Pages:
Author

Topic: Gender equality - page 22. (Read 5695 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
September 20, 2017, 07:55:00 PM
Do you think that men and woman are treated equally in society?
if not , what are the ways you suggest to promote equality among society ?

they will never be treated equally.
 But there are many things that the two being already know and can do.
 but it's good that the society give chances to both gender.
I think Men and women are not the same,
but it would be nice if they are given the opportunity if they want to do activities in the community
kie
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 06:32:10 PM

they will never be treated equally.
 But there are many things that the two being already know and can do.
 but it's good that the society give chances to both gender.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
September 20, 2017, 02:36:11 PM

I think it's better if each is not treated equally but we shouldn't go over board about genderism. Men and women has different roles in the society. There are some things that is suitable for men to do and some for women to do. Each should be treated equally in our society, each should be respected.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
September 20, 2017, 11:08:45 AM
I think equality between men and women can happen in some way, not all things in this woman's life can be equivalent to a man.
many women are successful and career like men, many women are achievers in education like men, but in some cases there are most women can not do it like when the car tire is deflated on the streets, or in Islam a woman can not be a leader of prayer for adult men in running worship services.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
September 20, 2017, 09:17:58 AM
I find that rap at the moment is ideal to finish the education of the female. What is unfortunate is that all the work that society accomplishes in bullying women must find a resonant echo in the Rap.

My girlfriend spends her life fantasizing on false photos, in dreams.

Personally intellectually we are the same, in our capacities, but our centers of interest and our hormones push us to be different.

Obviously, things have yet to evolve, but I have the impression that education has a lot to do with the ideals of consumer society.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
September 20, 2017, 09:06:08 AM
The point is that they should not be equal. It is our nature. They are more sympathetic and no matter how much in law we are equal some things like that womens will not get because of their nature.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 20, 2017, 05:40:24 AM
No, and it will not be. Because men and women is not the same and men's built is stronger than women. Because equality is having what others have to. It is better to have equity than equality.

No. One problem of gender inequality is women can not do hard work because they are fragile and careless sometimes. Because of that, some employers are looking for male employee because they know that male is more capable to do hark work. But there are also some company who are looking for women employee because they trust give trust on women. All people should treat each other equally because we are all the same in God's eye.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 05:12:05 AM
No, and it will not be. Because men and women is not the same and men's built is stronger than women. Because equality is having what others have to. It is better to have equity than equality.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
September 20, 2017, 05:05:17 AM
I don't believe we are equal. Women are superior. They are like updated version of us.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 04:24:13 AM
Against that  Because Hard things for men   and kindly things for women
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
September 20, 2017, 12:57:55 AM
It will never happen, Even before our ancestors' Gender equality has been an issue that was passed down to our generation. It seems that the issue will never be resolve due emotional and mental capacity of one to opposite sex. Women always think they are most dominant than men, and same goes to the other. The problem must be defined first, what I mean is that what are the causes that sum up to this problem of equality?
If we can break down the causes then we could at least set a proper solution for it. But, there's still hope for each in everyone of my only suggestion to promote equality is to at least respect each and everyone's Men, women and/or LGBT. Because respect could do a lot not only to you but others as well, it makes one's morale to be lifted up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
September 20, 2017, 12:25:58 AM

Of course , there is no equality between men and woman in our society. Women are always suppressed by a male-dominant society. My solution is women must raise their baby boys by teaching crucial moral principles like respect, loving every creature on earth etc.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 11:20:09 PM

I think that as the new world now is pushing towards gender equality there really has been a lot going on on what is really the limits of feminism and masculinity. Can females really do a job that is designed for men or that can men also deliver as efficiently as women does.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 11:11:18 PM
Men and women will never be treated the same. There will be more attention and protection for women and men who protect women. At least here women are given more attention, here there is a commission of protection of children and women, where there women get special protection. Women have the right to claim their rights there.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 10:59:47 PM
Literally, equality doesn't mean everything is equal rather it implies that there is an equal opportunity given to all. We cannot deny the fact someone is better than the other (nature of man). In work, someone must be a leader and othe rest are members on the other hand everyone is given a chance to work and to be a part of a group.
Activity: 252
September 19, 2017, 10:58:26 PM
They will never be treated equally

Yes because they are both different, but do you know what will happen if we treat the both gender equal? The world will have a sucessful industry because girl will have a work that only man prohibited but this is impossible.
Activity: 78
September 19, 2017, 06:50:41 PM
Well I guess we should have gender equality when it comes to some things but women must accept that we are not the same from nature, they are weaker, men are stronger, that's just how it is, but yeah...
Activity: 13
September 19, 2017, 05:55:48 PM
Equality implies that both genders a biologically equal
Which is prima facie ridiculous. And collaborated with heaps upon heaps of data.
Only equality anyone still with some sanity can get behind is, equality under law(which isn't the case anywhere i can think of, usually skewed towards benefiting females in the west, and males in third world). Anything more is preposterous
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 19, 2017, 04:56:41 PM

Times have changed. We're not  living in a world anymore that sees women inferior to men in all aspects. We're seeing women now excel in fields previously dominated by men. Woman doing things better. Equality is pretty high now compared to the days when men seem to be the upper gender.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 17, 2017, 07:14:37 PM
Women are not treated equally in most of the countries (especially India and most muslim countries) and people make fun of feminism when it comes to their ego. While there are some countries where men too are not treated well if not equal. Some don't even try to understand what feminism actually means and they keep mocking it. Even today in India people feel that women are meant to do house work and not work in offices.

Equality won't be achieved these things are just ideas that its impossible to achieve.
People would only watch when a woman hurts/slapping a guy in public but when a guy hurts/slap a woman there will be always this someone acts as a knight in shining armor to protect the woman.
Pages:
Jump to: