Pages:
Author

Topic: ♠️ Get ETHER for STAKES [IMMEDIATELY] Facebook, Twitter, Moderation, Signat. ♠️ - page 12. (Read 3836 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
How long it will take to get stakes for Facebook campaign?

7 days.

Twitter campaign is better in terms of timing. You can earn stakes there every day.

True. Also, the 25% (big share of KGT bounty pool) will be allocated on Twitter campaign's stakes in November.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1

7 days.

Twitter campaign is better in terms of timing. You can earn stakes there every day.

here the terms from https://my.bountyguru.com/manage/campaigns/220

The number of stakes will depend on the amount of Twitter followers:

200-500 Followers
Retweet - 1 stake
Tweet - 2 stakes
Comment - 2 stakes

501-1000 Followers
Retweet - 2 stakes
Tweet - 4 stakes
Comment - 2 stakes

1000+ Friends
Retweet - 3 stakes
Tweet - 6 stakes
Comment - 2 stakes
Activity: 166

7 days.

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Wow, I see that the price for the signature campaign stakes [KGT_Stake_Bitcointalk signature_25% / ETH] had skyrocket - UP on +20.82%

Ha) good for me!
Do I need to pass KYC in order to withdraw eth?

No need.

Only depositing/withdrawing of amounts greater than 10 ETH (or $2500 equivalent) per day and $20,000 equivalent per month will require a passing KYC procedure.
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
Do I need to pass KYC in order to withdraw eth?
I can deposit up to 50% of stakes earned for the last counting period or 50% from all amount that I have?

50% from the all amount of stakes that you have at the moment of submitting your deposit request
I can deposit up to 50% of stakes earned for the last counting period or 50% from all amount that I have?
Wow, I see that the price for the signature campaign stakes [KGT_Stake_Bitcointalk signature_25% / ETH] had skyrocket - UP on +20.82%

How to know the volume of trade deals?

There are two ways:
1) look at "Last 3 orders matched" section, located in each order book
2) Look at Price Chart located in every order book. It shows volumes and prices.

Oh I see, thanks)

There are two ways:
1) look at "Last 3 orders matched" section, located in each order book
2) Look at Price Chart located in every order book. It shows volumes and prices.

Do you have a mobile version of platform? how can i instantly get news about stakes price changes?

The only desktop version is available now. But you can get instant notifications on your smartphone, just set the receiving pop-up messages when new email come to your inbox registered on https://tokpie.com/

Then set price alerts here: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/s/suserpricealert/

Merit: 2
Do you have a mobile version of platform? how can i instantly get news about stakes price changes?

yes, because signature campaign stakes give more KGT in November 2018 than stakes related to other campaigns

Can I sell stakes earned on moderation for ETH then buy signature campaign stakes for that ETH?

Sure. You can do what you want with your ether!
Activity: 182

yes, because signature campaign stakes give more KGT in November 2018 than stakes related to other campaigns

Can I sell stakes earned on moderation for ETH then buy signature campaign stakes for that ETH?

Merit: 20
Am I right that % in the name of titles (for instance, KGT_Stake_Twitter_25%) means the percentage (weight) of the 'Twitter' campaign in the Kamagames bounty pool?

Yes, you're right.
Am I right that % in the name of titles (for instance, KGT_Stake_Twitter_25%) means the percentage (weight) of the 'Twitter' campaign in the Kamagames bounty pool?
Pages:
Jump to: