Pages:
Author

Topic: GekkoScience 2Pac/Compac BM1384 Stickminer Official Support Thread - page 46. (Read 177300 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
ckpool for me. its a long shot, but I believe in luck
Merit: 17
Where are you guys pointing your miners?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I turn up the voltage and have all 10 of mine running at 200mhz steadily with no issues, 24hrs now  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Anything that'll fit. I've got an old I think P0 that came from a $5 Wal-Mart set about 12 years ago on my bench for making adjustments. Maybe one of those glasses repair kit screwdrivers would work? Tip of a pocketknife blade? Grab it with tweezers? Shouldn't take long to find something that'll work.

But yeah, if the sticks are running unstable and drop out, I'd turn up the voltage just a little bit. Could also be they're running too cold - maybe your fan's too good. You don't want them running too hot to touch, but a bit of heat is actually a good thing.
Activity: 65
OK, i HEAR YOU 'turn up the voltage'. i NEED TO GET A PRECISION screwdriver to do that or will something else work?

A mailbox and a stamp will work. You could mail it to me instead. Smiley
OK, i HEAR YOU 'turn up the voltage'. i NEED TO GET A PRECISION screwdriver to do that or will something else work?
legendary
Have you considered turning up the voltage?

Seriously. Don't come back with more complaints until you've attempted the exactly one simple troubleshooting step you were given a full day ago. The one that's mentioned in the "it's not working" part of the first post. The post where you should go first for issues that might have come up anytime in the last year to see if there's already a solution or at least a recommended troubleshooting step (hint: it's "turn up the voltage").
3 of 4 2pacs in "zombie" state
legendary
Or... turn up the voltage.
One of my 2pacs keep going into "zombie" status, after 30 minutes of mining. Must be defective
I am using cgminer-4.10.0-windows-gekko, the mhz is set in the command line
legendary
"Turn up the voltage"? You mean the tiny, relatively painless to turn with an appropriately-sized screwdriver screw?

Yes, that one. Like what's described in the first post, which should be the first place anyone looks for advice before posting new questions in case the problem has already been solved anytime in the last year or so.

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Turn up the voltage.

Would this also apply to the seconds? I have the same problem with a few of the ones I last got from you.

Thanks
"Turn up the voltage"? You mean the tiny, almost impossible to turn screw?
legendary
Turn up the voltage.
I have 2 anker 60 watt usb hubs, each hub has 2 gekko's, all fan cooled, yet always one (sometimes 2)  becomes "zombie" after a short time. Running at 200 mhz
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Hello all,

Newbie here.

Can I mine peercoin or other SHA250 coins with 2Pac?

Best

Yes any sha-256 algo coin Smiley
Activity: 1
Hello all,

Newbie here.

Can I mine peercoin or other SHA250 coins with 2Pac?

Best
vh
Activity: 699
Merit: 666
I've searched but can't find an answer... Is there a compiled Windows cgminer build that supports xnsub = extranonce subscription? Nicehash is reporting my 2Pac as XNSUB=no with the #XNSUB command line option set. Thx.

xnsub is not part of cgminer. 
discussed here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19369634
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18932915

Activity: 2
I've searched but can't find an answer... Is there a compiled Windows cgminer build that supports xnsub = extranonce subscription? Nicehash is reporting my 2Pac as XNSUB=no with the #XNSUB command line option set. Thx.
Pages:
Jump to: