Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 9. (Read 115262 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Falcao is back to AS Monaco. Glad to see that LVG did not use his BIN option. Di Maria also played his last match for United, however, I am not sure where he will go. I guess PSG.

I think potential transfer targets for United are; Hummels, Schweinsteiger, Bale, Cavani, Lloris, Khedira.

I also think Ronaldo will leave Real this season, I only hope he's not heading towards PSG. Would love to see him in England.
Why would you bring Cavani into this, he is no better than Falcao and Falcao is no good, and United cant get bale, bale wants to win things, if ronaldo comes to england it will be an exchange that sees Hazard move to spain and ronaldo move to england, those germans wont want to move either

Cavani has no chance in France because of Ibrahimovic. He is much better than Falcao. I am nearly certain that at least Hummels and Otamendi will make a move to United.

Others are just speculation. Cavani might be part of a trade. Di Maria to PSG, Cavani to United with a small money bag.
i Like ibrahimovic better than cavani guys -_-
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Falcao is back to AS Monaco. Glad to see that LVG did not use his BIN option. Di Maria also played his last match for United, however, I am not sure where he will go. I guess PSG.

I think potential transfer targets for United are; Hummels, Schweinsteiger, Bale, Cavani, Lloris, Khedira.

I also think Ronaldo will leave Real this season, I only hope he's not heading towards PSG. Would love to see him in England.
Why would you bring Cavani into this, he is no better than Falcao and Falcao is no good, and United cant get bale, bale wants to win things, if ronaldo comes to england it will be an exchange that sees Hazard move to spain and ronaldo move to england, those germans wont want to move either

Cavani has no chance in France because of Ibrahimovic. He is much better than Falcao. I am nearly certain that at least Hummels and Otamendi will make a move to United.

Others are just speculation. Cavani might be part of a trade. Di Maria to PSG, Cavani to United with a small money bag.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Can't believe Stoke beat Liverpool 6-1 yesterday. Hull did well to get a draw out of Man U but not enough to stay up. I'm sure they'll get promoted back up next season if they don't lose any players.
legendary

Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Anyone's thoughts on Arsenal and Sunderland today? Will Sunderland lay down?

nope i give all chances for arsenal but this can be draw on the end.

I could see them pulling out a draw. A point will be vital as they've got chelsea in their final match though with chelsea losing 3-0 to west brom last week you never know.

Told ya it can be draw at the end.
Man why every time i know the end score never go to bet  Undecided

It's always easy to say that in retrospect. You kinda gave two options in your predictions as well. Let's see your predicxtions for the final weekend games to see how good you are  Grin.

hope newcastle go down and hull survive

Nah. Very likely Hull will go down as they need a win and they're playing ManU and Newcastle have West Ham at home who have been playing poorly recently.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

I could see them pulling out a draw. A point will be vital as they've got chelsea in their final match though with chelsea losing 3-0 to west brom last week you never know.

Told ya it can be draw at the end.
Man why every time i know the end score never go to bet  Undecided
Activity: 22

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 5
M8
Activity: 57
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32686137

So who was shocked by Chelsea losing to West Brom? Shame Man City couldn't have caught up because this result surely would've made the last games on Sunday interesting. Few teams are still battling it out to avoid relegation, though.
I can ensure you, if the title race was still alive, chelsea would of won but since there was practically nothing to play for the players didnt give their all, and that red card didnt help either

This. Chelsea was totally not motivated. And I can't blame them for that. Although, conceding 3 for chelsea goals is a bit over the top.

Yeah, 3-0 was a bit shameful but they had nothing to play for. What does everyone think which teams will get relegated? I think Hull are going to need to pull out a win to stay up but can't see that happening against Manchester but you never know. Hull can surprise sometimes and Man U haven't been playing that great recently.
legendary

So who was shocked by Chelsea losing to West Brom? Shame Man City couldn't have caught up because this result surely would've made the last games on Sunday interesting. Few teams are still battling it out to avoid relegation, though.
I can ensure you, if the title race was still alive, chelsea would of won but since there was practically nothing to play for the players didnt give their all, and that red card didnt help either

This. Chelsea was totally not motivated. And I can't blame them for that. Although, conceding 3 for chelsea goals is a bit over the top.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Why would they win, they already won the championship? Nobody expected 3-0 loss but Fabregas saw red in first 30. That's the football.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Barcelona will be champion tonight.
legendary
As expected Juve is now in the final. Bale had an amazing chance with his head, but it didn't work out for him. It was a 90% goal chance.

Amazing achievement by Juve to reach the final, especially if you consider the amount of money they have invested in their team. (barely something)
Activity: 366
i hate when champions league final would be Barcelona Vs Real madrid
i want porto to win champions league this season but muenchen suck in their home

Why? they are probably the two best teams in the world with top class people and considering barca havent got to the semis in 4-5 years its not like its the same thing over and over.

Well I would have preferred to see two other teams in the final. We get to see those two play each other twice in the La Liga so it's not that exciting.
Activity: 350
i want porto to win champions league this season but muenchen suck in their home

Why? they are probably the two best teams in the world with top class people and considering barca havent got to the semis in 4-5 years its not like its the same thing over and over.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: