Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 5. (Read 115265 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Not a bad weekend for gunners.

Someone needs to shoot down City. Looking too good and i don't like. De bryune for 54 million pounds? WTF!

Anyone think one day transfers will be quoted in bitcoin? That'll be the day

City is by far the best team in the BPL, I'm interested in seeing how they would do in the CL. No matter how much City spends on players, they always get trashed by Barca and Real. Let's see if it's different this time.

United looks soo poor, they are a sub top team at this point, they desperately need a striker or two.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
Not a bad weekend for gunners.

Someone needs to shoot down City. Looking too good and i don't like. De bryune for 54 million pounds? WTF!

Anyone think one day transfers will be quoted in bitcoin? That'll be the day
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
machester city is win season 2015/2016 in EPL next cointainder chelsea,manchester united,arsenal,liverlpoll and hotspur

After their start I think you may be right about a City win. I had high hopes for Manchester United before the season started but they've been playing abysmal. I can see them drawing or even losing to the so far unbeaten Swansea this weekend.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Anyone feeling same like me that Leo Messi did not deserve that gold for beeing ''the best player of world cup'' ? Who would you give it to if you could decide. I think i'd give it to Persie.
I think he deserves it. Messi is the best player among the rest. He always played very well on the game.
legendary
i also think that arsenal is better than liverpool

They are much better but as you know it's not always the best team that wins. For todays match I think Arsenal will win with 3-1.

United is very poor, the lack of goals is quite worrying. They didn't buy Pedro, which was a mistake, and now they will probably panic buy another worthless Southampton player.
Activity: 95
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i also think that arsenal is better than liverpool
legendary
Arsenal win over liverpool Monday night. Place your bets!
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
One thing is for sure: Liverpool have worst manager and the team in the last 20 years. IDK what is Henry hoping for, i kinda miss Gillete and Hicks now although they're utter twats.

quote me on this one: PSG will win champion's league this year.
That would be a refreshment.
legendary
Memphis Depay was great for United last night, he might be a player who is actually worth what they paid for him. I surely hope they sign at least another striker and defender. Rooney looks quite empty.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What a poor game from Barcelona.

Well it is the start of the season they can't win every time. Many people expect it to be a sure match that can bring them money for sure and they play it on big amount of money and it doesn't go as planned, so they lose their money  Smiley
Did you see Turkish League transfers?
Mario Gomez, Ricardo Quaresma, Nani, Van Persie, Podolski, Samuel Eto'o...
Well now there will be some even more greater matches in the Turkish premier league. That is nice i like this information, it is going to be a great season. I can feel great games in the air Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
quote me on this one: PSG will win champion's league this year.
I think that Manchester City will win England Premier League. Although i am for Arsenal they are not just good enough, so if i am realistic about all the things that are going on i think that Manchester City will win it, and Arsenal will be 4th or 5th Smiley))
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Yeah, their first goal was great though. Nice play by Suarez and Messi. Barca always seem to struggle against Bilbao.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 61
New Poll Question: Which team will win England Premier League?

Voted Arsenal, along with some other gooner. Needless to say, I am a gooner myself, and so pleased we scraped a win today!  Also pleased Chelsea cunts lost to Shitty.

COYG!

Can't see Arsenal winning. They've played pretty poo so far. Third place again maybe. I think City will win based off the performance so far and Chelseas poor ones. Still only early days however.
legendary
Activity: 1120
https://cryptoworld.io
this is gonna be the year of Manchester.. I'm not sure which team.. I think all'll depend on winter trade.

For now, I think the winner will be the Citizens.
legendary

Voted Arsenal, along with some other gooner. Needless to say, I am a gooner myself, and so pleased we scraped a win today!  Also pleased Chelsea cunts lost to Shitty.

COYG!
legendary
Activity: 1554
legendary
Activity: 1120
https://cryptoworld.io
As expected there were some surprises the opening weekend and none of the big teams played very well at all. Man United were lucky to get a goal and not draw and same goes for Cheslea, Arsenal lost and Manchester City were playing a poor West Brom. Still no idea who will win the league so it could go to anyone.
it's a very balanced league.
4-5 teams could win the league. It all depends on champions league, a competition that could take out lot of strength to a team and a bad start on the competition could bring mental consequences to all players.

let's see!
Pages:
Jump to: