Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Paid for every post... Payout weekly - page 3. (Read 4718 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2017, 07:15:45 PM
Upon reading all posts made by the op , I have few suggestions and questions as well for OP which are as follows :

1. For Escrow part to spread more satisfaction among people , you can hire me as escrow if you need it any moment. I will do it for free as it will help me build some trust .

2. One strong question, can the moderators participate in the posting campaign ?

3. What if I would like to apply as a moderator of the forum, would you accept me ?

4. Can't you change the application timing from Saturday to Sunday with one and a half hour at hand to help moderators declare names who are eligible for posting as Saturday seems unfair .

5. Last but not the least, you are combing all rank posters to same level in your forum which is bit strange .

1-I'll be the escrow for the compaign.
2-Moderators are already paid for their job,without posting
3-If you read old posts,admin said no longer accepting mods until the forum becomes too big for the current moderators.
4-Admin would decide that.
5-It's not strange we are not relating bitcointalk forum to icodiscuss.A newbie here can still join our forum as long as he follows the rules.

Are you already holding money to pay users as escrow?

Who will run the Signature Campaigns, forum owner?
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
August 20, 2017, 06:11:18 PM
Upon reading all posts made by the op , I have few suggestions and questions as well for OP which are as follows :

1. For Escrow part to spread more satisfaction among people , you can hire me as escrow if you need it any moment. I will do it for free as it will help me build some trust .

2. One strong question, can the moderators participate in the posting campaign ?

3. What if I would like to apply as a moderator of the forum, would you accept me ?

4. Can't you change the application timing from Saturday to Sunday with one and a half hour at hand to help moderators declare names who are eligible for posting as Saturday seems unfair .

5. Last but not the least, you are combing all rank posters to same level in your forum which is bit strange .

1-I'll be the escrow for the compaign.
2-Moderators are already paid for their job,without posting
3-If you read old posts,admin said no longer accepting mods until the forum becomes too big for the current moderators.
4-Admin would decide that.
5-It's not strange we are not relating bitcointalk forum to icodiscuss.A newbie here can still join our forum as long as he follows the rules.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 05:26:05 PM
I just joined the forum today and made one post. I hope it is not going to be one of those scamming forums where Op gets people to register and popularize the forum only for him/her to fail paying the members as promised. I am just giving a benefit of doubt as I have nothing to lose after all.
Activity: 266
August 20, 2017, 05:34:22 AM

Activity: 322
August 20, 2017, 03:01:39 AM
Ok, i have an update for all of us.
As you all know, the OP said that all payments are gonna be payed on TUESDAY (Aug 22nd). He said it like one day ago and some people dont understand it.
After we pay this week, we are gonna make our Signature Campaing that accepts Jr members to Legendary Members, so we will anounce that one day before so you can be prepared for that.
You all are gonna be payed on Tuesday, as the OP said.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
August 20, 2017, 02:57:28 AM
i dont think so, today is sunday ,
when for payment for campaign .>
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 02:02:35 AM
If only admin will make an official payment spreadsheet with a timeframe in this thread then that would end the confusion. Nobody knows if they are getting paid and rules are changing everyday. You should think twice and do it slowly because the members will be disappointed after doing the work you. It's really, really bad for your site.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
August 20, 2017, 01:07:54 AM
A lot of people are concerned about whether they are in 50 people slot or whether they get paid. Here is the thread to clear all the doubts. All the posts made from Sunday 00:00 hours Forum time till Saturday 23:50 Forum time will be calculated and the their is no limit on how many people can participate but the payment will be made to top 50 Contributors only... The first and major criteria will be post quality and second one will be first come first serve... But you can not post more than 5 posts in a day so that competition is fair... So if 70 people have made quality posts then first 50 to get qualified from admins will be paid... this will increase chances for peoople with quality posts only to get paid...
Once you have made 20 posts you need to post in an eligibility thread that will be created everyweek so that moderators can have a look at it and decide the winners... You can not post in that thread before wednesday as 5 posts per day limit will be there and i  would like to tell you again that only posts made from Sunday till Saturday will be counted,, winners will be decided on Tuesday and paid sameday. Hopefully we will have everything streamlined starting Sunday onwards as all the payment will be managed by Aveatrex who is a Moderator and also incharge of Finances and Payments...

Regarding the payment of posts made in this week which shall be sharply till Saturday 23:50 i have created a  thread https://icodiscuss.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52 and all the eligible members need to apply there... This week we are paying to 50 people as well.... Applicants need to apply before Saturday 23:50 Forum time. Announcement of winners will be on Tuesday and they will be paid same day. It has been a lot of confusion form my part as this is first time i am managing something like this,, but now we have everything detailed and i am sorry for the confusions or problems it may have created.

You changed the rules after everyone joined and posted. You need to pay more people to build trust or use an escrow. Looks like you paid 2 people and have pretty much ignored everyone else. Seems like you just wanted a quick grab of visitors.

Mate its nothing like that... all the people who posted this week will be paid for their efforts on tuesday... i clearly mentioned weekly payout and tuesday is the day we pay to all of them... regarding new rules they will be implemented starting this week only from sunday onwards... so everyone who have made effort posting will be paid and their efforts wont go in vain...

i already send a pm for those mod you mentioned work for you. but no one reply me as of now. anyway ive done my post on that forum. get me in touch if theres an spreedsheet to be known that i/we are eligible for payment. i will support your forum and stay participating for loong  if youre service is good and constant.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2017, 10:49:34 PM
It seems like there  is a payement delay. If it's a  serious job tell us or you're just want people to register in your forum ?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 19, 2017, 07:58:39 PM
Anyone been paid yet ?
Once some one as I sure more member will join as this seem to be a good rate

I'm waiting for payment.
They say it's going to be made soon, when I receive it I post here again confirming I received the money.
Activity: 700
August 19, 2017, 06:02:27 PM
Anyone been paid yet ?
Once some one as I sure more member will join as this seem to be a good rate
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61
August 19, 2017, 04:05:02 PM
thank you for your reply,  now it is clear..  

hope campaign will be successful.

Good Luck
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 02:35:14 PM
A lot of people are concerned about whether they are in 50 people slot or whether they get paid. Here is the thread to clear all the doubts. All the posts made from Sunday 00:00 hours Forum time till Saturday 23:50 Forum time will be calculated and the their is no limit on how many people can participate but the payment will be made to top 50 Contributors only... The first and major criteria will be post quality and second one will be first come first serve... But you can not post more than 5 posts in a day so that competition is fair... So if 70 people have made quality posts then first 50 to get qualified from admins will be paid... this will increase chances for peoople with quality posts only to get paid...
Once you have made 20 posts you need to post in an eligibility thread that will be created everyweek so that moderators can have a look at it and decide the winners... You can not post in that thread before wednesday as 5 posts per day limit will be there and i  would like to tell you again that only posts made from Sunday till Saturday will be counted,, winners will be decided on Tuesday and paid sameday. Hopefully we will have everything streamlined starting Sunday onwards as all the payment will be managed by Aveatrex who is a Moderator and also incharge of Finances and Payments...

Regarding the payment of posts made in this week which shall be sharply till Saturday 23:50 i have created a  thread https://icodiscuss.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52 and all the eligible members need to apply there... This week we are paying to 50 people as well.... Applicants need to apply before Saturday 23:50 Forum time. Announcement of winners will be on Tuesday and they will be paid same day. It has been a lot of confusion form my part as this is first time i am managing something like this,, but now we have everything detailed and i am sorry for the confusions or problems it may have created.

You changed the rules after everyone joined and posted. You need to pay more people to build trust or use an escrow. Looks like you paid 2 people and have pretty much ignored everyone else. Seems like you just wanted a quick grab of visitors.

Mate its nothing like that... all the people who posted this week will be paid for their efforts on tuesday... i clearly mentioned weekly payout and tuesday is the day we pay to all of them... regarding new rules they will be implemented starting this week only from sunday onwards... so everyone who have made effort posting will be paid and their efforts wont go in vain...
August 19, 2017, 02:25:51 PM
What The Hell was Going On!

At First You said to make 20 posts ,
I made 20 posts.

then, you said to make more 12 posts,
I made more 12 posts too.

Now, You are coming with new rules without paying, what the hell you are starting!!

Pay first, then change your rules As much as you like
My friend you should have read carefully... these rules will be implemented from next week... but for this week we are paying all the contributors... i have made a thread already about that... everyone will be paid for firat week.... i any of you can proof that he does not get his payment on tuesday then i will pay him 50 USD extra... but till then just wait and dont post negative comments... i want to make it clear again that the new rules will be in place starting this sunday but all the contributors before that will be paid full amount on tuesday... we have a payment policy clearly mentioned and even when i started the thread i mentioned weekly payments ... i did not mention to pay the contributors same day they complete 20 posts... we are not here to scam anyone and all the contributors will be paid in tuesday...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61
August 19, 2017, 01:15:53 PM
What The Hell was Going On!

At First You said to make 20 posts ,
I made 20 posts.

then, you said to make more 12 posts,
I made more 12 posts too.

Now, You are coming with new rules without paying, what the hell you are starting!!

Pay first, then change your rules As much as you like
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
August 19, 2017, 02:58:49 AM
Hello

We are paying people to post on our forum: https://icodiscuss.com

1. Post should be constructive
2. Post should be related to board

We are paying weekly

You need to make at least 20 posts/ threads in a week.

500 Spots are available.

Payment
8$ for 20 posts/ threads.

Bonus
Bonus will be sent to highest and best quality poster
1st winner: 10$
2nd winner: 7$
3rd winner: 5$

How to apply
Just Register and send me a message in the contact admin section of forum as soon as you complete 20 posts

This is a really nice offer, How about if i just didnt post 20 quality and maybe it was 30 is there an additional bonus for that ? . But are the funds are escrowed ? , your forum look's nice. Im really look forward to place my post in there after the escrow is confirmed.
Activity: 161
August 19, 2017, 02:03:30 AM

August 18, 2017, 08:30:58 AM
One more interesting news i have for all of you. I have been in touch lately with some upcoming ICOs and we are working on a deal with Bonuses of upto 30 % exclusively for members of our forum with Rank Full Member and above. We shall have 2 or more major announcements coming next week... About spamming in my forum i am aware about that and we will be taking strict actions including banning on the spammers starting this sunday as i dont want my forum just to be another crap forum. If you are planning to launch an ICO then also please get in touch with me. We will be going on full on marketing spree starting this sunday and it will be a very good exposure for your upcoming ICO and we can help you kick start it.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
August 18, 2017, 08:09:31 AM
Guys,common atleast read old posts before starting complaining.Spreadsheet is not delayed.We already said that when someone meets 20 posts he has to message mods so we audit posts and decide either he si eligible for the payment or not.Stop being stupid and open your eyes before starting talking nonsense.

lol . obiously those regreting people on this topic is never do back read or follow all conversation here.

by the way im tottaly enjoyed and still enjoiying my staying on that new forum although there are too much spammers/trash post there.

One more thing guys... All the post campaign payments will be made by Aveatrex from sunday onwards so you are 100% sure about the payment... you need to apply to mods only for eligibility to get paid... i will be sending the enough money to aveatrex on sunday to manage the payments for next two weeks...

Signature Campaign:- The signature campaign will be managed by Xasistech and Aveatrex as well... Payment will be made by Aveatrex exclusively and he will decide how many members we will take from each category... The design part and spreadsheet will be managed by Xasistech01... and we will post everything clearly in a seperate thread... Regarding this 20 post thing i would request all the eligible members again to message mods and get their confirmation so i can send the money,, this process will be further streamlined from sunday onwards as Aveatrex will be able to make thee payment himself starting sunday...

good to hear this annoincement. good luck to all of us.
August 18, 2017, 08:06:54 AM
Once you have made 20 posts you need to post in an eligibility thread that will be created everyweek so that moderators can have a look at it and decide the winners... You can not post in that thread before wednesday as 5 posts per day limit will be there and i  would like to tell you again that only posts made from Sunday till Saturday will be counted,, winners will be decided on Tuesday and paid sameday. Hopefully we will have everything streamlined starting Sunday onwards as all the payment will be managed by Aveatrex who is a Moderator and also incharge of Finances and Payments...

Regarding the payment of posts made in this week which shall be sharply till Saturday 23:50 i have created a  thread https://icodiscuss.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52 and all the eligible members need to apply there... This week we are paying to 50 people as well.... Applicants need to apply before Saturday 23:50 Forum time. Announcement of winners will be on Tuesday and they will be paid same day. It has been a lot of confusion form my part as this is first time i am managing something like this,, but now we have everything detailed and i am sorry for the confusions or problems it may have created.
Pages:
Jump to: