Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 23. (Read 115265 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Messi will STAY at Barcelona.

as good he is i think he has to stay at barca to be remembered as one of the greatest ever.  Hes not as good as he used to be so i dont think he'd have huge success in EPL or german league.  He'd still score 20 a season etc.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250

yes Barcelona coach says 'Leo is going to stay at Barça for many years' ...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
He will stay.
Who is going to pay buy out? Even Man.City can't.
Activity: 252
Player from Fc Groningen(netherlands) being transferred to china, not a good plan....
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Real Madrid lost 2-4 on aggregate to Alt Madrid in Copa  Grin Cheesy Grin

how embarrassing

Why would that be embarrassing? Atletico is one of top teams in the world

I dont think so their league is pretty easy except for barcalona and real mardird and maybe valencia you stick them in the ligue 1 or premier league and they would struggle.
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Real Madrid lost 2-4 on aggregate to Alt Madrid in Copa  Grin Cheesy Grin

how embarrassing

Why would that be embarrassing? Atletico is one of top teams in the world
Activity: 350
No way Messi will leave Barca.
Messi is exactly what every coach wants Smiley
Activity: 2
Whats the bettng odds for messi to leave barca? I might put $10 on it just in case it happens im sure i would make quite a bit of profit.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 8
Real Madrid lost 2-4 on aggregate to Alt Madrid in Copa  Grin Cheesy Grin

how embarrassing

torres scoring both goals  Huh what is wrong with real mardrid it will be interesting the barcelona game.

All media hype they cant because of finanical fair play they would be fined probably millions for that purchase let alone his wage costs.
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
Messi isnt worth 200 million  Cheesy thats a joke if anyone is willing to pay that...now we know football is valued to much but come on 200 million imagine what you could do with that amount of money!

I heard that Manchester City is willing to pay for him much more Smiley
Can you imagine what will happen if this ever happen, Messi move to ManCity for 300 or 400 million Euros and broke his leg in the first year!?
He is not young anymore and I can't believe that anyone is ready to pay such huge amount of money just for one soccer player.

He's not young? He's only 27. A player like Messi will likely be playing world class football for another decade.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-talk-manchester-city-can-afford-lionel-messi-arsenal-bid-63m-for-ilkay-gundogan-and-mats-hummels-united-want-marquinhos-9979394.html

Manchester City remain in the hunt for Lionel Messi as the Barcelona forward’s future continues to be one of the most talked about subjects of the January transfer window. Despite talk of a move for Messi set to cost £200m plus up to £300m in wages and add-ons, Manuel Pellegrini has claimed that City can afford to sign the Argentinian following claims that only Manchester United and Real Madrid could afford the 27-year-old.

The Sun reports that Pellegrini confirmed City’s financial spending power when speaking about Messi, although he did also admit that “there is nothing in that way concrete in this case”.

I just can't see any club coughing up that much for him nor him moving from Barca.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Messi isnt worth 200 million  Cheesy thats a joke if anyone is willing to pay that...now we know football is valued to much but come on 200 million imagine what you could do with that amount of money!

I heard that Manchester City is willing to pay for him much more Smiley
Can you imagine what will happen if this ever happen, Messi move to ManCity for 300 or 400 million Euros and broke his leg in the first year!?
He is not young anymore and I can't believe that anyone is ready to pay such huge amount of money just for one soccer player.
Activity: 2

how embarrassing

torres scoring both goals  Huh what is wrong with real mardrid it will be interesting the barcelona game.
Activity: 8
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -

how embarrassing
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
United is a very poor team, that's the only conclusion I can have looking at their current season.

They started off shit, picked up and got stronger and now have gone back to shit again. It's going to be an interesting title race between Chelsea and Man City and both have under performed against some poor teams lately so could go either way. They're playing each other in two weeks as well so that will be a very interesting game. Chelsea are at home so I think they'll take it.

LVG is a king in talking and talking, he's not showing anything but his big mouth.

He wasted a good bit of money on players he don't need. For example Shaw. ManU paid something like 35 million for an average player with too much weight....

For that money he could pick up 2 solid and huge defenders from French League1...

I hope he now invest the money with at least more sense. Otherwise they will even struggle with getting place 4.
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
New poll question: Will Messi Leave Barcelona Next Season?

Please vote. I'll keep track of it.

I doubt it. I reckon he's just after more money and trying to shake them up a bit.

Voted Yes.
I'd like to see he play in English Premier League.

But he said : Chelsea and Manchester City transfer rumours
are all lies, I hope he changes his mind.

I would love to see him in the Premier League, but what team would be able to afford him? He seems to be out of reach even for the top premier league teams. If Chelsea or Man City get him though I think whoever gets him will become unstoppable.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Voted Yes.
I'd like to see he play in English Premier League.

But he said : Chelsea and Manchester City transfer rumours
are all lies, I hope he changes his mind.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Voted no on messi leaving without him barcelona would just be a normal team and I dont think the chairman and the board of directors would allow the manager to sell a player of his capabilities and age.
Activity: 20
Messi isn't going to leave barcelona  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy

No one can afford him and he has already stated hes staying....do any of you read the news?
Pages:
Jump to: