Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 49. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 10, 2014, 05:25:55 PM
I hope Ribery his gameplay this season will be better than his appearance.

Ribery is one of best player in Bayern and he can do much better then last year for his team
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 10, 2014, 04:35:16 PM
I hope Ribery his gameplay this season will be better than his appearance.

Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 10, 2014, 04:28:45 PM
Anyone think Manchester United will get their first win on the season against QPR? I'm tempted to back them to lose or draw but I think they'll pull through finally with this game.

Time for lossing MU  Grin LOL

P.S: Manchester City is the best TEAM ever  Tongue

I just "love" people like you who didn't even know that club called Manchester City existed 10 years ago Wink
Activity: 378
September 10, 2014, 02:48:09 PM
Anyone think Manchester United will get their first win on the season against QPR? I'm tempted to back them to lose or draw but I think they'll pull through finally with this game.

Time for lossing MU  Grin LOL

But Chelsea is also ready for giving them very tough time because they also have some very good and skilled players right now
legendary
September 10, 2014, 02:23:20 PM

P.S: Manchester City is the best TEAM ever  Tongue

Best team ever has to be Barcelona of 4 years back if i recall correctly the team was as follows but more importantly with all the players in form of their life:

Valdes

Alves    Puyol     Pique    Abidal

Busquets

Xavi             Iniesta

Pedro       Messi*      Villa

*Messi of 3-4 years ago was the greatest ever player by a long shot, every time he got the ball in final third it was a goal or nearly a goal.

That Barcelona was legend!

I don't think we will ever see a team that plays football as Barcelona back in the days was playing.

Players get older, bored, some are ready for new adventures.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2014, 02:11:56 PM

P.S: Manchester City is the best TEAM ever  Tongue

Best team ever has to be Barcelona of 4 years back if i recall correctly the team was as follows but more importantly with all the players in form of their life:

Valdes

Alves    Puyol     Pique    Abidal

Busquets

Xavi             Iniesta

Pedro       Messi*      Villa

*Messi of 3-4 years ago was the greatest ever player by a long shot, every time he got the ball in final third it was a goal or nearly a goal.
legendary
September 10, 2014, 01:49:25 PM

Sure, they will win. It will be very difficult for them to reach top four.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2014, 01:20:34 PM

September 10, 2014, 01:18:38 PM

Well, I hope they will finally win. I mean, it is time for them to start winning if they want to get back to top 4!
Activity: 315
September 10, 2014, 12:16:24 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Want A Personal Coin? PM ME!
September 10, 2014, 12:00:21 PM
Welcome suarez to FCB.
But please like humans because Suarez has some problems while playing in humans

Suarez is still out. Still not playing in Barca right now.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 10, 2014, 01:13:18 AM
What a shame for Turkey. Sad

And for Holland ass well I was hopping to win Holland but they loose.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2014, 06:39:21 PM
What a shame for Turkey. Sad
legendary
September 09, 2014, 05:52:39 PM
Crazy results today in the Eurocope elimination phase. Iceland and Tcheca won against Holland and Turkey, and Andorra almost made it against Bosnia.

Yeah! If I was still gambling I probably would have lost a lot money today  Cheesy

Turkey national team is a joke. Iceland beat Turkey 3-0 wtf. Fatih Terim is doing nothing and federation give him millions. Easy Money.

I was watching the match with some friends, horrible performance.

I thought I was looking at fifth division league clubs playing "football", but no  Cheesy
September 09, 2014, 05:48:38 PM
Crazy results today in the Eurocope elimination phase. Iceland and Tcheca won against Holland and Turkey, and Andorra almost made it against Bosnia.

Andorra almost made it against Bosnia. Its not Andorra its Cyprus which done a biggest upset to beat Bosnia at home  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
September 09, 2014, 05:46:06 PM

September 09, 2014, 05:38:49 PM
Well, quite a bit surprises at beginning of this EURO qualifications. Cyprus win is probably the biggest win, especially because they played away match and Bosnia was big favorite. Netherlands' and Turkey's defeat is also surprise if you ask me, but I didn't expect from Turkey to win anyway. Island is getting much stronger that people are assuming.
September 09, 2014, 05:31:53 PM
Turkey national team is a joke. Iceland beat Turkey 3-0 wtf. Fatih Terim is doing nothing and federation give him millions. Easy Money.
We can say its upset as Bosnia also lost at home even I was expecting a big win from them today against Cyprus
EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 09, 2014, 05:30:12 PM
September 09, 2014, 05:23:55 PM
Seems like Spain is back on track.
But Macedonia is very weak team they need to show some skills against any good side then we can say something about them
Pages:
Jump to: