Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 44. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 24, 2014, 10:22:14 AM
MU will buy ROnaldo back
with higher pay out
than Madrid's

I'm sure Ronaldo will back to MU  Smiley

I'm not sure this will happen  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
September 24, 2014, 08:50:40 AM
MU will buy ROnaldo back
with higher pay out
than Madrid's

I'm sure Ronaldo will back to MU  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 24, 2014, 07:46:52 AM
Liverpool - Middlesbrough yesterday evening, very poor peformance by Livepool.

They couldn't get rid of a Championship team in their own stadium, instead, they needed a penalty shootout.
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 24, 2014, 04:53:39 AM
Dont like football, bobsleys are better, way better

I too enjoy viewing the bobsley on my computer which is hooked up to the World Wide Web. I am awestruck by the wide range of information and media which we have access to only mouse clicks away. Only 1 century ago, our ancestors would not have dreamed of being able to watch football or the bobsley while sitting on a Herman Miller chair situated in front of an uncomfortably low Ikea table. And they would very certainly never have envisioned the technology with which we humans today watch football, the bobsley, or any other sport for that matter. It really is mindblowing. Don't you agree?

Well said!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 24, 2014, 01:00:08 AM
Meanwhile in Munich...

1-horse league
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
September 23, 2014, 09:04:35 PM

I too enjoy viewing the bobsley on my computer which is hooked up to the World Wide Web. I am awestruck by the wide range of information and media which we have access to only mouse clicks away. Only 1 century ago, our ancestors would not have dreamed of being able to watch football or the bobsley while sitting on a Herman Miller chair situated in front of an uncomfortably low Ikea table. And they would very certainly never have envisioned the technology with which we humans today watch football, the bobsley, or any other sport for that matter. It really is mindblowing. Don't you agree?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2014, 08:08:57 PM
Man Utd need to spend $100 m to fix their back four  Grin

Things change united days are over, di maria is class but that is it.

Past their best:

Rooney
Van Persie
Falcao - injury messed him up

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 23, 2014, 05:26:00 PM
legendary
September 23, 2014, 03:45:33 PM
Spanish League is nothing, it's only Real or Barca, beside Atletico Madrid the other Spanish teams are nothing.

It's a Clown League, together with Portuguese League, Bundes Liga.

English Premier League is the best with so many great teams.
I am going with Bundes Liga its one of world's best league and their set up is much better then EPL they are producing too many good players

Germany is a great place for educating what could be world star players. I agree.

But the Bundes Liga as League is an easy target for Bayern, and if they mess up badly you have Dortmund. Other clubs are beyond bad beside Leverkusen.

England has Chelsea, ManCity, Liverpool, Arsenal, ManUtd. Great teams and the League is exciting and no one knows who will win before the season starts.
Activity: 378
September 23, 2014, 03:32:38 PM
Spanish League is nothing, it's only Real or Barca, beside Atletico Madrid the other Spanish teams are nothing.

I am going with Bundes Liga its one of world's best league and their set up is much better then EPL they are producing too many good players
legendary
September 23, 2014, 01:00:31 PM

Activity: 18
September 23, 2014, 12:57:00 PM
Man Utd need to spend $100 m to fix their back four  Grin
Activity: 11
September 23, 2014, 12:54:37 PM
meanwhile in Munich...

1-horse league
legendary
Activity: 812
September 23, 2014, 12:39:41 PM

Spanish football is very 1 sided well 2 sided Tongue
Activity: 392
September 23, 2014, 12:38:20 PM
Have anyone seen the last match of Barcelona ?
Yes they thrashed Levante by 5 goals what happen to this match  Wink
Activity: 31
September 23, 2014, 08:54:13 AM
Have anyone seen the last match of Barcelona ?
legendary
September 23, 2014, 07:15:05 AM
Let's see what Bayern Munich can do against the mighty nr one Paderborn.

Bayern will face a strong and fantastic team....... NOT Grin

I think Bayern will win with five goals difference.
legendary
Need a campaign manager? PM me
September 22, 2014, 09:03:35 PM
You want easy money? Bet against man united. I don't see them winning many games this season. They will be lucky to finish top half of the table.

Might be worth a punt and I thought about doing so against QPR but look what happened there. I really hope they continue losing hehe. They might be fighting a relegation battle if this continues  Grin.

QPR are beyond terrible. They got thrashed by a struggling Spurs just a week before being beaten by Man United.

The QPR win made a few blinkered fans lose their money.
legendary
Need a campaign manager? PM me
September 22, 2014, 09:01:47 PM
Yesterday's matches Imo shows that manchester united won't be much of a competition (maybe not even for the top four)' manchester city and chelsea would be the competitors imo and chelsea with a small advantage.

ManUtd has probably the best front after Real Madrid, but their defenders are beyond bad.

Defence ist the most important part of any team.

They spent soo much money on their attack, they should have bough atleast some real defenders.

Look at ManCity and Chelsea defenders, Vincent Kompany, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Mangala, Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, Azpiliqueta.

They are strong, big, powerful, have no mercy, and are ready to whoop any player if needed.

And what has ManUtd for defenders ? Rafael, Blacket, Evans, Rojo.  Grin Grin

Best front my ass. Its a slow, cumbersome, old, over the hill strike force with almost no creativity behind them bar Di Maria. Just throwing together some big name has beens does not make a great strike force.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
September 22, 2014, 07:51:45 PM
You want easy money? Bet against man united. I don't see them winning many games this season. They will be lucky to finish top half of the table.

Might be worth a punt and I thought about doing so against QPR but look what happened there. I really hope they continue losing hehe. They might be fighting a relegation battle if this continues  Grin.

That will be the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. If they get religated, my life will be complete  Grin
I don't think they are going to relegated in this century because they are still too good just worry is they are not going in top 4

I don't think Man Utd will finish top 6.
Pages:
Jump to: