Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 7. (Read 115263 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
Barcelona bought Arda Turan for 41 million €. Now they want Pogba for 80 million €. Huge money spent after transfer ban. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Question: Copa America winner?
Argentina   - 7 (63.6%)
Brasil   - 0 (0%)
Chile   - 2 (18.2%)
Colombia   - 1 (9.1%)
Paraguay   - 1 (9.1%)
Uruguay   - 0 (0%)
Venezuela   - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 11

Only 2 people guessed the winner. Congrats to Chile.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
My prediction is Argentina win but it will be a hard game. Messi or Di Maria scores one goal and they win the trophy.

I think they will win with at least three goals scored. Messi Di Maria & Aguero. Will be a great game nevertheless.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
My prediction is Argentina win but it will be a hard game. Messi or Di Maria scores one goal and they win the trophy.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Copa America final will be Chile - Argentina. Let's see which team will win it. I support Argentina.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
This forum believes Argentina will win the cup. Heil Messi.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Just lol at player Jara from Chile for sticking his finger in Cavani's private place  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_A_P0L92DQ
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Argentina...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I don't know what happened with south america football , their quality , team works, and overall has decreased. Copa America ? Not interesting anymore.
team works maybe... but.. bad players??
We have all their star in europe!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
Argentina will win the trophy. Mess will win the MVP. It's not hard to guess that.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I don't know what happened with south america football , their quality , team works, and overall has decreased. Copa America ? Not interesting anymore.

Not interesting? Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, these are all countries that play football with passion. Wold class players.

Argentina - Jamaica game was very boring. Sad

Yeah! I expected Argentina to demolish Jamaica, but it was intensely boring  Angry
Activity: 686
Activity: 644
Argentina performance not so impressive, I think they should get more goals with their world class strikers.
interesting to follow the transfer market after copa america
yeah, i'm sure copa america star will get interested from big european club buyer Smiley
especially a player which can make his team won this competition with his good contributions
Hope we can see new stars born from this competition Smiley
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
ARGENTINA Grin
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
interesting to follow the transfer market after copa america
Argentina - Jamaica game was very boring. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009
I think Chile win win, they are at home and won 5-0, the biggest win so far in the tournament
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think we may see an underdog win. None of the big teams have been playing great and even some surprising losses like Brazil losing. Paraguay are doing pretty well so far and they drew with Argentina.
i want the winner copa america argentina

I believe they play final at least. I expect Messi to win another trophy though.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
i want the winner copa america argentina
Pages:
Jump to: