Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 41. (Read 115302 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Liverpool had a fantastic day, they only lost with 1-0 which is not that bad  Tongue

I nearly fell asleep while watching Atletico Madrid - Juventus boooooring as hell.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
In-Play comment: Wojciech Szczesny really likes red cards? when you are winning 4-0 in the second match in group's stage (at +50 minutes time) you shouldn't get a red card like that imo... you stopped him from scoring but you got a red card "and missing the next match most likely", your team will be with 10 players, AND they scored the penalty...
Activity: 91
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
how about those 49ers ? Grin

Better than the Raiders atleast  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Arsenal will go 5 or 6 in the second half. I forgot to make bet on it. It was obvious pick. Undecided
Galatsarary Gold days gone now its very dumb club they are playing like 3rd division team they need to bring some thing energetic like Red Bull Cheesy
EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
Arsenal will go 5 or 6 in the second half. I forgot to make bet on it. It was obvious pick. Undecided
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Barca lost to PSG 3-2 ..thank god i didn't bet on it..i would have lost some BTCs

lucky you..

i have lost 0.044BTC  Undecided

same here  Tongue
- 0.05BTC
Activity: 350
Barca lost to PSG 3-2 ..thank god i didn't bet on it..i would have lost some BTCs

lucky you..

i have lost 0.044BTC  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Never understand why Ronaldo gets all the penalties. His record is quite poor.

Too much to expect Ludogrets to get something today, but they are making Real Madrid sweat.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
how about those 49ers ? Grin
Activity: 4
Will he sign contract with red devil?  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

Still surprised that they lost considering that Zlatan never played
Activity: 61
Activity: 350
then guys, what do you think who will be the first in the F group?  Tongue
Activity: 75
barcelona got exposed badly.

psg without 3 core players, yet barca still have no defense at all
Indeed, Barca performance was bad specially the defense "allowing PSG without Ibra and some of their key players to score early and more than once" have putten there attack on pressure to compensate that, just when everyone thought there defensive issues have been solved.
Activity: 22
Atletico Madrid vs Juventus very interesting match, two teams with strong defence.

Also curious to see what Liverpool can do in Basel, their performance is very poor lately.

will be a tough game with a lot of fouls + yellow cards.

Juve will probably play a conservative match to grab 1 point, especially with Allegri on the helm.
Activity: 18
barcelona got exposed badly.

psg without 3 core players, yet barca still have no defense at all
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Atletico Madrid vs Juventus very interesting match, two teams with strong defence.

Also curious to see what Liverpool can do in Basel, their performance is very poor lately.
Activity: 392
Man City isn't very good at champions league, Lets see if they qualify this time "1 point in first two matches isn't the best result but not out yet though".
I sure they cannot qualify for next round because next matches are more difficult for them hope they will be in Europa and try to win this one
Activity: 54
yes psg won.

man game was awesome
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Whau math a match between psg and barsa
Man this was good.

Good match was between city and roma as well.

Man can w8 to see tonight match between atletico and juve.
Pages:
Jump to: