Pages:
Author

Topic: Get-Paid.com - Get Paid BTC For Doing Free & Fun Stuff! [Running over 6 years!] - page 5. (Read 27291 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386
I was a member of getpaid.com many years ago and it is a legitimately paying website. I have been paid a few times. It is good to see that you have incorporated Bitcoin payments into your site as this is clearly the future of online payments.

Thanks for your feedback, mikaljan.
We do appreciate both positive and constructive feedback.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I was a member of getpaid.com many years ago and it is a legitimately paying website. I have been paid a few times. It is good to see that you have incorporated Bitcoin payments into your site as this is clearly the future of online payments.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094
what is the minimum payout of your site Most of the gpt sites offers surveys to only us, uk, canada is there any earning opportunities for countries like India.

The minimum payout is 250 coins/points = $0.5 via PayPal/Payza/BTC/PM and there are other payment options as well. No fee is charged if we withdraw via PayPal but Payza charges fee.

Also, I've completed one survey earlier and there are many survey opportunities. Qualifying for them is tough though but you can check the offer walls. Many offers are available  Smiley
Activity: 552
Merit: 255
what is the minimum payout of your site Most of the gpt sites offers surveys to only us, uk, canada is there any earning opportunities for countries like India.
We have New Sweepstakes in our site.
1 Entry costs only 5 coins, and you will have a chance to win 10,000 coins!
Visit our site for more details.
Check out our Facebook and Google+ pages, just share and link our video there and you will get 40 coins for free, no strings attached! (40 coins = $0.08)

Shared the posts on FB and G+. Please verify and credit my get-paid ID erikalui.

Done, thanks!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094
Check out our Facebook and Google+ pages, just share and link our video there and you will get 40 coins for free, no strings attached! (40 coins = $0.08)

Shared the posts on FB and G+. Please verify and credit my get-paid ID erikalui.
Dear members,

We are very happy to inform you we have a new Wall in our site called "AdBistro".
This Wall would pay you 1 coin for watching ads and/or for similar activities.

Give it a try!
Point your mouse on "Earn Coins", choose "Tasks", and from the dropdown box choose "AdBistro".
I did and it was good at least but the payout wasn't big as the other surveys XD
 Wink

Thanks for your feedback!
Which survey are you referring to please?

I mean the other survey websites  Tongue
I registered to some of the other survey websites
Maybe add supersonic offers because they had a lot of mobile offers for me

We had to stop working with them unfortunately, due to low volume (they wanted to work with bigger websites that produced more profit for them every month). Perhaps if we grow again we could get them back!  Grin
I wish for luck on your websites, because supersonic is the only offers that able to give me decent points  Wink
good luck with your website, dude  Grin

Thank you sir, it's much appreciated.
We also wish safe recovery for this forum, we heard it was down for quite a while.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
I did and it was good at least but the payout wasn't big as the other surveys XD
 Wink

We had to stop working with them unfortunately, due to low volume (they wanted to work with bigger websites that produced more profit for them every month). Perhaps if we grow again we could get them back!  Grin
I wish for luck on your websites, because supersonic is the only offers that able to give me decent points  Wink
good luck with your website, dude  Grin
 Wink

Wink

Wink

Wink
Too bad there aren't many offers available to me Undecided
maybe you could add more offers to Indonesian people because the only offer that worth my time is business cards offers
thankyou Grin

Yes, we are going to expand the offer database.
Have you tried the PayPerClick section?  Shocked
Too bad there aren't many offers available to me Undecided
maybe you could add more offers to Indonesian people because the only offer that worth my time is business cards offers
thankyou Grin
Is this site mobile friendly?
I can't touch my pc all the time XD

Yes, it is!  Wink
Some functions though will only be available at PC but you can use it with your mobile and it is mobile friendly.
Is this site mobile friendly?
I can't touch my pc all the time XD
We are now offering this promotion ONLY to new members who join our site today!

The first person who registers for a new account in our site and completes successfully any offer from our site (e.g. PayPerClick) - and post his username here - would get a bonus of $0.50 to his account - but (1) he must register as a user in our site and post his username here and (2) must complete an offer (any offer) today (18/05 EST time zone).

This promotion is still open and we've doubled your bonus to $1.00 so just join our site, complete any offer (it takes seconds) and post here your username - the first to do so will receive $1.00! This promotion is extended until 23:59pm of the 19th of May so you got plenty of time to get your free $1.00  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: