Pages:
Author

Topic: [GENERAL SALES CLOSED] GekkoScience 2PAC - 2x BM1384 USB Stick Miner - page 11. (Read 56153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
W00t! My 2 sticks also just came in the mail Cheesy
Now just gotta setup a RasPi to run vh's CGminer fork for 'em and wait for my other power hub to arrive Wink

sweet please post picks  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
W00t! My 2 sticks also just came in the mail Cheesy
Now just gotta setup a RasPi to run vh's CGminer fork for 'em and wait for my other power hub to arrive Wink
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Just showed up!  Grin
I'll plug them in and try them out when I get home... Well maybe I'll plug one into my office computer and play a little now.  Wink

Yummy, I will still have to wait for the EU batch.
Please do keep us posted! Wink
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Just showed up!  Grin
I'll plug them in and try them out when I get home... Well maybe I'll plug one into my office computer and play a little now.  Wink

nice  my one has been running well at freq  150  200 225 250.   I am now doing freq  200
Activity: 777
Merit: 1003
Just showed up!  Grin

Awesome! Now I'm excited to check the mail!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Yours was the first paid order and shipped Friday.
Glad to hear that the process is smoothing out for you.

Is the shipping order roughly the same as the order of purchases? I think I was one of the first people to send my payment and was just curious if that meant I should be expecting a package soon? No rush, just curious, and excited.  Smiley
legendary
SALES QUEUE - 945 paid

I plan on making 1000 about 1200 (250 specific for Europe via bitshopper.de) of the 2Pacs

Honestly I might end up having to make more of these, they're selling so fast. I gave the minion some pointers and tried a new process today that, between the two things, solve a lot of assembly problems and pretty much double the speed I can get sticks finished from the bench. If I can get it to where chips go down with near 100% reliability will be really good for Biggies. Part of the issue is paste wetting, and a lot of that is using the tail end of an old jar of paste. The new process with new paste should be pretty good.

I'm also going to dust off my beefy USB hub project. Klintay shot me some info I was having a hard time finding which should help out, and last week I came up with some ideas to simplify things while still getting the features I wanted. So that's fun. Nothing's even on paper yet, got other priorities, but it'll get there.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
damn, forgot about this. had life going on............ its there at least 2 left? Ill pay for them right now via paypal.
legendary
Sure would be handy if we had a hub thread for this kind of thing, instead of the sales thread.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

Thanks for the update.
I don't know where my 6 sticks are placed in your queue but I made some silly contraption while waiting the new toys to show up.

That is exactly the kind of thing i was thinking of doing.....until i threw my old S3 case out  Roll Eyes
Thanks for the update.
I don't know where my 6 sticks are placed in your queue but I made some silly contraption while waiting the new toys to show up.

This is awesome, I was thinking of doing something similar in a S3 case. I was thinking I could mount the hub and RPi right in there, that way it is just the wall plug and ethernet plug.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848

There is a large block of heatsink in the middle.
All the sticks will be mounted on this then connected to the hub via 6-inch Male to Female USB extension cable.
I don't know the quality of these cables so there could be some amp loss but I guess I have to play around to find out.

Ah...This would work (most likely).
Cheers
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I came in over the weekend and got a bunch more sticks tested. Also tested out a new assembly procedure that should pick up the overall pace, which is definitely a good thing.

Anyways I have to go by the post office today anyway so I'm shipping out the next small orders. This makes the first 8 small orders, total of 47 sticks, shipped by day's end. The next 200 will be stashed for the first large order. By end of next week I should have that first large order done and be tearing into the next however many small orders. I'll have to retool for bitshopper sticks before long, so that'll slow up the domestic-order pace a bit.

Thanks for the update.

thanks...cute..., however, you will be cooling mostly the hub, not the sticks themselves with this setup as they will protrude much higher than the fan plane.

There is a large block of heatsink in the middle.
All the sticks will be mounted on this then connected to the hub via 6-inch Male to Female USB extension cable.
I don't know the quality of these cables so there could be some amp loss but I guess I have to play around to find out.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
I came in over the weekend and got a bunch more sticks tested. Also tested out a new assembly procedure that should pick up the overall pace, which is definitely a good thing.

Anyways I have to go by the post office today anyway so I'm shipping out the next small orders. This makes the first 8 small orders, total of 47 sticks, shipped by day's end. The next 200 will be stashed for the first large order. By end of next week I should have that first large order done and be tearing into the next however many small orders. I'll have to retool for bitshopper sticks before long, so that'll slow up the domestic-order pace a bit.

Thanks for the update.

thanks...cute..., however, you will be cooling mostly the hub, not the sticks themselves with this setup as they will protrude much higher than the fan plane.
legendary
Yours are going out today.

Thanks for the update.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: