Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 25. (Read 115265 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
United is a very poor team, that's the only conclusion I can have looking at their current season.

After substituting RVP and Di Maria there was nothing with quality left on the field beside Mata and Rooney.

Falcao wasn't present on the field. May be an indication of him leaving United very soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
RIP Junior Malanda.
RIP
Malanda is the fourth active Bundesliga player who died in a car accident.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Torres is leaving england and coming back to his original spanish team.

Torres is finished. He should have remained at Liverpool, forwards always seem to struggle after leaving. Even Suarez now is being just another striker, while this time last year he was being talked as the 3rd best player.

Torres was struggling prior to leaving Liverpool, for at least 6 months towards the end he was very poor.

Liverpool did well to get 50 million GBP, sadly they wasted 35 million on Andy Carrol.

The Suarez deal was another good one for Liverpool - he was a player who had one season as a prolific striker. He was suspended for a large chunk of this season and will always have disciplinary issues. Besides that it was apparent that he wished to leave. Had Liverpool used the Suarez money properly (instead of spending 25 million on Lallana) it might have been good business.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
RIP Junior Malanda.
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
Some sad news today, one of the up and coming stars Junior Malanda, 20, Belgium international has died in a car accident. He played for Wolfsburg. It's believed to be he was the passenger in the car.

Check out this link for the article. (BBC SPORT)

Quote from: BBC SPORT
Wolfsburg police said Malanda was a passenger in a car that crashed on a motorway near the German city of Bielefeld.
He was en route to meet up with his team-mates to fly out to South Africa for a training camp.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me

Torres is finished. He should have remained at Liverpool, forwards always seem to struggle after leaving. Even Suarez now is being just another striker, while this time last year he was being talked as the 3rd best player.
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
Man City giving a new meaning to an unexpected draw  Angry , if your main competitor on the title drawn (and they probably knew it since the Chelsea match ended around the end of first half/break) and you are winning 2-0 on your stadium against one of the lower ranked clubs in the league you don't let the other team tie the match...

I wonder what happened. Did Chelsea just relax because they didn't feel they needed to try since they were 2-0 up against a bottom of the league team?

I don't think that Atletico Madrid will be happy with him.
Long time ago he really was great player, but last a few years he didn't play much, lost confidence and became ''unwanted'' player.
I don't understand why Atletico need one more attacker, they already have Mandjukic Smiley

He was always very mediocre when he was with Chelsea and I doubt he'll ever be the same as his younger self again.
Activity: 84
Man City giving a new meaning to an unexpected draw  Angry , if your main competitor on the title drawn (and they probably knew it since the Chelsea match ended around the end of first half/break) and you are winning 2-0 on your stadium against one of the lower ranked clubs in the league you don't let the other team tie the match...
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

I don't think that Atletico Madrid will be happy with him.
Long time ago he really was great player, but last a few years he didn't play much, lost confidence and became ''unwanted'' player.
I don't understand why Atletico need one more attacker, they already have Mandjukic Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Today Beşiktaş won again. I hope we will be champion, whole team earn it.

Yes, I really hope they will be champion finally, specially because of their coach Croat Slaven Bilic.
He did great things with Croatian national team but he is more experienced and mature now, so this is His best moment to prove to others his quality.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

Beşiktaş will win the European League. We had so much fun in Tottenham game tonight.

Very nice night photo of the stadium. I like it very much  Cool
EFS
staff
Activity: 3780
Merit: 2120
Crypto Swap Exchange
Today Beşiktaş won again. I hope we will be champion, whole team earn it.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Some shock results from the Premier League today. Lot's of draws with the top 3 teams included in that. The fixtures on Thursday will be interesting as well which I predict lots of close games. I think Man U and Chelsea will struggle away to Stoke and Tottenham respectively.
legendary
Great match yesterday between liverpool and man u, Manchester got a big win to keep there hopes for season. Imo de gea was a match hero.

They only have to defend their nr 3 spot, they aren't good enough to beat City and especially Chelsea.

Let's see what United will buy in January as they have a few hundred million to play with.

Man Utd have been lucky, and its to be seen whether the luck is part of a pattern or just an anomaly.

Extremely frustrated with Rodgers, I can not understand how we can see the problems and solutions and he can not.

Currently they have been quite lucky yes, but you can't deny that they are far more effective than other teams.

Liverpool had so many chances, but no goal, Utd got a few chances, and there are 3 goals.

Rodgers is responsible for bad investments, bad coaching, and not willing to admit why the team is performing so poor.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Great match yesterday between liverpool and man u, Manchester got a big win to keep there hopes for season. Imo de gea was a match hero.

They only have to defend their nr 3 spot, they aren't good enough to beat City and especially Chelsea.

Let's see what United will buy in January as they have a few hundred million to play with.

Man Utd have been lucky, and its to be seen whether the luck is part of a pattern or just an anomaly.

Extremely frustrated with Rodgers, I can not understand how we can see the problems and solutions and he can not.
Activity: 113
-snip

I worked them all out and I only ended up with one change from your predictions. I think Juventus will beat Borussia Dortmund easily over the two legs.

Shakhtar Donetsk v Bayern München
Paris SG v Chelsea
Basel v Porto
Schalke 04 v Real Madrid   
Juventus v Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City v Barcelona
Arsenal v Monaco
Bayer Leverkusen v Atletico Madrid

legendary
My prediction :

Shakhtar Donetsk  Bayern München
Paris SG  Chelsea
Basel  draw  Porto
Schalke 04  Real Madrid   
Juventus  Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City  draw  Barcelona
Arsenal  Monaco
Bayer Leverkusen  draw  Atletico Madrid
EFS
staff
Activity: 3780
Merit: 2120
Crypto Swap Exchange
My CL 2nd Round Picks
Shakhtar Donetsk v Bayern München
Paris SG v Chelsea
Basel v Porto
Schalke 04 v Real Madrid   
Juventus v Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City v Barcelona
Arsenal v Monaco
Bayer Leverkusen v Atletico Madrid
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
So Arsenal might finally get thru to a CL QF again....
Fluky gooners...
Pages:
Jump to: