Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 26. (Read 115265 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Great match yesterday between liverpool and man u, Manchester got a big win to keep there hopes for season. Imo de gea was a match hero.

They only have to defend their nr 3 spot, they aren't good enough to beat City and especially Chelsea.

Let's see what United will buy in January as they have a few hundred million to play with.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Great match yesterday between liverpool and man u, Manchester got a big win to keep there hopes for season. Imo de gea was a match hero.
legendary
Another 3 points for Manchester United, they are not the best football playing team but certainly the most effective.

I think LVG should have started with Falcao instead of Wilson. Apparantly LVG is heavily dissapointed in Falcao.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Watching the highlights today and chelsea don't half dive what a bunch of fools no contact on 3/4 tackles and they hit the deck glad the referee gave a few yellows because of it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Manchester united will be won this cup

not a chance, manchester united will be lucky enough to finish as runner up
DVC
Activity: 7
Chelsea will win Premier League this year  Wink , they seems good in this busy schedule month .
Activity: 6
Manchester united will be won this cup
legendary
Dortmund again lost a match in the Bundesliga, very weird.

They have a more than decent team that should finish second, behind Bayern.

And it's not looking good for them as Reus and Gundogan are going to move...
Activity: 56

Beşiktaş will win the European League. We had so much fun in Tottenham game tonight.

Grats! seeing your favourite local team dominating against a top EPL team should be cool  Grin ... InterMilan might be a little difficult though.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

Beşiktaş will win the European League. We had so much fun in Tottenham game tonight.

Besiktas is really good this year, thanks to the coach from my country- Bilic Smiley
I really hope that you will win Turkish league but it will be much more difficult to win the European League.
Many good clubs are still there, like Sevilla, Everton, Napoli, Fiorentina, Inter Milan etc.
It will be very interesting to watch these games next year Smiley

EFS
staff
Activity: 3780
Merit: 2120
Crypto Swap Exchange

legendary
Great win for United, wasn't an exiting match, but another 3 pointer.

Van Persie the man for United, hope he will continue like this.

They managed to get spot 3 on the list, now they just need to defend that.
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
Shock results on the Chelsea and Arsenal games this weekend defeated by the underdogs. Tonights Man U vs Southampton game should be a good one. I think it'll be close but Manchester will pinch it. Going for 2-1.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Chelsea loss is being exaggerated imho, I mean mourinho's team want to win the EPL but I doubt the no-loss thing was there objective, it would have been nice for the fans if they did it but the current league's competition is tough and there are more than 20 rounds left.. even if they went around Newcastle a no-loss season was far.
In my opinion losing now to Newcastle and people forgetting about the "streak" would be better than having the first loss against a big team for players morale.

Mourinho likes records, a brilliant coach, but also very selfish.

I'm sure to him that record was very important.

Yes, he is brilliant strategy man and coach, but very difficult character.
But, who cares about his selfish personality if he deliver results?
He did great things in Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Real... we can't deny this.
legendary
Chelsea loss is being exaggerated imho, I mean mourinho's team want to win the EPL but I doubt the no-loss thing was there objective, it would have been nice for the fans if they did it but the current league's competition is tough and there are more than 20 rounds left.. even if they went around Newcastle a no-loss season was far.
In my opinion losing now to Newcastle and people forgetting about the "streak" would be better than having the first loss against a big team for players morale.

Mourinho likes records, a brilliant coach, but also very selfish.

I'm sure to him that record was very important.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
legendary
Chelsea lost it's first match giving other teams the chance to catch up.

Looking forward to Southampton - ManUtd, let's see if united can get closer as well.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Found somethin intresting but most of players are not on the list.

http://en.toty.uefa.com/

create you-own team in champions league.

nice to have some fun.

XAXA

tried this is cool.
But really the forgot lot of players.
Anyway is fun for one team and that is shame but nevel the less good relax time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Found somethin intresting but most of players are not on the list.

http://en.toty.uefa.com/

create you-own team in champions league.

nice to have some fun.
Pages:
Jump to: