Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Paid for every post... Payout weekly - page 4. (Read 4752 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 07:41:51 AM
One more thing guys... All the post campaign payments will be made by Aveatrex from sunday onwards so you are 100% sure about the payment... you need to apply to mods only for eligibility to get paid... i will be sending the enough money to aveatrex on sunday to manage the payments for next two weeks...

Signature Campaign:- The signature campaign will be managed by Xasistech and Aveatrex as well... Payment will be made by Aveatrex exclusively and he will decide how many members we will take from each category... The design part and spreadsheet will be managed by Xasistech01... and we will post everything clearly in a seperate thread... Regarding this 20 post thing i would request all the eligible members again to message mods and get their confirmation so i can send the money,, this process will be further streamlined from sunday onwards as Aveatrex will be able to make thee payment himself starting sunday...
Activity: 14
August 18, 2017, 07:27:16 AM
Sorry i could not be online yesterday coz i am based in dubai and its weekend here... anyhow i am online now... but i would like to inform all of you guys to apply to moderators for payment... not me... i received the spreadsheet from aveatrex... 4 people were eligigle for payment and out of 4 only 2 have provided the bitcoin addresses to receive the payment.... i will sent them their money shortly...
Here is spreadsheet of eligible people and the signature campaign will be started sunday onwards
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
August 17, 2017, 10:03:13 AM
Guys,common atleast read old posts before starting complaining.Spreadsheet is not delayed.We already said that when someone meets 20 posts he has to message mods so we audit posts and decide either he si eligible for the payment or not.Stop being stupid and open your eyes before starting talking nonsense.
What would you expect people to think when you announce a change in terms everyday?
First there where 500 places, now there are 50 because of some signature campaign coming. You said to wait OGnasty to come here then the OP said that he refused to escrow and then you call people being stupid because they are skeptical.
It is not my fault you guys are not competent enough to provide linear information.

On a personal level now that you are a moderator you should have sufficient intelectual capacity to deal with difficult people such as myself in a calm responsible manner, not starting to call people stupid, but i guess that's what happens when you give power to people who never had it.

Venezuela crumbeled when they put a bus driver as president of their country , i advise icodiscuss to think twice before having you as a moderator so his site wont have the same faith.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 09:55:06 AM
can I join here sir
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 09:49:35 AM
May be I may write some posts,I will see site.
Activity: 42
August 17, 2017, 09:24:37 AM
Guys,common atleast read old posts before starting complaining.Spreadsheet is not delayed.We already said that when someone meets 20 posts he has to message mods so we audit posts and decide either he si eligible for the payment or not.Stop being stupid and open your eyes before starting talking nonsense.

can i join ?? is there any open spot??
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
August 17, 2017, 08:30:07 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 06:38:11 AM
i am a little bit nervous about these !!
DO you have any proof or else because your acc was a little bit newbie rank and higher chance of scamming i guesss so give us some proof so that we can join to your campign Smiley
If you're not sure you just avoid it, and do not participate in the campaign. Anyone can comment on this forum using this forum to promote.
August 17, 2017, 06:16:14 AM
Legit or not , they are intentionally delaying the spreadsheet so people would continue to post on that forum. I dont know about you but i dont want to make any kind of businees with this sort of people!
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
August 17, 2017, 06:11:44 AM
i am a little bit nervous about these !!
DO you have any proof or else because your acc was a little bit newbie rank and higher chance of scamming i guesss so give us some proof so that we can join to your campign Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
August 17, 2017, 05:58:04 AM
It does not really necessary that if they stopped paying they will be gone, as you can see the website offers a forum discussion for ICO which will be helpful for all the upcoming ICOs to introduce their coins, how i wish people will stay there because the website has a lot of potential
Actually people do not start businesses because they imtend to convert every visitor to a lead or to pocket every cent the business gets to make. Done otherwise, failure become inevitable. A glimpse of one's future business can always be sighted in a business's blue print, that is where it is settled not to or to go ahead with the business plan.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 03:56:01 AM
Already I have made 20 posts .

When will I get payment?
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
August 17, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
What is the point of new forum for ico, bitcoin, ethereum...? This is the second new forum for the last few days. There are bitcointalk and reddit.com. It's almost unreal to compete with them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
August 17, 2017, 01:25:53 AM
is this legit? <<<<< Sad Sad Cry Cry Cry

You can tell by reading this thread that the OP is legit. He even vouched two members on here to be the moderator and paid them in advance as a proof so you don't have to worry. Looking at the the op's posts you can tell that he is passionate about this project and is not here to scam anyone.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
August 17, 2017, 12:39:44 AM
I'm going to register now Cheesy

Is newbie can participate also ? don't have rule what's rank can join it.

Anyone can join,as long as you follow the stated rules you should be fine.Welcome aboard everyone!Please don't forget to use report post function to warn moderators of spammers.The reward is kinda good but attracts spammers/leechers for money so don't hesitate to report suspected members.

Update:New rule added:No multiple accounts,anyone caught using multiple accounts would get all his accounts banned.Don't be selfish and give a chance to other people aswell.
please check for pm i think i was 20 post thank you
Merit: 252
August 17, 2017, 12:29:05 AM
It does not really necessary that if they stopped paying they will be gone, as you can see the website offers a forum discussion for ICO which will be helpful for all the upcoming ICOs to introduce their coins, how i wish people will stay there because the website has a lot of potential
Activity: 1
August 17, 2017, 12:25:31 AM
is this legit? <<<<< Sad Sad Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 42
August 17, 2017, 12:22:41 AM
good project, wanted to participate .
August 17, 2017, 12:00:31 AM
Soon as the OP can we will open a well-organized signature campaing where you can be able to participate and earn rewards in BTC also in this forum, so pay attention to this thread because we will anounce it before.
Soon as i can i am gonna post in here the spreadsheet where you can all see if you are in or no on this campaing ($8 per 20 posts on the other forum a week)
At the end of the current week, the OP is gonna send the payments to all of you who are elegible to be payed, so keep making constructive posts on that forum because they are the only that counts.

You could have posted the spreadsheet right when you've made this post.Don really know what was holding you back. You have the spreadsheet, you wont post it but yet you encourage everyone to keep posting there. Not very honorable i would say.
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 11:06:50 PM
Soon as the OP can we will open a well-organized signature campaing where you can be able to participate and earn rewards in BTC also in this forum, so pay attention to this thread because we will anounce it before.
Soon as i can i am gonna post in here the spreadsheet where you can all see if you are in or no on this campaing ($8 per 20 posts on the other forum a week)
At the end of the current week, the OP is gonna send the payments to all of you who are elegible to be payed, so keep making constructive posts on that forum because they are the only that counts.

Pages:
Jump to: