Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 39. (Read 115302 times)

EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
Going to be an exiting time for Barcelona and Espanyol as Catalonia and Spain perhaps will part ways.

That means that Barcelona and Espanyol will be removed from Spanish League.
Why they are removing from Spanish League whats going to happen with these 2 teams please give some more information about this or any link

He think if Catalonia part ways with Spain, Catalan teams won't play in La Liga. I don't think that's gonna happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Going to be an exiting time for Barcelona and Espanyol as Catalonia and Spain perhaps will part ways.

Why they are removing from Spanish League whats going to happen with these 2 teams please give some more information about this or any link
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
OP could close the poll Smiley
Activity: 350
which best team in the world at the moment Bayern Munich or Real Madrid Huh

Both are very close there is not really a difference between them. One day Real is better, next day Bayern.

Don't forget Chelsea, this is probably the strongest Chelsea we have ever seen.
I am going with Chelsea because currently its best team in the world and they can beat both Real and Bayern
i am not so sure about that  Wink

Both are very close there is not really a difference between them. One day Real is better, next day Bayern.

I am going with Chelsea because currently its best team in the world and they can beat both Real and Bayern
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
In my opinion soon be reborn Manchester United. They are delicious but the results are still missing. How to coach all put together can mess up a lot. Potential is very large.
legendary

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We have euro qualifiers matches this weekend and i hope to see good football.

Yes two matches for all participants.
Hope to see good matches.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
We have euro qualifiers matches this weekend and i hope to see good football.
Activity: 257
Came in here expecting a USA football thread Sad
Don't like the Euro Cup qualifications, I prefer to watch League Football.

Now we have to wait two weeks, pffff...

Agreed. Big national tournaments (WC & EC) are fun to watch but I don't like qualification games. They are mostly waste of time and energy.

Yeah, players get injured for nothing against countries such as San Marino, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein...

These countries are nothing in Football and never will be, better FIFA remove them from WC and EC.

No I don't think FIFA removed them but try for some alternate because against big countries they have nothing just wast of time
legendary

Agreed. Big national tournaments (WC & EC) are fun to watch but I don't like qualification games. They are mostly waste of time and energy.

Yeah, players get injured for nothing against countries such as San Marino, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein...

These countries are nothing in Football and never will be, better FIFA remove them from WC and EC.

EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange

legendary

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
MNU finally got winning steak.

Hope they last this time
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
I'll close French League poll tomorrow. If you don't vote yet, this is your last chance.
legendary
Ronaldo is on fire ..............13 goals in 6 la Liga games and 17 goals in 11 games when UEFA matches are counted

Ronaldo is one of best player of current time and he can do many goals more in next some weeks  Cheesy

Yeah, even with all the good players currently at Real Madrid, he is still by far the best player there  Cheesy
Ronaldo is on fire ..............13 goals in 6 la Liga games and 17 goals in 11 games when UEFA matches are counted

Ronaldo is one of best player of current time and he can do many goals more in next some weeks  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: