Pages:
Author

Topic: Get-Paid.com - Get Paid BTC For Doing Free & Fun Stuff! [Running over 6 years!] - page 2. (Read 27291 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386
Bumping for new members to see and to answer any questions etc.   Smiley

I have just went to pay per click tab and clicked two sites and after that i waited the sites to open up completely , I have read the description and title i have scrolled down to the bottom of page opened an extra page but still my account is not credited . Also there is no tasks in Earn More tab . How much your 1 coin worth in USD ?

Sincere apologies for the late response!!  Shocked

1 coin = $0.002
1 coin = 0.003 / 1000 BTC (as of today)

But you can get tons of coins in our site, some members have cashed out over 1 BTC  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1032

I have just went to pay per click tab and clicked two sites and after that i waited the sites to open up completely , I have read the description and title i have scrolled down to the bottom of page opened an extra page but still my account is not credited . Also there is no tasks in Earn More tab . How much your 1 coin worth in USD ?
Good news!
We are very excited to inform you that our Business Cards section contains large volumes of cards which you can transcribe.
Check out this section and try to get as many correct entries as you can. Each 1 correct entry is worth 0.2 coins.
Entries are credited once a day and every day on 12:00pm EST.

Good luck!
We've added a new offerwall called "HangMyAds" to our site. This offerwall is only available in the mobile version of our site, so you must use a Mobile device to access it.
Check it out for earning more coins with us.
This is our first post for 2016!
Tonight in the US - historical prize of $1.5 Billion Dollars is offered in the Powerball Lottery! Now you think this is only available in the US? Not with Get-Paid - in our site we do our best to bring you as many International offers as possible!

Go to our site, and participate in the LottoBooking.com offer - it will pay you 2000 coins ($4.00) for buying a ticket, and you can participate in the Powerball tonight, even if you don't live in the US, it's completely legal. Take advantage of it now, you have about only 9 hours to buy the ticket before the sale is closing.

do they take bitcoin?

Unfortunately not but our site pays with Bitcoin for completing offers, clicking on ads and much more!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Tonight in the US - historical prize of $1.5 Billion Dollars is offered in the Powerball Lottery! Now you think this is only available in the US? Not with Get-Paid - in our site we do our best to bring you as many International offers as possible!

Go to our site, and participate in the LottoBooking.com offer - it will pay you 2000 coins ($4.00) for buying a ticket, and you can participate in the Powerball tonight, even if you don't live in the US, it's completely legal. Take advantage of it now, you have about only 9 hours to buy the ticket before the sale is closing.

do they take bitcoin?

We wish all of you Merry Christmas!
Check out our Facebook and Google+ pages for free coins!
do I get levels for active referrals too? or am I doomed to stay at lvl 1 with the lowest referral payouts? I don't want to use offers actually

Of course, you go up levels when you post in our forums, complete offers and get referrals.
You also get % of your referrals up to 2 tiers (so you get % from your own referrals and also another % of their referrals!)
So the structure is built in a way to credit you with as many bonuses as possible.

thanks. how many XP do I get per referral?

It depends on their activity but the quickest way to get XP is to participate (genuinely) in our forums, you get 10 XP per post you make without any limits.
legendary
do I get levels for active referrals too? or am I doomed to stay at lvl 1 with the lowest referral payouts? I don't want to use offers actually

Of course, you go up levels when you post in our forums, complete offers and get referrals.
You also get % of your referrals up to 2 tiers (so you get % from your own referrals and also another % of their referrals!)
So the structure is built in a way to credit you with as many bonuses as possible.

thanks. how many XP do I get per referral?

legendary
There is currently any promotion for forum members? I am interested in joining because it has good references as a reliable website.

Yes, check out our Facebook and Google+ pages, we give out free coins to ALL of our members, without any exception!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
There is currently any promotion for forum members? I am interested in joining because it has good references as a reliable website.
Interesting idea! Just had a look at your site and I'm thinking of giving it a try. Just one thing, how does the payout work, say if I wanna get paid via PayPal, how much do I need to accumulate before I can request payment? I had an account with a similar site last year only to find out that they had a really high payout threshold, I gave up after a while and forfeited the coins I'd earned up to that point Undecided

Our minimum cashout is 250 coins (and for US/UK members it's 500 but it's easy for them to reach it).
You don't need to worry about high payout threshold with our site.  Smiley

We also have lots of sections available for you to use to earn coins from such as business cards, payperclick, watch videos, surveys, tasks and more.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094
Interesting idea! Just had a look at your site and I'm thinking of giving it a try. Just one thing, how does the payout work, say if I wanna get paid via PayPal, how much do I need to accumulate before I can request payment? I had an account with a similar site last year only to find out that they had a really high payout threshold, I gave up after a while and forfeited the coins I'd earned up to that point Undecided

The minimum payout is only $0.25 (250 coins) - $0.5. It's easy to accumulate coins by completing surveys (200 coins). You can also earn by completing video offers and PTC ads Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Visit our Facebook and Google+ pages for absolutely FREE coins!
We have added a new offerwall called Wannads to our site.
It contains lots of interesting offers for Hispanic members (in Latin America, Spain and the US) but also several international offers as well which you guys might want to check out.
Pages:
Jump to: