Pages:
Author

Topic: Get-Paid.com - Get Paid BTC For Doing Free & Fun Stuff! [Running over 6 years!] - page 6. (Read 27291 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386
We are now offering this promotion ONLY to new members who join our site today!

The first person who registers for a new account in our site and completes successfully any offer from our site (e.g. PayPerClick) - and post his username here - would get a bonus of $0.50 to his account - but (1) he must register as a user in our site and post his username here and (2) must complete an offer (any offer) today (18/05 EST time zone).
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094
ME. Completed one PPC offer Cheesy

ID: Erikalui

Way to go!  Wink

Thanks a lot for the credit of 250 coins  Grin

Will be waiting for more contests.
legendary
ME. Completed one PPC offer Cheesy

ID: Erikalui
The first person who has an account in our site and completes successfully any offer from our site (e.g. PayPerClick) - and post his username here - would get a bonus of $0.50 to his account - but (1) he must be a user in our site and post his username and (2) must complete an offer (any offer) today (18/05).
Just letting you know that you can also get paid in our site via Steam Code as well.  Wink
Visit our FB page after you register to claim free money from us. [Very limited]
Another quick announcement:
Check our Google+ page (link in our site) for easy and free 10 coins (Get-Paid coins, not BTC, but you can convert/redeem these coins to BTC).

I posted my username on the Google+ page but the coins weren't added to my account.

Please check it within 6-8 hours from now, it should be there.
legendary
Check our Google+ page (link in our site) for easy and free 10 coins (Get-Paid coins, not BTC, but you can convert/redeem these coins to BTC).

I posted my username on the Google+ page but the coins weren't added to my account.

this is nice, in future you can add a extra point to share your site in facebook o twitter ?  Grin

Sure, in fact we do run such promotions on Facebook as well from time to time.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

this is nice, in future you can add a extra point to share your site in facebook o twitter ?  Grin
Just giving you heads up - we added 2 new offers today (and lots more were added into our "Tasks" section) - we publish all of those updates and changes in our "Announcements Forum" fyi:

http://forums.get-paid.com/showthread.php?22112-April-26-2015-New-Offers

Sure, that's all done for you.

Thanks. Just received my payment in PayPal and no fee was charged:

Will be awaiting more promotions  Cool

Yes sir, when we send you a payment we try to minimize all fees from your end ... the only option we couldn't avoid having you paying fee for is if you choose to get paid via PAYZA but all other options are fee-free from the user's end!  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ok i'll check again and then tell you...
legendary

Thanks. Just received my payment in PayPal and no fee was charged:

Will be awaiting more promotions  Cool
I also appreciate your work !!
I visited your thread there are no offers :/
2 offers were present their but they were limited...

Members from some countries might see a few offers available, but usually the PayPerClick section always has some ads available to click on and so are other sections. Likewise if you visit our website from your mobile device you might find a few more offers as well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I also appreciate your work !!
I visited your thread there are no offers :/
2 offers were present their but they were limited...
I dont like this compaign :/

We're sorry to hear that and would appreciate your feedback if you wish to let us know why you don't.

Yes sir, congratulations, you are eligible and the only one who's eligible as the first one to do so is getting the bonus.
Please state your Bitcoin Wallet ID here for us to send you the $2 worth of BTC.

Thanks  a ton Grin

Can you instead credit it to my get-paid account? Username is erikalui.

Pages:
Jump to: