Pages:
Author

Topic: GB Coin: Real Team & Workshops & Financial Goals - page 6. (Read 47571 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
No thanks will stick with gbc Cheesy it will go big just a matter of when Tongue .
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's not dead we are just both pretty busy with work related stuff at the moment. Once we have some more time we will update the thread properly.

If you can't find 5 free minute to post a message on this board ,about what you're buzy with for this coin , you should really think of getting another member in the team.

or mine Sovereigns.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
It's not dead we are just both pretty busy with work related stuff at the moment. Once we have some more time we will update the thread properly.

If you can't find 5 free minute to post a message on this board ,about what you're buzy with for this coin , you should really think of getting another member in the team.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
GB Coin climbing steadily on swisscex - keep on voting Smiley

Come for a dip in the pool(s) - the living is easy and the coins are flowing Cool - hope to see you there gregofdoom
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
go, go, go GBcoin ...  Smiley greetings from Poland
I'm mining on Poolerino, others are mining at Hashfever.

T
Activity: 80

We are doing pretty well though as we're almost halfway up the voting table
Activity: 319
Activity: 140
I think this coin is dead. The dev / announcer hasn't logged in since 10 days on bitcointalk, twitter. No news coming and no website news.

Time to close and announce it dead?
Activity: 188
We are also in the voting @ https://www.swisscex.com/voting you get 3 votes an hour lets all get voting everywhere Cheesy .
Activity: 294
Only 242 votes now Huh Any reason why a coin loses votes?

Got to get the number up - lets get voting again!  https://www.mintpal.com/voting
T

Come on folks,keep pushing on mintpal!!!!!

We have 661 votes at last time of checking....................unfortunately top spot has 87425 votes,so we have a long long way to go.

We are doing pretty well though as we're almost halfway up the voting table  Grin

Keep voting every hour or whenever you can : https://www.mintpal.com/voting

They have divided every coins votes by 5 and I believe you can only vote once per hour now.
Only 242 votes now Huh Any reason why a coin loses votes?

Got to get the number up - lets get voting again!  https://www.mintpal.com/voting
T

Come on folks,keep pushing on mintpal!!!!!

We have 661 votes at last time of checking....................unfortunately top spot has 87425 votes,so we have a long long way to go.

We are doing pretty well though as we're almost halfway up the voting table  Grin

Keep voting every hour or whenever you can : https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 434
anyone with ASICs, new coin to be launched

http://sovereign.rgspix.com

thanks.

ps. GBCoin, when is your Edinburgh workshop?
I wonder that too. However their twitter is still active. I, I just leave my miners mining this coin. I'm currently half the network hash rate :-)
Activity: 294
Doesn't seem to be much going on with this coin to say it has 3 main devs and a few other people including a successful, serial entrepreneur.

What are they all doing?

Why on earth anyone would recommend GPU over ASIC is beyond me,
N-adaptive, X11, keccack, sha3, and a few more other types of scrypt are a start.  N- adaptive got me 12 btc in 5 days worth of mining a certain coin on only 6MH scrypt rig(n-adaptive 2666MH)
With the 750ti doing 300kh for only 60w and the new 880's coming out from nvidia soon and producing over 1MH per card for around 220w why on earth wouldn't you consider a graphic card?
You are thinking just standard old scrypt coins are the only coins to mine?  These gridseeds and new knc miners are only good for coins like doge, ltc and the other types of standard scrypt, GPU's on the other hand will do all and have 0 restrictions unlike the asics which have no resale value and are scrypt specific.

Anyway I am done trying to educate you guys and hope in future you actually take some time and do some research before you go around with your doom and gloom attitude towards GPU mining.

By all means carry on saying GPU's are a waste of time though as it will keep my difficulty levels down while you all just mine standard scrypt.

I wonder what you currently are mining Smiley
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

GBC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
GBC/BTC
GBC/DOGE

Please read our new Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Activity: 319
N-adaptive, X11, keccack, sha3, and a few more other types of scrypt are a start.  N- adaptive got me 12 btc in 5 days worth of mining a certain coin on only 6MH scrypt rig(n-adaptive 2666MH)
With the 750ti doing 300kh for only 60w and the new 880's coming out from nvidia soon and producing over 1MH per card for around 220w why on earth wouldn't you consider a graphic card?
You are thinking just standard old scrypt coins are the only coins to mine?  These gridseeds and new knc miners are only good for coins like doge, ltc and the other types of standard scrypt, GPU's on the other hand will do all and have 0 restrictions unlike the asics which have no resale value and are scrypt specific.

Anyway I am done trying to educate you guys and hope in future you actually take some time and do some research before you go around with your doom and gloom attitude towards GPU mining.

By all means carry on saying GPU's are a waste of time though as it will keep my difficulty levels down while you all just mine standard scrypt.
I agree, you're absolutely right we've lost all the context because you weren't at the meeting.

We where talking about scrypt based coins and mining equipment for newbies. GPU rigs for people with only basic levels of understanding of computers can leave them feeling frustrated.

I had no intention of starting an argument especially when I agree with what you're saying.
ECF
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,GBCoin Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: