Pages:
Author

Topic: GB Coin: Real Team & Workshops & Financial Goals - page 2. (Read 47571 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I'm in talks with some new devs to either switch the current algo or relaunch and send people new coins based on their holdings.

It's tough for all coins right now.  I think switching to a new algo might be a good idea from a mining perspective to reduce heat.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm in talks with some new devs to either switch the current algo or relaunch and send people new coins based on their holdings.
Activity: 98
Please switch to to the Myriad system and not x11 x13 etc.

As in myriadcoin?

I like the multiple algo idea but the coin itself has been around a while and isn't doing all that well, are there some technical problems with it?
Activity: 65
Please switch to to the Myriad system and not x11 x13 etc.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★GBcoin (GBC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/GBcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Trade GB Coin on swisscex.com
legendary
Activity: 85

Can't see it on there guys?
May be due to the low trading volume so far, this text from the bottom of the contact page on cryptonator:

'Will you please add ****coin?

We neither add nor delete cryptocurrencies. Cryptonator fetches data from major exchanges, so as soon as one of them adds ****coin, it automatically appears in Cryptonator. Otherwise it is simply impossible calculating exchange rates.

If you know an exchange that trades ****coin and has public API, please drop us a link!'

GB Coin is at the top of the swisscex voting list, perhaps it'll see more trading when it is listed, and then appear on cryptonator.
Activity: 319
Hey guys!

We have just added GB Coin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Can't see it on there guys?
We have just added GB Coin to Cryptonator

Cheers

Excellent website, thank you for adding GBC.
legendary
Hey guys!

We have just added GB Coin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Fantastic. Thank you:)
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys!

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

GBC won the vote at COMKORT.  Should be added soon (I think they've been changing their API so taking longer than usual.)

https://comkort.com/
GBC can now be traded on comkort - GBC market
legendary
GBC won the vote at COMKORT.  Should be added soon (I think they've been changing their API so taking longer than usual.)

https://comkort.com/
legendary
Thanks for the shoutout! Glad to see the pool getting workers and running at 3MH/s

Some of that's me - lol.  Thanks for setting up a fantastic pool.  We just need to spread the word and get more miners now.
Activity: 310
Great to see more people mining GBC.

Spread the hash around a bit - xhash and nonstopdev could do with a few more workers each, that would spread the hash nicely Smiley

Thanks for the shoutout! Glad to see the pool getting workers and running at 3MH/s
legendary

Spread the hash around a bit - xhash and nonstopdev could do with a few more workers each, that would spread the hash nicely Smiley

Yes and we definitely need more people mining.  At the moment I could launch a 51% attack on my own - although it would be kind of pointless given the difficulty is so low but it is always better to be safe.

legendary
Spoke to Adrian yesterday and he is currently looking into possibly moving to a less energy hungry/heat generating algorithm such as X11.  Nothing 100% but he is looking into it.

A good way to secure the network whilst keeping GPU miners happy could be to move to a Myriad style multi-algorithm. That would be my vote  Smiley

Yes that would be ideal but a lot more difficult to implement:)
Activity: 65
Spoke to Adrian yesterday and he is currently looking into possibly moving to a less energy hungry/heat generating algorithm such as X11.  Nothing 100% but he is looking into it.

A good way to secure the network whilst keeping GPU miners happy could be to move to a Myriad style multi-algorithm. That would be my vote  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: