Pages:
Author

Topic: [GER]GermanyCoin! Giving away the whole premine to everyone ! - page 3. (Read 39104 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
We are looking for a new fresh Logo, so we are starting a LOGO-Contest now: We will collect the proposals till the end of the month and then there will be a voting. First place will recieve 1000GER (Secound and third 100GER).
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
Some nice anonymous benefactor dropped 500 GER on the faucet!

I don't know who you are, but you rock!

Go get some tropft if you're thirsty for some wasser!!!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
That has convinced me.
The Pools are using your hashing speed to mine other coins for them self's.
The password you chose for the pools, they try to hack your cex.io account.

Just a other scam coin, pump and dump.  They better call it nazi-coin or something.

The new Blizzkrieg!

Are you an fucking ami?
Blitzkrieg, what are you fucking telling here?
Go home to "yes, we scan" Obama!

Du bist ein Dreckschwein, wenn Du hier von Nazis redest, hau ab!!

Was soll das denn?

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
That has convinced me.
The Pools are using your hashing speed to mine other coins for them self's.
The password you chose for the pools, they try to hack your cex.io account.

Just a other scam coin, pump and dump.  They better call it nazi-coin or something.

The new Blizzkrieg!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
SCAM COIN, Whit SCAM POOLS!
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
Do you know i have a faucet open still for GER? It is almost running dry btw... if anyone can chime in, there's a link on my signature
Hi , anybody know what happen with http://gerhouse.net/ i was write so meny times in the support and nothing.

Don't know, sorry.

We opened a faucet on our website for everybody (Paying every 6 hours).
Activity: 3
Hi , anybody know what happen with http://gerhouse.net/ i was write so meny times in the support and nothing.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
First (Mini-)airdrop just ended. Coins given away 80975 GER over the webinterface and 1650 GER over PM.

Hahaha, congratulations, you are really incredibly incompetent. Tongue  Tongue
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Activity: 173
50% premine, u should sell most of it.
Decent activities happening at bittrex

I got into AUR coin from them and found out about Germany coin from them

BTC / GER (GermanyCoin) exchange: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GER
I like Germans, lets do this.

Auroracoin on Steroids = GermanyCoin Smiley get ready

It is time, isn't it?
I will join you!

Good news... Germany to refuse arms sale to Saudi Arabia: reported via English.news.cn   @ 2014-04-13 19:59:54

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2014-04/13/c_133259020.htm

BERLIN, April 13 (Xinhua) -- The German government would refuse to sale Leopard 2 battle tanks to Saudi Arabia, German media reported on Sunday.

German Vice Chancellor and Economy Minister Sigmar Gabriel internally has spoken against the sale of Leopard 2 tanks to Saudi Arabia, according to the national Sunday newspaper Bild am Sonntag.

I am here to help... Germany - it is now your chance to shine

German Network is coming in.
Activity: 52

It is time, isn't it?
I will join you!

Good news... Germany to refuse arms sale to Saudi Arabia: reported via English.news.cn   @ 2014-04-13 19:59:54

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2014-04/13/c_133259020.htm

BERLIN, April 13 (Xinhua) -- The German government would refuse to sale Leopard 2 battle tanks to Saudi Arabia, German media reported on Sunday.

German Vice Chancellor and Economy Minister Sigmar Gabriel internally has spoken against the sale of Leopard 2 tanks to Saudi Arabia, according to the national Sunday newspaper Bild am Sonntag.
Activity: 238
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

First (Mini-)airdrop just ended. Coins given away 80975 GER over the webinterface and 1650 GER over PM.
Like you said we are planning 21 airdrops (1M each) and unclaimed coins are going into the next airdrop. And its "first come first serve", so you are right, just coins for 840000 people.

I think its a long run till the airdrop end, so nobody can tell now how the participation will be in the future.
Activity: 65
Do they explain anywhere the following???:

Premine: 50% == 21 Mio. Coins

Airdrop: 1 Million Coins (40.000 x 25 = 1.000.000)

Statement: Premine: ~50% to german people / small part (< 0,5%) for bounties/development

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Are the devs better germans or why do they get 20 Mio?

No we aren't . Maybe you should read the first post and not just the headlines ...

I just read an interview with the devs.... and that was exactly what they are saying... maybe you can clarify? Why do you say 1 Mio. Coins for germans in interviews and 21 Mio Coins here on btct?

Even with your "announced" 21 Airdrops you could only cover 840.000 people. So what do the other 81 Mio people get? What are you going to do with the - estimated - 11. Mio coins which wont get claimed (based on other premine country coins)?

dumped my coins... before the dev does...

I´m from Germany, how can i obtain my coins?

-> germanycoin.net  then "Airdrop" in the Menu and then scroll down to "Zu den Coin".

Can you explain please for beginners what this haertbleed attack has to do with the Germany wallet?

I think I already did.
Can you explain please for beginners what this haertbleed attack has to do with the Germany wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: