Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Paid for every post... Payout weekly - page 8. (Read 4752 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 113
August 15, 2017, 07:45:50 PM
Okay so i have contacted user "OgNasty" for the escrow and he is offline apparently once i hear from him i will put the funds in escrow... you can register till then... i am still under 360 seconds limit so can not reply to messages fast enough and also cant post in thread... but will updat you all as fast as i can.. i have received a couple of messages one from aveatrex and ur request is being taken care of aveatrex and another guy who has registered i am happy to have you all on board...
You should give a bonus to the first guy with 20, 50, 100 posts
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 15, 2017, 08:02:04 PM
since you are a newbie, you need to escrow the funds, bcuz no one gonna trust you.

mate just in case you did not notice i am ready for escrow... i just dont knw the procedure here... i mean how does escrow work here... will some admin hold the money or what?? guide me,, i am more than willing to gain the confidence of fellow community members

it seems that OP is willing to escrow funds but it should be someone here from bitcointalk and a trusted one. In that way, you will gain visitors and we will exert effort posting good topics to your website. Please update your thread once all are already been discussed like the escrow process, the payment process etc. and by the way, goodluck mate Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
August 15, 2017, 07:48:24 PM
Okay so i have contacted user "OgNasty" for the escrow and he is offline apparently once i hear from him i will put the funds in escrow... you can register till then... i am still under 360 seconds limit so can not reply to messages fast enough and also cant post in thread... but will updat you all as fast as i can.. i have received a couple of messages one from aveatrex and ur request is being taken care of aveatrex and another guy who has registered i am happy to have you all on board...
We can discuss about it via Skype:Aveatrex.Also a good question was asked by @Writen if we get 200 posts payment will be 80$ or stays 8$ whatever the post count above 20 is?Also there is something annoying in your forum a message keep constantly poping up to subscribe to newsletter.Can you do something about it?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 07:44:22 PM
Activity: 60
Merit: 113
August 15, 2017, 07:25:59 PM
Try btcescrowpro.com
August 15, 2017, 07:26:41 PM
Great... i am just gonna look up the guys offering escrow and will put 100 right away and rest tomorrow afternoon... anyhow till then you can just register the account so i would have an estimate as how many of you will be working with me and how much i need to put tomorrow... thanks a lot will be back soon once the escrow thing done
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 07:23:35 PM
Yes if you escrow the funds then i am willing to join your offer, i am gonna create an account on your forum, once i know the funds are escrowed then i will start posting in there.
by the way, your forum looks interesting, it has a nice looking interface so i would like to post in there.
Good luck, i will be waiting for that notice.
August 15, 2017, 07:21:40 PM
since you are a newbie, you need to escrow the funds, bcuz no one gonna trust you.

mate just in case you did not notice i am ready for escrow... i just dont knw the procedure here... i mean how does escrow work here... will some admin hold the money or what?? guide me,, i am more than willing to gain the confidence of fellow community members

Here's a list of trusted escrows:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778
Choose one depending on your preferences and contact him about the deal.You should then put the funds in his shoulders and he will be able to pay us instead of you.I hope you understood
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 07:20:13 PM
I like your offer. The price for to post on a new forum is better and the topic of the forum is also related to us so it will not be hard for me to work with you on your forum but the main thing is to secure the funds of us with any escrow as we do not want to work for someone and get nothing for that work in the end.
August 15, 2017, 07:19:33 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
August 15, 2017, 07:15:26 PM
August 15, 2017, 07:13:53 PM
I suggest everyone to be careful about this offer. It's a copy of another thread created recently: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pay-per-post-job-we-are-paying-people-2086176

High chance to be scammed if there isn't any escrow involved.

Yeah that's what I noticed too.But OP may be serious about this and accept hiring an escrow for his deal.Such a waste if he is willing to scam people his forum is good looking and may have alot of potential  Sad
August 15, 2017, 07:12:43 PM
i have no issues in excrowing funds just to start with .... if some reputable member from forum is ready to hold them for me... will escrow 100 usd to start with... then 500 and then 1000,, i am not here to scam....and yes it is a copy coz i had to offer the same thing so i avoided the hard work typing again all the same thing and sorry for replying late as i have 360 seconds limit imposed on me
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2017, 07:10:36 PM
I suggest everyone to be careful about this offer. It's a copy of another thread created recently: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pay-per-post-job-we-are-paying-people-2086176

High chance to be scammed if there isn't any escrow involved.
August 15, 2017, 07:07:58 PM
Nice offer.Are you actually willing to escrow the funds? Your account is kinda new and it's hard to believe you.Also is there any payment for above 20 posts?
By the way your forum is good looking  Smiley
August 15, 2017, 07:05:38 PM
Hello

We are paying people to post on our forum: https://icodiscuss.com

1. Post should be constructive
2. Post should be related to board

We are paying weekly

You need to make at least 20 posts/ threads in a week.

500 Spots are available.

Payment
8$ for 20 posts/ threads.

Bonus
Bonus will be sent to highest and best quality poster
1st winner: 10$
2nd winner: 7$
3rd winner: 5$

How to apply
Just Register and send me a message in the contact admin section of forum as soon as you complete 20 posts
Pages:
Jump to: