Pages:
Author

Topic: Germany added bitcoin as a legal tender! - page 4. (Read 421 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Hello folks. here is the latest news about Germany which is the first country who added bitcoin as a legal tender. Many countries will follow soon. It is really a good news for all of us!

video link: https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C4E05AQFraneZVf1-gQ/e33ca27a480d4fdda9f187651093c237/feedshare-mp4_500-captions-thumbnails/1507940118923-hysdc8?e=1529460000&v=beta&t=m3-EC3YeX66oEAjKAOu077KbLMa1KMlTktFOEoWxaw8
Now that is a good news for the market and a much needed one as the Bitcoin market was slipping day by day and if this news can give the required push than it is a blessing.Secondly Germany is a great country and this would definitely bring some difference.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I am honestly shocked to the core right now about how quickly this has happened! I thought at least it would take 5 years for a major country to make Bitcoin legal tender, but alas in 2018 we have that moment. Awesome! Smiley
although Germany has added Bitcoin to its legal profile and bitcoin prices continue to fall. Germany is a big country but we need a lot of other big countries to accept bitcoin, the new bitcoin price may increase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
a great development and this will help push bitcoin to go mainstream. this is the breakthrough bitcoin have been trying to achieve and if more country adopt this, it will be a great news. WE JUST HOPE   
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
This is the best news which made my day actually. Really happy to hear it. I never thought Germany will legalize crypto currency. As it is one of the least country we're expecting to legalize bitcoin. I'm surprised more than a surprise party . Hope many others country will follow Germany too..
Activity: 53
Hooray! I am very happy with this news! Germany is one of the economically developed countries! If they introduced a crypto currency, then soon it will be legalized everywhere.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
Developed countries are very much in favor of bitcoin and crypto currency.  That is why they are adopting it in their more and more activities.  On the other hand less developed countries are trying to declare it illegal.  They are not allowing their citizens to use crypto.
But seeing the approach of developed countries; I am of the opinion that with the passage of time these countries which are now opposing it will understand its benefits and allow their usage in their countries.
Activity: 46
I know Germany has good relationship with crypto in general. I know if you hold your crypto longer than 1 year, you don't need to pay taxes, which is very good for German citizens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This is very good news! Germany among European countries is very good and rapidly developing in the crypto market! large German banks have long been investing in the crypto world, as well as they do not hesitate to use crypto currency pairs for bidding! they realized long ago that you can earn good interest on crypto monetary pairs, unlike the traditional exchange!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
with the beginnings of such a great country as Germany has legalized the existence of bitcoin in his country then this is the hope of all krypto players
Activity: 41
this is really good news for all of us, but for most countries it is still difficult to validate as a legal tender especially in my country and it takes several years to legalize and develop and socialize to the people especially to everyone.
Activity: 62
Very good news! Hopefully the rest of the globe will follow suit and accept BTC as legal tender. This will open the doorway to many great things for the future.
Activity: 154
That is very welcoming, that will create a lot of opportunities for those who will take advantage of it and remove the stigma being placed by some ill-informed persons that bitcoin is currency for the dark web
Activity: 314
Hello folks. here is the latest news about Germany which is the first country who added bitcoin as a legal tender. Many countries will follow soon. It is really a good news for all of us!

video link: https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C4E05AQFraneZVf1-gQ/e33ca27a480d4fdda9f187651093c237/feedshare-mp4_500-captions-thumbnails/1507940118923-hysdc8?e=1529460000&v=beta&t=m3-EC3YeX66oEAjKAOu077KbLMa1KMlTktFOEoWxaw8

Oh woow this is really a great and good news to hear as a crypto lover and investor. I believe the other countries will follow soon. Indeed bitcoin has a great future. Please lets all try and involve ourselves in the cryptocurrency campaign.
Activity: 73
This is a good news to hear. We hope other countries will do same
Activity: 85
this is a remarkable moment nowadays Germany as a big country can recognize bitcoin as a payment that when, it is very scary
Activity: 67
After reading this news I analyed about the demand of bitcoin that is becoming vast,if Germany added is using bitcoin then it is abviously sure that other countries like canada will also use this feature in nearly days
Activity: 74
Germany already considers bitcoin equivalent to tender as a legitimate means of payment, in particular Germany justifying its tax decision by calling cryptocurrency concerning legitimate payments, the virtual currency (cryptocurrency) is equivalent to a legal payment instrument.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This is good for bitcoin family a power house of economandy in Europe adding Bitcoin as a legal tender. I know after now a lot of EU communities will join and add up bitcoin as a legal tender.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
Gemany is one of the leading countries in the Europe and such move doesn't surprise me. This could be also the role model for other countries and since Germany is very influental this could develope in very positive way for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
I beleive that all countries are now aware that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the future they are just waiting for the right moment to get involved.
Activity: 210
I am trying to open the link but says Access Denied, I don't why. However, good news need to be verified as I see other replies say that the link is old. I've just found a thread for this bitcoin update with factors will affect the bitcoin market: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/reasons-to-collect-and-hodl-bitcoin-at-current-price-for-long-term-4546167. I just hope to add the news link to that thread if the news is update, but if the news is old than not necessary to be added on that thread.
Pages:
Jump to: