Pages:
Author

Topic: [General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why? - page 3. (Read 139186 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Thanks for the info! Will take note! Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I can tell someone who's the safest wallet for more coins. thank you for your help  Cool
brand new
Activity: 0
These are some very helpful information. I use Electrum but I would like to know more about Bitcoin Core since it runs the full node. Can anyone help please?

Blockchain.info is no more available now. It's Blockchain.com now.

Wow, thanks for sharing such useful links!
Activity: 3
i need best bitcoin wallet for offline or how to safe bitcoin as paper money  and store where possible to recover my bitcoin
Activity: 4
this might come in handy: a simple collection of paper wallet generators for major cryptos:
https://printedcrypto.com

it also explains stuff about paper wallets in a short way.
Activity: 4
Many thanks for the sharing of bitcoin wallets.
I am wondering whether these bitcoin wallets are going to support multiple coins trade since there are more and more new coins in the market?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

You want to accept crypto-currency for your business, non-profit, or service... but you just aren't sure where to store it safely.

The WeTrust Team dives into the security of Hardware Wallets, Exchange vulnerabilities, and more! If you have any questions, feel free to send us a ping!

WeTrust Spring is the world's first, crypto to crypto donation platform offering rewards for participating and immediate tax savings.

Join us for our beta launch in 2 weeks!
Activity: 479
Merit: 14
Thank you very much for sharing. I  recently have my own BTC wallet. I am currently using Electrotumum and Blockchain.info
This article is very useful for beginners.
copper member
Activity: 41
FuzeX(FXT)

Recommend FuzeW Cold wallet.
It generates and stores private key offline & isolated with an EAL5+ certified SEIC.
(the highest rating of financial application security standards)

It can be connected with mobile via Bluetooth so you can manage your investments
anywhere conveniently.

Plus, with the ISO standard width of a normal credit card, fit into any wallet!
Look fancy by having a FuzeW card in a fancy wallet with a fancy suit.

Want to learn more about FuzeW?
Come to visit our Web
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
If you like Stellar I should recommend Lobstr wallet  Grin
Инфa бoмбa Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
I have been using Mycelium and I have been very happy with it.  My first jump into Crypto-currencies was via coinbase and shortly after that I was given some BTC as a gift from a relative of my wife's.  As I said, until then I was just keeping my purchases on Coinbase and I had never dealt with an actual wallet before.  He is the one that suggested Mycelium and I have been really happy with it so far.  It is easy to generate a backup and it is also very easy to transfer funds. 
Activity: 187
I want to ask, When you use bitcoin core, you will be given a lot of addresses for receiving
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
There is also a Hardware wallet called Lockbox which is used on the Blockchain app. I don’t know if you wanted to use that to update your original post Smiley
brand new
There are many different ways to use Bitcoin and so there are many different types of wallets:
Online bitcoin wallets. Wallets that can be accessed on the web from any internet connected device.
Software wallets. Wallet applications downloaded to your phone, computer or tablet.
So, where is the best place to open Bitcoin wallet?
brand new
Special thanks to the threat post ^.^
I was a newbie in "bitcoin maze" and i come from Vietnam. I work in a Japanese company in Vietnam - The company teaches japanese language.https://ichigo.edu.vn/tieng-nhat-mien-phi/. In company i hear a lot of story about Bitcoin by everyone,
i have some money to spend on it .Thanks to you to give me more information about Bitcoin... Grin Grin Grin
Now i can play it.... It's not hard for me to do it  Tongue Tongue
Sorry my bad English :3
thank guys for reading this <3 <3
Have a nice day everyone
Activity: 19
I think bitcoin wallet is very insecure, your money can be lost at any time, due to system errors or hackers
brand new
Thanks for help
Activity: 6
Hi there! I am a total newbie and I'm trying to choose a wallet now.
Have a question about one of the wallets from the list on the first page, Airbitz.
Did anyone use it? I bought some BTC last week and I am searching for a secure and simple app for mobile.
Pages:
Jump to: