Pages:
Author

Topic: Genoil's ZEC miner: AMD ZCash miner for Windows - 0.6 - page 28. (Read 56811 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Im using my 7950 shappire rig of 6 gpus getting a media of 16 hashes per gpu. is this good for this type of gpu??
Is there any ways of use 99% of my gpu usage, im stuck at around 85%?

Thanks for the help if u could.  Grin
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
Genoil

Awesome work! Its mining well....yes a bit unstable but best out there IMO.

Quick question. What is the setting to have this miner auto restart every 30 mins. I have a few cards acting up and need a auto restart. :p

Your best bet is to run it in a loop:

:loop
genoil.exe ...
timeout -t 5
goto loop

so it starts over and over again and have another bat running which kills the miner periodically:

timeout -t 300
taskkill -t -f /im genoil.exe
goto loop

Tried it on nvidia out of curiosity but it didn't work (Mining thread quit zec-sa#2clEnqueueNDRangeKernel(-4)).

Not surprising just thought I'd give it a try. Interestingly it also didn't seem to recognize the intensity argument (error: unrecognised option '-i').

Would you be kind enough to give an example of entire .bat file. Thanks.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
I'm going to keep it brief this time  Grin:

https://github.com/Genoil/ZECMiner

Binaries only, sorry.

So until the big boys are ready with their 100Sol/s cannons, you can mine some ZEC with this piece of shit. Highly unstable but pretty fast thanks to @mrb's SilentArmy kernels. yay

Don't undersell yourself, your miners are great man. We may not say it often but your hard work is seriously appreciated. Many thanks for all you do. Cheers.

+1, appreciate your efforts.
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
I'm going to keep it brief this time  Grin:

https://github.com/Genoil/ZECMiner

Binaries only, sorry.

So until the big boys are ready with their 100Sol/s cannons, you can mine some ZEC with this piece of shit. Highly unstable but pretty fast thanks to @mrb's SilentArmy kernels. yay

Don't undersell yourself, your miners are great man. We may not say it often but your hard work is seriously appreciated. Many thanks for all you do. Cheers.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Thanks genoil, good work, getting on average about 30sol/s from my 290x and RX480s.

One glaring bug is that -i / --ints doesn't work to set intensity. And as you know, it's unstable, cards stop mining and eventually none are mining, no auto detection and restart of this.... Oh well, I run around the house instead. lol. Guess I should write a script for that Tongue
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I 0.4.1 & 0.4.2 on I had problems, that after mining hours something happens and hash down to 0 / hs.

2x 390x triixx
bios stock
16.10.3 drivers
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
on v 0.4.2 i got error: clGetDeviceIDs

what I have to do Genoil?

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Doesn't load for me so sticking to 4.1 which is great (a little buggy but that's ok!)
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
squeezed out more of the 280x's

but r9 390's, 290x's performs less compared to zcashclient 0.2.2

and it seems intensity "-i" is not part of the syntax

crashes after a few minutes.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Got the same problem with -i. Not sure about that. I seen a post somewhere showing a 900 sec restart but cant find it now. May give your suggestion a try and see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Genoil

Quick question. What is the setting to have this miner auto restart every 30 mins. I have a few cards acting up and need a auto restart. :p

Your best bet is to run it in a loop:

genoil.exe ...
timeout -t 5
goto loop

so it starts over and over again and have another bat running which kills the miner periodically:

timeout -t 300
taskkill -t -f /im genoil.exe
goto loop

Tried it on nvidia out of curiosity but it didn't work (Mining thread quit zec-sa#2clEnqueueNDRangeKernel(-4)).

Not surprising just thought I'd give it a try. Interestingly it also didn't seem to recognize the intensity argument (error: unrecognised option '-i').
Activity: 283
Genoil

Activity: 438
I'm going to keep it brief this time  Grin:

https://github.com/Genoil/ZECMiner (planning to keep the reade up to date on this one!)

Binaries only, sorry.

Pages:
Jump to: