Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 45. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 22, 2014, 05:42:40 PM
You want easy money? Bet against man united. I don't see them winning many games this season. They will be lucky to finish top half of the table.

Might be worth a punt and I thought about doing so against QPR but look what happened there. I really hope they continue losing hehe. They might be fighting a relegation battle if this continues  Grin.

That will be the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. If they get religated, my life will be complete  Grin
I don't think they are going to relegated in this century because they are still too good just worry is they are not going in top 4
Activity: 350
September 22, 2014, 08:39:41 AM
You want easy money? Bet against man united. I don't see them winning many games this season. They will be lucky to finish top half of the table.

Might be worth a punt and I thought about doing so against QPR but look what happened there. I really hope they continue losing hehe. They might be fighting a relegation battle if this continues  Grin.

That will be the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. If they get religated, my life will be complete  Grin
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
September 22, 2014, 08:37:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 22, 2014, 05:49:41 AM
Yesterday's matches Imo shows that manchester united won't be much of a competition (maybe not even for the top four)' manchester city and chelsea would be the competitors imo and chelsea with a small advantage.

ManUtd has probably the best front after Real Madrid, but their defenders are beyond bad.

Defence ist the most important part of any team.

They spent soo much money on their attack, they should have bough atleast some real defenders.

Look at ManCity and Chelsea defenders, Vincent Kompany, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Mangala, Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, Azpiliqueta.

They are strong, big, powerful, have no mercy, and are ready to whoop any player if needed.

And what has ManUtd for defenders ? Rafael, Blacket, Evans, Rojo.  Grin Grin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 22, 2014, 03:56:30 AM
No idea. I have never seen Turkish Super League.
September 22, 2014, 03:52:41 AM
o_o
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
September 22, 2014, 03:39:34 AM
Yesterday's matches Imo shows that manchester united won't be much of a competition (maybe not even for the top four)' manchester city and chelsea would be the competitors imo and chelsea with a small advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 22, 2014, 02:11:47 AM
Wow! What was ManUtd doing in the last period of the match.

This was abnormally bad, something you only see at third and fourth divisions....

Shame on them.

they lost again im gonna start betting against MU im shure gonna win
legendary
Activity: 1736
September 21, 2014, 11:54:37 PM
Phil eagles 3-0 Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
September 21, 2014, 05:49:51 PM
All my money is for Manchester United right now.. Smiley

This season they have been unbeaten in Europe. All praise Louis Van Gaal Cheesy

Can see them maintaining a perfect record next season too.

Van Gaal is their savior!  Cheesy

He does the trick again.

They beat a trash QPR and suddenly they were title contenders. All those who stupidly put money on them deserve to lose everything.

Man City and Chelsea look by far way ahead of the rest of the league.
legendary
September 21, 2014, 11:43:12 AM
Wow! What was ManUtd doing in the last period of the match.

This was abnormally bad, something you only see at third and fourth divisions....

Shame on them.
legendary
September 19, 2014, 08:19:36 AM
Of course a new team can't be build in one year, it will take a few years to completely achieve what Van Gaal wants. I hope ManUtd will give him the time.

Look at Inter Milan, AC Milan, these teams suck and will probably never be the teams they ever were. They are desperately in need of money and looking to sign players for free.

ManUtd is not like that, they have a lot money and are not worried to buy the best players as you can see.

Cristiano Ronaldo will probably play his last season for Real Madrid  Grin His heart is at United where they will make him the best paid player ever.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 19, 2014, 05:24:26 AM

I would honestly take my money back, Man united is going to need at least 2 seasons to rebuild. Everybody saw how long it took Liverpool to recover after they had their slump, and look at Newcastle. They have never been the same again. It will take a miracle for Van Gaal to win the EPL this year. Im sorry united fans, its time to face reality.

I agree with you.
It's impossible to build new team in just 1 year.
Alex Ferguson also didn't start well in his first season with ManU.
But, Van Gaal is excellent coach so if he will have enough time to work on this team, in a few years ManU will be strong again, no doubts for me.
September 19, 2014, 03:02:17 AM

Van Gaal is their savior!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 19, 2014, 02:40:30 AM
Excellent matches on wednesday and yesterday on uefa league.
This year will be with great matches and many goal if its on day one of group stages
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
September 18, 2014, 03:38:07 PM

September 18, 2014, 09:23:39 AM

I would honestly take my money back, Man united is going to need at least 2 seasons to rebuild. Everybody saw how long it took Liverpool to recover after they had their slump, and look at Newcastle. They have never been the same again. It will take a miracle for Van Gaal to win the EPL this year. Im sorry united fans, its time to face reality.
Activity: 18
September 18, 2014, 09:19:35 AM

Van Gaal built a solid team but will not be able to win anything this season
Activity: 18
September 18, 2014, 07:48:49 AM
legendary
September 18, 2014, 04:42:33 AM
English clubs have not done well. 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses.

Man City has a real chance of going out. All those financial doping and still European minnows.

Dortmund - Arsenal : Dortmund is much better than Arsenal. I can see them winning the Champions League, which isn't the case for Arsenal.

Bayern - ManCity : Bayern is much better than ManCity, not many people expected City to win anyway.

As for Chelsea, they will finish first in the group, I'm sure about that. Probably the strongest team in the Champions League.

Liverpool was very lucky against Ludogorets, they need to improve quick, otherwise they will get a nasty beating when playing against Real Madrid.
Pages:
Jump to: