. I don't hate ANYONE. You can call me moron, cunt, whatever I still don't hate you. Same thing with a gay person. As I said you don't even know if I am gay or not. If I am gay thanks for calling me thick shit. I guess it's a compliment.

The numbers on straight people getting divorced is higher than gay people because there are not as many gay people who are married yet. You've got to let the numbers come out. However, look at how most gay people view marriage. It's not usually in a good way. Now, they can say whatever they'd like I don't care however you should have respect for the institution that you are entering.

Again, marriage is an age old tradition. I never said it can't be changed. But, you referenced the thread, this thread is discussing if "gay marriage will destabilize family life" which is totally true. The family tradition was a man and a woman. I don't care in which way you spin it, that's already a destabilization.

I need to repeat myself: you can be with a guy, you can be with a girl but marriage is a tradition that has existed for generations. Just because you want to date someone/something (because some people actually want to date objects) different doesn't mean you should participate in the tradition. If it's existed for years, then go along with your daily life. It's not a requirement to be married and if you want to be married, go with the opposite sex.

Finally: I like the last sentence. Going with traditions "King JavaLove" only likes sounds great to me.

I bet you it does..Religious gay hater now were getting to the real story.All this bullshit i don't hate gays or nobody Cheesy Typical of bible basher's not all but most of you are 2 faced mother fuckers.
So enjoy your day KING JAVALOVE showed your true colours Thanks gay hater Grin
Much better to speak the truth instead of talking bullshit straight to the point saves time..

Are you a strange gay Cheesy You like tradition so much why don't you join the Dani Tribe
This thread was specifically about gay marriage you say.Read the statement being made.
And if your gay your a thick shit..if 2 gay couples get married will the kids they have be fucked up kids
yes or no ?..
And also you fuckin moron how many gays do you know that say i am getting married then split up then get married then split up..Most gays that get married stay married not like straight couples marry 2 to 5 times over there life time.
where do you spend your nights in here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

The question is not what do you think on gay marriage..It's saying if your gay and you get married your family will be a fucked up one lots of family problems is this true?
Because it's been proven to be a lie. Remember you can always join the Dani tribe if you love your tradition.
Did you get married and your lover left you because sounds like your pig sick over the split .Did he or she promise you the world and left you with nothing?A bitter gay are you..

Then if your not gay where is all these gays talking about marriage like it was a joke that you know of.

Are you religious then it sums it all up A RELIGIOUS HATER.Everybody knows religious freaks hate gays.
plus old testament was tradition why the new testament who decided to break that tradition..

So there were a lot of questions asked here, totally disordered I may add.

I will start off by answering one of the questions: yes I am religious. If it wasn't obvious I am a Christian but I totally disagree with your statement. I wouldn't call myself a religious "freak" however I do defend my religion and believe highly in it. I don't agree where you said religious freaks hate gays. I don't hate ANYONE. You can call me moron, cunt, whatever I still don't hate you. Same thing with a gay person. As I said you don't even know if I am gay or not. If I am gay thanks for calling me thick shit. I guess it's a compliment.

The numbers on straight people getting divorced is higher than gay people because there are not as many gay people who are married yet. You've got to let the numbers come out. However, look at how most gay people view marriage. It's not usually in a good way. Now, they can say whatever they'd like I don't care however you should have respect for the institution that you are entering.

Again, marriage is an age old tradition. I never said it can't be changed. But, you referenced the thread, this thread is discussing if "gay marriage will destabilize family life" which is totally true. The family tradition was a man and a woman. I don't care in which way you spin it, that's already a destabilization.

I need to repeat myself: you can be with a guy, you can be with a girl but marriage is a tradition that has existed for generations. Just because you want to date someone/something (because some people actually want to date objects) different doesn't mean you should participate in the tradition. If it's existed for years, then go along with your daily life. It's not a requirement to be married and if you want to be married, go with the opposite sex.

Finally: I like the last sentence. Going with traditions "King JavaLove" only likes sounds great to me.

legendary

yes or no ?..

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

I am a fairly right leaning conservative however I don't think BEING gay is necessarily bad.

You should be able to date whomever you'd like. Whether female or male. You get to decide.

That's not to say that you can change the law based on your decisions, though. My opinion is that marriage is a very sacred tradition. It is something that has been respected for generations and we need to keep that respect. It should not be taken lightly and should not be seen as a joke. To me, marriage is something that should last for a lifetime, with no divorces.

Marriage is between a man and a woman for good reason. Both are the only ones that can have kids together and it's been set like this for a long time. I've seen many gay people before and they speak of marriage as a joke and make jokes about it. Some people get married and then OOPS in a year there's a divorce.

Reminder: I think gay people are fine. If my son/daughter told me they were gay I'd be fine and would support them as best I can. However, I feel marriage is something completely sacred and should be taken seriously. If you're not going to take it seriously, don't participate.
YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE..Who the fuck made you chief marriage dude of all sacred marriage's FUCKIN DICK..
You thick shit all marriage should be banned then DUMB ASS because it's straight couples who get divorced the most..
SACRED Cheesy
Insulting little cunt..BRING IT BACK UP AGAIN fuckin wanker Grin So gay people don't take there love for each other seriously FUCK YOU TWAT

Yes i know I am insulting and rude people keep telling me..  I am not an ass hole like some..I am a cunt to a cunt.and your a cunt Grin

Why do people love bringing this insulting statement back up all the time..I wonder who will be my next victim  Cheesy

Before you decide to bring this statement back up again ask your self this..Are you guaranteed to stay together till you die if 2 straight couples get married..ANSWER NO.So if your gay or straight makes no difference because both could end in divorce.
So the whole statement is a JOKE and so are you

Who will be your next victim? No one's scared of you. No one's retreating to their mom because you called them a cunt.

I accept all opinions and of course I accept yours. You sound like an idiot but that's fine if you'd like to present yourself as such. To respond:

I don't care if gay men have sex, date what ever. I really don't. If you want to then go ahead by all means. If my son/daughter were to tell me they were gay I'd support them and still love them.

Marriage is something holy and sacred and should not be taken lightly. If you're getting married you should not be getting married with someone who you're going to get divorced with. I'm not saying make divorce harder but what I am saying is try and work things out with one another.

Gay men/women have made a mockery of marriage and the institution in recent years. Everyone just gets married now like there's no tomorrow. They get married with the first person they see.

Call me whatever you'd like I think marriage is sacred and SHOULD be kept that way. Want to be gay? Fine go ahead. Want to participate in a tradition we've been having for centuries? Sure, just follow the rules. Stop bringing your problems into it.
legendary
I am a fairly right leaning conservative however I don't think BEING gay is necessarily bad.

You should be able to date whomever you'd like. Whether female or male. You get to decide.

That's not to say that you can change the law based on your decisions, though. My opinion is that marriage is a very sacred tradition. It is something that has been respected for generations and we need to keep that respect. It should not be taken lightly and should not be seen as a joke. To me, marriage is something that should last for a lifetime, with no divorces.

Marriage is between a man and a woman for good reason. Both are the only ones that can have kids together and it's been set like this for a long time. I've seen many gay people before and they speak of marriage as a joke and make jokes about it. Some people get married and then OOPS in a year there's a divorce.

Reminder: I think gay people are fine. If my son/daughter told me they were gay I'd be fine and would support them as best I can. However, I feel marriage is something completely sacred and should be taken seriously. If you're not going to take it seriously, don't participate.
YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE..Who the fuck made you chief marriage dude of all sacred marriage's FUCKIN DICK..
You thick shit all marriage should be banned then DUMB ASS because it's straight couples who get divorced the most..
SACRED Cheesy
Insulting little cunt..BRING IT BACK UP AGAIN fuckin wanker Grin So gay people don't take there love for each other seriously FUCK YOU TWAT

Yes i know I am insulting and rude people keep telling me..  I am not an ass hole like some..I am a cunt to a cunt.and your a cunt Grin

Why do people love bringing this insulting statement back up all the time..I wonder who will be my next victim  Cheesy

Before you decide to bring this statement back up again ask your self this..Are you guaranteed to stay together till you die if 2 straight couples get married..ANSWER NO.So if your gay or straight makes no difference because both could end in divorce.
So the whole statement is a JOKE and so are you

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
I think gays are sick and need treatment ... we should not accept such a thing in society

And who are you to decide it? Do you have any argument to support such idea?
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
I think gays are sick and need treatment ... we should not accept such a thing in society
I changed your name to hurry up and die cunt.Sounds better than slow death unless you get cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mppJxR5wPCw

ku ku ku

Do not tell me you're gay?

You ever seen porno gay?

Has anyone seen porno 2 men having sex? because I saw an accident and was quite disgusting.

Before seeing that film I accepted gay ... not had problems with them, but after seeing that movie only 3 minutes? I started to not like gays and every time I see a gay I want to throw up

Gays make you throw up but lesbians are ok I bet Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1100
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
I changed your name to hurry up and die cunt.Sounds better than slow death unless you get cancer.

ku ku ku

Do not tell me you're gay?

You ever seen porno gay?

Has anyone seen porno 2 men having sex? because I saw an accident and was quite disgusting.

Before seeing that film I accepted gay ... not had problems with them, but after seeing that movie only 3 minutes? I started to not like gays and every time I see a gay I want to throw up
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Get over your stupid homophobia

Studies have shown that homophobia often means you are secretly gay...

http://www.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-hidden-homosexuals.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html

Our paper describes six studies conducted in the United States and Germany involving 784 university students...
Using this methodology we identified a subgroup of participants who, despite self-identifying as highly straight, indicated some level of same-sex attraction
Over 20 percent of self-described highly straight individuals showed this discrepancy
I doubt that he is gay though. He is showing how being gay is bad. Whatever study you looked at is completely fake. Or you just made it up.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1100
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
legendary
popcorn is a perfect example of the hostility of the true believers who are "intolerant of intolerance"You say..
Better than no rule with rules.

See the trouble is your saying its a discussion.When it's an insult..This is the same sort of discussion would you discuss this EXAMPLE.

Black people marriage will destabilise family life
Pakistani people marriage will destabilise family life
Ginger people marriage will destabilise family life
Fat people marriage will destabilise family life
Ugly people marriage will destabilise family life
Acne spotty people marriage will destabilise family life

When people get married is it guaranteed they will stay together for ever.When people split up is it nice for there kids to see the break up.

SO WHY PICK ON GAY PEOPLE THEN
6 examples lets discuss the 6 examples..NO.. why because it's all bullshit and insulting..
So TECSHARE carry on with your fight for NO RULES WITH RULES because you make no sense.

TECSHARE you say government gives us rules and you hate the rules .
So i suppose we need to live by your rules so now we would live under the TECSHARE rules?

So after all that fighting and killing we done for you defeating the government we got to live by your rules now..So all that fighting was for nothing..Back to square 1 with RULES.

How does life work without rules?

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

You have no logic.You do confuse me maybe I am to stupid..What's the picture for Cheesy
What ever NO RULE WITH RULES Grin
Pages:
Jump to: