Pages:
Author

Topic: Germany added bitcoin as a legal tender! - page 5. (Read 421 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 33
This is the best news i have read so far this week
This means that bitcoin is expanding the way it was before
Things may get better because of this news
Awwww how i wish my country will accept bitcoin as a legal tender too
But hey germany government is one of the country that is open with cryptocurrencies together with japan, philippines and other neighbouring countries
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Great idea and initiatives  and want all other countries to approved and legalize the use of Crypto currency in their respective countries because digital currency is the future of currency
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Digital money exchanges will not keep personal information hidden and hidden in law enforcement agencies. The largest German Bitcoin Exchange has shipped customer data to the Bitcoin police itself with no anonymity feature whatever.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Really glad seeing this news.
This is a very welcome update for cryptocurrency community.
Hopefully more and more country will follow Germany's lead.
This could be the ver start of worldwide usage and acceptance of crytocurrencies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Why you guys are posting old news with new caption. Atleast google it before posting. here is latest from  Germany on bitcoin: https://cointelegraph.com/news/germany-financial-experts-don-t-see-crypto-as-an-everyday-payment-method-by-2020
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
That's definitely a good news to us all. More and more countries are making Bitcoin legal which means that people are actually acknowledging its use and that one day more and more countries are going to make Bitcoin as a way of transaction. Look at what Bitcoin has become today, it hasn't reach its peak yet the technology its bringing us today are revolutionary. Let's just hope that more good news comes to Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Wow this is nice. I am now seeing the sign of possible reversal for bitcoin price for the next coming months. I expect that London will follow too. If this happens, there is no doubt that bitcoin will surge upward again and reach new ATH.

I hope that there will be a clear regulation for Bitcoin usage for many countries.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I haven't gone through the entire decision but I am really happy about governments approach towards Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. As we all know that governments cannot Ban or destroyed Bitcoin directly, it doesn't make any sense to focus on indirect methods when they have a chance to legalize it and allow users to disclose their crypto information. Let's appreciate this move and hope that, other countries will do the same in near future. Governments can always trace the users who are using it for the illegal purpose as we have already seen such examples.

* Woman busted sending thousands in bitcoin to ISIS.

* Bitcoin Expert Warns Users About Tax Evasion: "The IRS Has Caught On".
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Welcome to February 2018. You are a bit slow there, mate.

Virtual currencies (cryptocurrencies, e.g., Bitcoin) become the equivalent to legal means of payment, insofar as these so-called virtual currencies of those involved in the transaction as an alternative contractual and immediate means of payment have been accepted.

https://www.coindesk.com/germany-considers-crypto-legal-equivalent-to-fiat-for-tax-purposes/

Somewhat ironic, the video you shared is from 2013.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
I am honestly shocked to the core right now about how quickly this has happened! I thought at least it would take 5 years for a major country to make Bitcoin legal tender, but alas in 2018 we have that moment. Awesome! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

hoho..best times are coming. germany has initiated it, i think its best for the other countries to do it as well and fast track their regulations just how thailand did. surprising to see that its the least country i expect to make it with btc as legal tender.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Hello folks. here is the latest news about Germany which is the first country who added bitcoin as a legal tender. Many countries will follow soon. It is really a good news for all of us!

video link: https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C4E05AQFraneZVf1-gQ/e33ca27a480d4fdda9f187651093c237/feedshare-mp4_500-captions-thumbnails/1507940118923-hysdc8?e=1529460000&v=beta&t=m3-EC3YeX66oEAjKAOu077KbLMa1KMlTktFOEoWxaw8
Pages:
Jump to: