Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 8. (Read 115292 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Not sure why this got buried but I was looking for the Copa America discussion
Also was watching the U20 World Cup and it was an interesting game between Brazil and Serbia for the Finals
Nice one Serbia !

Meanwhile curious who you think will win the Womens World Cup in Canada
Going with the Germans 10-1 Game against Ivory Coast as proof
Or Japan

Put a Bet up for the Women's Cup for Fun
I'll probably put one up for the COPA when the standings get closer to being determined unless someone wants to set one up for fun

___________FIFA 2015 Womens World Cup Champion
Options: Group A or Group B Team | Group C or Group D Team | Group E or Group F Team
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
How do you find new Adidas jerseys? They say "Be The Difference" but their work looks so dumb, they did one color straight shirts this year.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Damn. Very disappointing... France lost at home against Belgium

I'm sure if Pogba, Benzema and Ribery where playing it would be a different outcome. Fellaini big man(literally) on Belgium side.

Another bad day for me . Eventhough germany as a host took the lead in early minutes, but final result took my money away.

Always tricky to predict friendly matches, especially against lower rated teams as USA. Every one expects Germany to win easily, but the opposite did happen. I guess lack of motivation.
Activity: 686

I'm sure if Pogba, Benzema and Ribery where playing it would be a different outcome. Fellaini big man(literally) on Belgium side.

Another bad day for me . Eventhough germany as a host took the lead in early minutes, but final result took my money away.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

Activity: 686
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ancap
Liverpool F.C 1985-86 Season. Any fan here? Good old days!

From left to right: Ronnie Whelan, Big Kenny, Lawro, .... don't know, Alan Hansen, and Craig Johnston. Anybody here know who is next the Mark Lawrenson?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
The one refereeing the Barcelona vs Juventus Match made few controversial decisions. ignoring all the normal referee mistakes what is he doing giving 2-3 more minutes AFTER extra time? The result wasn't affected very much by Barcelona goal but still...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Lots of international frioendlies n today. I'll be watching the Ireland vs England game that's on shortly. I predict 1-1 draw.

IMO Barcelona may win by 1 or 2 goals but of course anything can happen in football, Juventus are good at defending and they are sure to try not to accept a goal so it should be exciting..

Juve might be good at defence but they're missing Giorgio Chiellini remember. I think it will be around 3-1 or 4-1 to Barcelona. I think Barca will get a few goals at least but we could see more. I think Juve were lucky to get as far as they did to be honest.

Well done you got the score right.

Anyone been watching the Womens World Cup? The opening game was quite entertaining. Some great shots that hit the woodwork but the game was goalless until a penalty in injury time.
Activity: 51
My prediction is 5:0 to barcelona, with messi scoring two or three

No team would be so offensive in a final game.

And Juventus is not a weak team, so they would not take so much goals and would counter attack, while the Barcelona's attackers would be too tired in the middle of the game.

Would be too risk.

I think Barcelona may score one or two times more, but no more

Juventus actually did pretty well I thought. Barca was all over them in the first half but they stopped them from getting more than the one goal. In the start of the second half Juve dominated but Barca slowly took over again.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
3:1 final neymar scores break away with the last kick of the game
Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

No team would be so offensive in a final game.

And Juventus is not a weak team, so they would not take so much goals and would counter attack, while the Barcelona's attackers would be too tired in the middle of the game.

Would be too risk.

I think Barcelona may score one or two times more, but no more
OK, half time, barca winning by 1 goal to 0
did anyone see that Messi run near to the end?
Activity: 64
IMO Barcelona may win by 1 or 2 goals but of course anything can happen in football, Juventus are good at defending and they are sure to try not to accept a goal so it should be exciting..

Juve might be good at defence but they're missing Giorgio Chiellini remember. I think it will be around 3-1 or 4-1 to Barcelona. I think Barca will get a few goals at least but we could see more. I think Juve were lucky to get as far as they did to be honest.
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Question: Barcelona or Real Madrid?
Barcelona   - 11 (61.1%)
Real Madrid   - 7 (38.9%)

Total Voters: 18
Activity: 18
I am kind of getting the vibe of 2005 when Liverpool beat AC Milan...

I think something amazing going to happen. My money is on Juventus.

You are a brave one indeed Wink , I personally like Juventus more than Barcelona but the odds of Juventus winning is low and even lower with Chiellini out...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com
I am kind of getting the vibe of 2005 when Liverpool beat AC Milan...

I think something amazing going to happen. My money is on Juventus.
Activity: 61
So what's everyone predicting for tomorrow's Champions League clash? Barca are obviously favorites but I could see it being closer than people think. Perhaps 1-1 but with Barca to take it at some point in extra time.
Pages:
Jump to: