Pages:
Author

Topic: [GBYTE] Byteball Speculation - page 20. (Read 41889 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
June 24, 2017, 09:26:58 PM
About valuation:

Think about the size of the IoT market. We are talking about (tens of) billions of devices that (will) communicate with each other.
At one point in the future IoT will be like electricity we wont be able to live without it and everything produced will be connected with each other.

Btw. Im still negative about the byteball distribution :/

Would their be interest in a clone?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
June 24, 2017, 09:07:58 PM
What and where do you think the pre distribution pump this time?

I noticed that last time the price rose just before the distribution, then dropped more than 20% just after it.

I guess I'll stay in Bitcoin then rebuy back since it would give me more than 20% of Byteball profit

it's gonna be the same every time.

because you get 0.2 gb per gb you already hold there'll be automatic buying pressure before.

staying in bitcoin is kind of neutral cost wise as the price falls afterwards that buys the same amount of gb more or less.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
June 24, 2017, 07:30:01 PM
What and where do you think the pre distribution pump this time?

I noticed that last time the price rose just before the distribution, then dropped more than 20% just after it.

I guess I'll stay in Bitcoin then rebuy back since it would give me more than 20% of Byteball profit
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
June 24, 2017, 06:44:59 PM
So right now Byteball is valued at only 1/6th of IOTA. Obviously there are some differences in both projects. Most well known is the fact that IOTA has actually no tx fees.
I wonder however how sustainable a network without any fees for transactions can be (seems like a great spam-attack vector)?
Do you guys think IOTA is overvalued or Byteball undervalued? Or both?

but byteball distributions is not over yet. let's see what happen when this over  Grin

Can you already know when will the byteball distributions end?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 24, 2017, 03:44:49 PM
IOTA is heading to find strong partnerships in industries and they have already settled up some. This is definetely one of the factors why it is currently more valued than Byteball in my view. Nevertheless, Byteball has a different use case and you can not compare both projects just because they base on a DAG. The projects are pretty different in their nature. I think both projects will gain more value in future because the tech of both is strong.

So right now Byteball is valued at only 1/6th of IOTA. Obviously there are some differences in both projects. Most well known is the fact that IOTA has actually no tx fees.
I wonder however how sustainable a network without any fees for transactions can be (seems like a great spam-attack vector)?
Activity: 308
onore dikeido
June 24, 2017, 09:50:57 AM

but byteball distributions is not over yet. let's see what happen when this over  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
June 23, 2017, 03:50:09 PM
I have not only gotten good number of bytes but also have plan for them to keep them lock in wallet. Byteball market and few other features which were introduced in last updated wallet are amazing and well planned. It will not stay away from becoming one of the most used coin in future for various purposes. It is covering many aspects easy by easy through wallet to perform them.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
June 23, 2017, 02:05:07 PM

completely impossible to answer. neither have done one single real world thing to justify any price at all.

on that basis they're both overvalued but iota is truly insanely overvalued.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
June 23, 2017, 08:17:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
June 19, 2017, 06:25:39 AM
As long as the bonus rounds continue with seemingly no end in sight, it would seem to prescribe holding them & not dumping, so that you can get more bonus byteball based on your balance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
June 19, 2017, 04:48:04 AM
What do you guys think about investing in GBYTE now? I would like to get onto it, and also to get the 9th of July distribution bonus. I only fear that after 9th of July the price would drop, because many people will sell after they got the bonus.
legendary
RIP Mommy
June 18, 2017, 09:53:05 PM
Just checked the Byte-BTC Exchange bot orderbook a couple minutes ago, lowest ask is 0.34 BTC/GB volume 4.970348068 GB
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
June 18, 2017, 01:58:43 AM
You don't need to send a micro-transaction.
Just sign a message with your byteball adress with all of your BTC private keys.

I would suggest to do that on an offline computer (virtual machine) in a memory only operating system.

One more question before I drag out my 3 paper wallets from safety deposit box, before
I figure out how to private msg them as proof.

IF I go back to just leaving my 100 btc paper wallets back to the safety deposit box,
and again DON'T move any btc or spend ever. Do I still need to prove with a private msg before
each monthly round of air drops? (That would suck).

Thanks. Too much money not to do this, but kinda a pain, air gap machine, get priv keys,
move bitcoin qt (still have to sync it on inet, so still unsure if that is any safer)

I hope this is not a monthly slog. My whole reason for paper wallets in bank is that I am
clueless, clumsy and weak willed. So hope this is not a monthly proof of ownership.

If you don't change your byteball address, then no need to sign again. Just save your signed message. Worst case you'll have to link your address to the transaction bot for each airdrop.
No need to mess with your cold storage every time.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 18, 2017, 01:36:23 AM
You don't need to send a micro-transaction.
Just sign a message with your byteball adress with all of your BTC private keys.

I would suggest to do that on an offline computer (virtual machine) in a memory only operating system.

One more question before I drag out my 3 paper wallets from safety deposit box, before
I figure out how to private msg them as proof.

IF I go back to just leaving my 100 btc paper wallets back to the safety deposit box,
and again DON'T move any btc or spend ever. Do I still need to prove with a private msg before
each monthly round of air drops? (That would suck).

Thanks. Too much money not to do this, but kinda a pain, air gap machine, get priv keys,
move bitcoin qt (still have to sync it on inet, so still unsure if that is any safer)

I hope this is not a monthly slog. My whole reason for paper wallets in bank is that I am
clueless, clumsy and weak willed. So hope this is not a monthly proof of ownership.
legendary
RIP Mommy
June 17, 2017, 04:46:53 PM
Someone should arb the Byte-BTC Exchange bot then, which currently has 4.957988226 GB for sale at or below 0.3 BTC/GB.
Activity: 812
June 17, 2017, 12:01:11 PM
The price keeps moving up. I expect that it will stay above 0.3 in the rest of this month before it hit 0.4. The price will increase significantly when we near the next distribution. I am holding 10 gbyte and everything seems very bright
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
June 16, 2017, 01:52:41 PM
i love this coin because i love robot inside the chat..

this coin is next gen coin, also the distribution is fair enough

Yes, it has a very well thought out strategy behind it and the software looks beautiful.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
June 16, 2017, 10:39:05 AM
i love this coin because i love robot inside the chat..

this coin is next gen coin, also the distribution is fair enough
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 16, 2017, 08:51:32 AM
Im really interested in this and IOTA. Does anyone know if tech companies are building anything on top of Byteball? Or is Byteball strictly a currency?

No byteball is not strictly a currency it features smart contracts, assets bots and more.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
June 16, 2017, 01:47:00 AM
Im really interested in this and IOTA. Does anyone know if tech companies are building anything on top of Byteball? Or is Byteball strictly a currency?
Pages:
Jump to: