Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Paid for every post... Payout weekly - page 7. (Read 4752 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 11:58:35 PM
Looks OP has also been scammed somewhere,he is ready to escrow funds.
I got a membership on your cool looking forum just a minute ago, will start posting soon.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
August 15, 2017, 10:43:45 PM
it nice for forum , hope can see for join
on this today,
great appreciate
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
August 15, 2017, 09:56:43 PM
I will surely join here, Thank you!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 15, 2017, 09:46:54 PM
okay a feedback.

about the forum:
> it's pretty neat and good to start with.
> mobile friendly and easy to navigate
> I can see that this forum has a good future if the forum will be regularly maintained
> no restrictions yet about the post limitation (but be constructive and don't abuse it)
> good amount of money just by posting constructive and on point topic, but I would suggest to enjoy the forum and not for the sake of money only.

additional:
> not a big deal since the site is pretty new, I would suggest to add more sub categories and a section where non-crypto related stuff can be posted.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 09:41:32 PM
will be offline for a while... need to sleep... been up from 22 hours... anyhow... got two mods there to patrol the territory... just register and post btc related constructive stuff... i am not here to scam... take care and lets get going
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2017, 09:40:04 PM
OP hired me as a forum moderator for his forum.He also sent me 16$ upfront for the next 40 posts I'll make.
Here is the tx id https://blockchain.info/tx/34e4de2c020505274c41e4711d37f7ee66c352ad3a49c7240c7b1da3b49b6881
OP seems legit I'm happy to work with him.You can still wait for Ognasty if you want I'm just comfirming that I got my payment.

Ok, I will give it a try... I'm not sure if I will be scammed after one week or not, let's try anyway...

500 users x $8 = $4000 dollars weekly. Is OP really aware that it's how much it will cost?

Well, we will only know next week.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 09:37:08 PM
20 post for 8 $ is this post can be done in one whole day and just wait for the payment day, maybe the site will be spam by any means
I just  love joining every forum which allowed me to learn more about crypto and those who also giving extra opportunity to earn maybe
it will be much better to make some review about this OP. by the way good luck buds.

Regarding scam,, i have sent 16 dollars in advance to 3 users of my site coz this escrow thing is taking a bit of time... the name of users are aveatrex,, slohand and xasistech... may be they will vouch here as well... thats all i could do today..

This thread is legit, and the OP seems to be a legit person, so this thread is serious, obviously you will have to make constructive posts to be elegible for payment as the main thread says;
1. Post should be constructive
2. Post should be related to board
So if you make spam or just post one-line threads your post will not be elegible for pay.
I also vouch the $16 dollars in advance that the OP sent to me,
Here is the TX: https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/cbcc13737f292c9611ed000eb1b5f46e7489a8e831dcf6d6a600cf0185e93046/
So you will have to make constructive posts in that forum, otherwise you are not going to be payed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
August 15, 2017, 09:30:38 PM
OP hired me as a forum moderator for his forum.He also sent me 16$ upfront for the next 40 posts I'll make.
Here is the tx id https://blockchain.info/tx/34e4de2c020505274c41e4711d37f7ee66c352ad3a49c7240c7b1da3b49b6881
OP seems legit I'm happy to work with him.You can still wait for Ognasty if you want I'm just comfirming that I got my payment.
August 15, 2017, 09:29:29 PM
20 post for 8 $ is this post can be done in one whole day and just wait for the payment day, maybe the site will be spam by any means
I just  love joining every forum which allowed me to learn more about crypto and those who also giving extra opportunity to earn maybe
it will be much better to make some review about this OP. by the way good luck buds.

Regarding scam,, i have sent 16 dollars in advance to 3 users of my site coz this escrow thing is taking a bit of time... the name of users are aveatrex,, slohand and xasistech... may be they will vouch here as well... thats all i could do today..
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 15, 2017, 09:26:51 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
August 15, 2017, 09:26:06 PM
Do these posts have to be in good English,  or can they be almost unintelligible?
I'm interested in joining but your pay rates are such that I don't think you deserve
my best writing.  In fact I'd like to post total garbage like the rest of these dirty
applicants are doubtless going to be posting.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2017, 09:14:46 PM
Ready to join and start posting once you sort out the escrow thing Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 113
August 15, 2017, 08:26:05 PM
Everyone must be careful can be phishing

Bro i understand ur concern but this is based on phpBB so no way i can phish and you are welcome to use a seperate password on my site... and i have made Aveatrex from btctalk the moderator of my forum,, i am also open to the audit of my site by teamviewer to any of the reputed members here if that will give u confidence

and regarding escrow,, i have contacted a reputed escrow provider here on bitcointalk and am awaiting his response... so you need not post anything until everything is a green signal for u guys... been scammed myself a lot of time i can understand...
Do you have a skype to discuss? Can I maybe be a mod too?
August 15, 2017, 09:10:37 PM
sad I can't open OP site here in our office haha. I wanted to have a look on the forum UI. I hope this is still related to your post, is there something that you can do that your site can be a "domain restricted" friendly? I can open bitcointalk here in our office but not your forum site. I'm not much into techy stuff and I don't know what's the difference between the two forums, maybe how you categorized it?

I am asking this because when I am getting bored here, I usually check different forums like bitcointalk and your forum  sounds promising

i dont knw maybe ur administrator have banned ico word or discuss word in the domain or something else... as far as i am concerned its hosted with reputed hosting and registered on go daddy and clean on google... well you know what... i will pay first 5 members 16 dollars each in advance for 40 posts... so that escrow does not come into play as of now... send me message on my site with your bitcoin addresses and lets get rolling..

ico_admin right? Please check your site inbox. sent you pm Smiley
August 15, 2017, 08:51:34 PM
sad I can't open OP site here in our office haha. I wanted to have a look on the forum UI. I hope this is still related to your post, is there something that you can do that your site can be a "domain restricted" friendly? I can open bitcointalk here in our office but not your forum site. I'm not much into techy stuff and I don't know what's the difference between the two forums, maybe how you categorized it?

I am asking this because when I am getting bored here, I usually check different forums like bitcointalk and your forum  sounds promising

i dont knw maybe ur administrator have banned ico word or discuss word in the domain or something else... as far as i am concerned its hosted with reputed hosting and registered on go daddy and clean on google... well you know what... i will pay first 5 members 16 dollars each in advance for 40 posts... so that escrow does not come into play as of now... send me message on my site with your bitcoin addresses and lets get rolling..
August 15, 2017, 08:47:02 PM

August 15, 2017, 08:24:42 PM

Bro i understand ur concern but this is based on phpBB so no way i can phish and you are welcome to use a seperate password on my site... and i have made Aveatrex from btctalk the moderator of my forum,, i am also open to the audit of my site by teamviewer to any of the reputed members here if that will give u confidence

and regarding escrow,, i have contacted a reputed escrow provider here on bitcointalk and am awaiting his response... so you need not post anything until everything is a green signal for u guys... been scammed myself a lot of time i can understand...
August 15, 2017, 08:18:13 PM
Okay so i have contacted user "OgNasty" for the escrow and he is offline apparently once i hear from him i will put the funds in escrow... you can register till then... i am still under 360 seconds limit so can not reply to messages fast enough and also cant post in thread... but will updat you all as fast as i can.. i have received a couple of messages one from aveatrex and ur request is being taken care of aveatrex and another guy who has registered i am happy to have you all on board...
We can discuss about it via Skype:Aveatrex.Also a good question was asked by @Writen if we get 200 posts payment will be 80$ or stays 8$ whatever the post count above 20 is?Also there is something annoying in your forum a message keep constantly poping up to subscribe to newsletter.Can you do something about it?

Pop up removed... well regarding the 200 post count we can work something out on that... what about a scale like... 8 usd per 20 posts... then 20usd for 50 posts or more, then 50 USD for 175 posts or more and then 80 for 200 posts or more this scale is if you post all this muh in a week... otherwise you can always opt out for simple 20 posts per week with 8 USD ... so for you to be eligible to get more money you need to post more... well suggestions welcome as this is just an idea
Activity: 39
August 15, 2017, 08:17:10 PM
Activity: 210
August 15, 2017, 08:13:54 PM
Offer is pretty good and forum looks nice but I recommend to wait for the ecrow to be confirmed and only after that we can start posting on your forum. That is fair for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: