Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 27. (Read 115265 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Liverpool has no chance this year. Chelsea is playing really good and they will be champion. City, Manu and Arsenal are great contenders, too. Premier League is very tough as always.

Liverpool is very inconsistent.

Chelsea will definitely win the league. Maybe even undefeated.

Liverpool play poor not like then, but Chelsea is prime candidate for championship only they will loose one at least.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Liverpool has no chance this year. Chelsea is playing really good and they will be champion. City, Manu and Arsenal are great contenders, too. Premier League is very tough as always.

Liverpool is very inconsistent.

Chelsea will definitely win the league. Maybe even undefeated.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Exciting game Manchester Utd - Stoke City

What a save from De Gea in the last minutes, also from Young.

They secured 3 very important points before the match against Southampton.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Anyone here Liverpool supporter? What do you think about Rodgers and his tactics? Was Liverpool 'one-man' club last season and will Rodgers save this season in some way?

2 things have changed.... 1. they have lost suarez and 2. other teams have worked out that gerrard was controlling the games so they just mark him out the game.

1. they have lost Suarez AND Sturridge without proper replacement. Sanchez would have helped a lot.
2. gerrard was useful as he had a very mobile frontline to target with his long balls. He is useless as a defensive screen.

Rodgers does not have the balls to drop the likes of Gerrard. Saw the lineup for the match against Leicester and Gerrard is back, when Can would have provided much needed energy since Lucas is not much mobile.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Atdhe Nuhiu
Well now there is something else to watch
Fifa Under 20 Womens World Cup began
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/fifa-u-20-women-s-world-cup-canada-s-games-on-cbc-1.2728010

Any link to watch online?
There is no live match broadcast in my country.

Have you tried Firstrow? http://fırstrowsports.eu
They have improved now, Link1 or 2 is much more stable in bigger matches.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Anyone here Liverpool supporter? What do you think about Rodgers and his tactics? Was Liverpool 'one-man' club last season and will Rodgers save this season in some way?

Give this team this season to sort everything out. Keep faith in them. Show support. And I promise you, they will walk a long way to success. YNWA

I have faith in team, but I feel that Rodgers is loosing the plot cause he bought players this summer and now he rarely use them. Maybe he will sort it out starting with Stoke win :-) YNWA!
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com

Give this team this season to sort everything out. Keep faith in them. Show support. And I promise you, they will walk a long way to success. YNWA
legendary
Activity: 812

2 things have changed.... 1. they have lost suarez and 2. other teams have worked out that gerrard was controlling the games so they just mark him out the game.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Watch them before now im on spanish primera. More interesting like to see barsa, real atletico play.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What matches in Italy Series A
Nice match were taken between Roma and Inter and great football to watch.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Some article i read is it true that cech will go to Milan in January?

Some amount he is worth 7mil Fjuuu nice amount for goalkeeper.
legendary
Dortmund is the worst team in the Bundesliga at this moment, last spot!!!

I think Jurgen Klopp will leave or get fired for sure. Before or at the end of the season.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1316

Be good to see the saints win, dont like their chances though, many average teams can run good for a few months.
legendary
Southampton - Manchester City starts in 20 minutes, great game  Grin

My prediction will be 3-4 I expect a lot goals.
Activity: 252
12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw
yeah right, when messi did that he was like 12 seconds old
legendary
Patiently waiting for Asteras - Beşiktaş game tonight. We will win this time by at least 3 margin. Demba Ba will score at least 2 goals tonight. Just watch it. Wink

Not much of above did actually happen Smiley

But they don't lose anything as they already are through to the next round.

Next match against tottenham is for first spot, will be a good match for sure.
EFS
staff
Activity: 3780
Merit: 2120
Crypto Swap Exchange
Patiently waiting for Asteras - Beşiktaş game tonight. We will win this time by at least 3 margin. Demba Ba will score at least 2 goals tonight. Just watch it. Wink
legendary
This weekend it's Southampton - Manchester City, moment of truth for Southampton.

They can now show that they deserve to have nr 2 spot. Very interesting match.
Pages:
Jump to: