Pages:
Author

Topic: ♠️ Get ETHER for STAKES [IMMEDIATELY] Facebook, Twitter, Moderation, Signat. ♠️ - page 14. (Read 3836 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Why the company, that is making a token sale, allows investors to buy its stakes instead of buying actual tokens when it could hurt the original token sale process?
Activity: 70
What do you mean saying Advertised price? Is it a basic price charged by the ICO during the token sale?

But, anyway, the 'market' decides what is the hones price of a particular stake in any moment in time. 
For example, If a hunter evaluates his time spend on 'mining' (earning) a stake as 1$ then he will not sell it lower.

Yeah, that's what I meant.
So it's like an exchange but instead actual cryptocurrencies we're trading "stakes".
Very clever I must say, great idea!
If this takes off I may have lots of clients for you in the future, just be sure to think about some affiliate program  Grin

I see that tokpie has the affiliate program with referral bonus varied from 20% to 70% https://tokpie.io/fees 
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
What do you mean saying Advertised price? Is it a basic price charged by the ICO during the token sale?

But, anyway, the 'market' decides what is the hones price of a particular stake in any moment in time. 
For example, If a hunter evaluates his time spend on 'mining' (earning) a stake as 1$ then he will not sell it lower.

Yeah, that's what I meant.
So it's like an exchange but instead actual cryptocurrencies we're trading "stakes".
Very clever I must say, great idea!
If this takes off I may have lots of clients for you in the future, just be sure to think about some affiliate program  Grin
Activity: 182
The conversion rate of bounty stakes-to-tokens (different for each sub-campaigns) will be known only at the end of the Kamagames Bounty Campaign.
So this 'intrigue' makes the buying of bounty stakes are more risky for the early investors than just buying tokens from the hoster. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
That's really interesting concept, but I wonder how the price you pay reflects the advertised share value? Let's say the bounty says it's worth $25, how much (on average) I could get for that on this platform?

As historically HODLING has proven to be better than selling early it may be somewhat risky to sell tokens/ coins before their first real valuation, but it's also a way to reduce damage if you're holding some shitcoin.

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
That's really interesting concept, but I wonder how the price you pay reflects the advertised share value? Let's say the bounty says it's worth $25, how much (on average) I could get for that on this platform?

As historically HODLING has proven to be better than selling early it may be somewhat risky to sell tokens/ coins before their first real valuation, but it's also a way to reduce damage if you're holding some shitcoin.
Merit: 2
How long the stakes for Facebook activities are counted after a hunter perform the tasks?

It takes 5-7 days. The same time schedule for moderation and signature campaign.

Only Twitter activities are counted every 1-2 hours so you can earn stakes almost instantly (1-2 hours) just by reposting, posting and commenting.

Facebook stakes counted on a weekly basis. But you should better ask bounty manager here: https://telegram.me/bountysandraevans
Activity: 175
How long the stakes for Facebook activities are counted after a hunter perform the tasks?

It takes 5-7 days. The same time schedule for moderation and signature campaign.

Only Twitter activities are counted every 1-2 hours so you can earn stakes almost instantly (1-2 hours) just by reposting, posting and commenting.
Merit: 20
A brilliant idea to trade bounty stakes! This is a win-win-win for all: hunters, small investors, and ICOs. 100% Support you and wish good luck!

thanks, man! Join
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
A brilliant idea to trade bounty stakes! This is a win-win-win for all: hunters, small investors, and ICOs. 100% Support you and wish good luck!
Are you planning to provide other quote currencies on which stakes can be traded?

Yes, we are planning to provide stake/BTC, stake/USDT or stake/TKP pairs in addition to stake/EH for the future campaigns.
Can I deposit stakes and just hold them (waiting for a better price)?

Of course, you can.

All stakes on your account balance (inside TOKPIE) will be converted into KGT tokens during 5-7 days after November 12th due to the conversion rate.
Activity: 166
Are you planning to provide other quote currencies on which stakes can be traded?
What is the cost of depositing bounty stakes into my account on TOKPIE exchange?

it's absolutely FREE.
Moreover, TOKPIE doesn't charge Trade Fees at that moment.

More information about fees: https://tokpie.io/fees
Can I deposit stakes and just hold them (waiting for a better price)?
What is the cost of depositing bounty stakes into my account on TOKPIE exchange?
Ha, I am in Grin  Who wants to get a half of my moderation stakes?? I am waiting for your BID here https://tokpie.com/dashboard/make_request/?pmrproduct=KGT_Stake_ANN%20Moderation_5%25&pmrtransport=SWAP&pmrpackage=ETH&pmrcity=SWAP

I need ETH urgently so the price is just 0.0024999 ETH per 1 stake [KGT_Stake_ANN Moderation_5%]

my order to sell was executed: Smiley thanks!

Welcome!
Pages:
Jump to: