Pages:
Author

Topic: ♠️ Get ETHER for STAKES [IMMEDIATELY] Facebook, Twitter, Moderation, Signat. ♠️ - page 11. (Read 3836 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
yeah, this is new idea which made it different with another bounty platform. Grin i'm interested

Kamagames had appointed two companies:
1) my.bountyguru.com to run & manage bounty campaigns and
2) TOKPIE to boost this bounty campaign: https://medium.com/@kamagames/tokpie-appointed-by-kamagames-to-boost-the-kgt-bounty-campaign-800d051c6a95
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
yeah, this is new idea which made it different with another bounty platform. Grin i'm interested

Thanks, but pls note that TOKPIE is the exchange (but not bounty) platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Sell your Stakes on the following order books.
Click on links to check the latest market prices and current bids & asks

* KGT_Stake_Twitter_25% / ETH
    * KGT_Stake_Facebook_15% / ETH
    * KGT_Stake_Bitcointalk signature_25% / ETH
    * KGT_Stake_ANN Moderation_5% / ETH

NOTE: After depositing, you may sell, buy or just hold your KamaGames stakes on your account balance (inside tokpie) until its conversion to the related tokens in November 2018.

May I know where have you got TOKPIE signature?

Yes, tell me pls too,

PM me to know the conditions for signatures
Activity: 331
Merit: 12

NOTE: After depositing, you may sell, buy or just hold your KamaGames stakes on your account balance (inside tokpie) until its conversion to the related tokens in November 2018.

Yes, tell me pls too,

Merit: 2

wtf idiots are in the Beginners & Help thread!!  Huh  
I created the topic there about this exciting opportunity for juniors to work on moderation and get ETH by selling half of the bounty stakes earned.
I was expecting to get some merits for such useful info from moderators there!
Moreover, I've attached screens of my stake earnings and stakes deposit + screen of trades made on TOKPIE.

BUT instead of gratitude, these f**king newbies blame me in a scam, do you believe! and delete my post!

Don't be so emotional bro-). If you save it, place your screens here. Maybe the OP here or someone gives you your merit.

Newbies are just scared and are afraid of EVERYTHING especially such a new and too lucrative to be true service like bounty stake trading, so you should understand them too.
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
I created the topic there about this exciting opportunity for juniors to work on moderation and get ETH by selling half of the bounty stakes earned.
Moreover, I've attached screens of my stake earnings and stakes deposit + screen of trades made on TOKPIE.

BUT instead of gratitude, these f**king newbies blame me in a scam, do you believe! and delete my post!

Don't be so emotional bro-). If you save it, place your screens here. Maybe the OP here or someone gives you your merit.
Merit: 2

Fellows (hunters), please strictly follow our instructions when making your stakes deposit requests!
I see how moderation stakes are growing in value today

The best ask had mooved from 0.0025 to 0.003 per 1 stake [ETH per KGT_Stake_ANN Moderation_5%]

It's because some hunters were excluded from this campaign by bounty managers because of not fulfillment of terms and this is good for good hunters and for stake buyers as well.

Sandra (+her team) is a good, strict bounty manager ++

The best ask had mooved from 0.0025 to 0.003 per 1 stake [ETH per KGT_Stake_ANN Moderation_5%]

It's because some hunters were excluded from this campaign by bounty managers because of not fulfillment of terms and this is good for good hunters and for stake buyers as well.

It's interesting will the price of stakes nominated in ETH be decreasing if ETH/USD grown up?

if ETH/USD grown up then the price of stakes nominated in ETH should be lower because the 'basic' price of KGT is 1 USD.

hope ETH will go down to get more ether per stake  Wink

Every counter-party has own value of ETH in his mind.

For example, some hunters believe eth value will recover to $300 and more very soon; so we can assume that they will be willing to sell their stakes for the lower price than those hunters that think that eth will go to $100.
Merit: 20
It's interesting will the price of stakes nominated in ETH be decreasing if ETH/USD grown up?

if ETH/USD grown up then the price of stakes nominated in ETH should be lower because the 'basic' price of KGT is 1 USD.

hope ETH will go down to get more ether per stake  Wink
OP, can you tell what companies will be your next clients?

Stay tuned on our social channels (links can be found here https://tokpie.io/) to instantly know about new projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Kamagames bounty campaign will be lasting during next 6 weeks so you have a 'feed'

Cannot tell this info now.
Activity: 175
Pages:
Jump to: