Pages:
Author

Topic: Get-Paid.com - Get Paid BTC For Doing Free & Fun Stuff! [Running over 6 years!] - page 7. (Read 27291 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I dont like this compaign :/
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

Yes sir, congratulations, you are eligible and the only one who's eligible as the first one to do so is getting the bonus.
Please state your Bitcoin Wallet ID here for us to send you the $2 worth of BTC.

Thanks  a ton Grin

Can you instead credit it to my get-paid account? Username is erikalui.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 386
New promotion:

The first member who would join our site, earn at least 200 coins - would receive an extra $2 worth of BTC from us - please post your username in our site and your Wallet ID - ONLY if you joined our site and made 200 coins. The first to do so would get $2 worth of BTC from us - it's as simple as that!  Smiley

Heads up:

This promotion is still ongoing, the first to post here after registering and earning at least 200 coins with us ($0.40) would receive extra $2 worth of BTC.

I just earned 200 points and my username is erikalui.

Am I eligible for this promotion?

Yes sir, congratulations, you are eligible and the only one who's eligible as the first one to do so is getting the bonus.
Please state your Bitcoin Wallet ID here for us to send you the $2 worth of BTC.
legendary
New promotion:

The first member who would join our site, earn at least 200 coins - would receive an extra $2 worth of BTC from us - please post your username in our site and your Wallet ID - ONLY if you joined our site and made 200 coins. The first to do so would get $2 worth of BTC from us - it's as simple as that!  Smiley

Heads up:

This promotion is still ongoing, the first to post here after registering and earning at least 200 coins with us ($0.40) would receive extra $2 worth of BTC.

I just earned 200 points and my username is erikalui.

Am I eligible for this promotion?
New promotion:

Heads up:

First - when we pay you in PayPal WE PAY THE FEE - you get the full amount in full, completely, without a single cent off.
So if we pay you $0.50 you would get $0.50 in full, without any fees being deducted.

Secondly, have you tried our PayPerClick, Business Cards (although quite limited), and "Tasks" as well to get easy coins?!
 Wink

OK so I guess you are paying via Mass Payment option then.

I tried PayPerClick but it pays only 0.15 points per click. There were 19 potential jobs in the Tasks section but none for me and it showed Zero job available.

I am completing business card offers as well  Smiley

Surveys are my only hope to reach payout fast and mostly I don't quality. I am trying to complete the Android app offers.

Thanks for your feedback!
Hopefully we would get new offers for you, for now note the PayPerClick section resets its ads every 24 hours so you could reach the minimum quite easily.

Good luck!
legendary

First - when we pay you in PayPal WE PAY THE FEE - you get the full amount in full, completely, without a single cent off.
So if we pay you $0.50 you would get $0.50 in full, without any fees being deducted.

Secondly, have you tried our PayPerClick, Business Cards (although quite limited), and "Tasks" as well to get easy coins?!
 Wink

OK so I guess you are paying via Mass Payment option then.

I tried PayPerClick but it pays only 0.15 points per click. There were 19 potential jobs in the Tasks section but none for me and it showed Zero job available.

I am completing business card offers as well  Smiley

Surveys are my only hope to reach payout fast and mostly I don't quality. I am trying to complete the Android app offers.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Unfortunatly, for now , with italian ip address, i see very low offert, only payment offert or with credit card request for confirm
I don't know when I joined this website but yesterday I was able to login and noticed that I have 30 XP. Also, the minimum payout is too high 2500 points = $5 PayPal Sad

There aren't any offers that I could complete and the survey as well dint match my profile. There are no tasks for me to complete as well. Can you please add more offers to that it's possible to reach the minimum payout?

No sir, that's not correct.
The minimum is 250 coins = $0.50 (not 2500 coins = $5 PayPal!)

There is an option to cashout $5 for PayPal as a whole figure but you can cashout less than that.

OK I saw the image you posted above but since I live in India, I can't redeem $0.5 as I would be charged $0.34 fee. It's great that I can redeem $1.1 as well but there are not many offers to complete. When will there be tasks available so that I can start earning?

Wink
legendary
I don't know when I joined this website but yesterday I was able to login and noticed that I have 30 XP. Also, the minimum payout is too high 2500 points = $5 PayPal Sad

There aren't any offers that I could complete and the survey as well dint match my profile. There are no tasks for me to complete as well. Can you please add more offers to that it's possible to reach the minimum payout?

There is an option to cashout $5 for PayPal as a whole figure but you can cashout less than that.

I clicked Redeem Coins and this is what I could see  Sad

OK I saw the image you posted above but since I live in India, I can't redeem $0.5 as I would be charged $0.34 fee. It's great that I can redeem $1.1 as well but there are not many offers to complete. When will there be tasks available so that I can start earning?

Please see an example having only $1.1:

legendary

Joined the site and now I'm exploring it..
As per our promise..I'm waiting for free bits in my wallet..

Thanks anyways..

My wallet I'd

17WSHafaw1aF1vnuFY6xMUZZfbkVUvSQTL

Hello sir, have you earned 200 coins? It's the requirement to get $2 worth of BTC.
If you have please provide your username, otherwise without doing so you can't be eligible for the bonus.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Joined the site and now I'm exploring it..
As per our promise..I'm waiting for free bits in my wallet..

Thanks anyways..

My wallet I'd

17WSHafaw1aF1vnuFY6xMUZZfbkVUvSQTL
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i just visit your site and join but what mean is experience points? i get that when i signup..

XP points reflect your progress in our site.
The more XP points you get the higher you go in levels.
The higher you go up levels - the higher the bonuses you would get from us.

that mean XP points is different than only just the coins and every task i have finished i will get not only
coins but also get XP points...are am correct?

Yes sir, the XP points reflect your progress in the site, they have no monetary nor prize value, however the more XP points you get the higher your bonuses are (you get many bonuses in our site, for example for connecting your Facebook account, for reaching 500 coins in 1 day, when you go up a level as well etc.)

hmm...ok i understand now i gonna try a few task and thank for your answer...good luck
Signed up, did 4-5 offers which are pending still. Don't know if this means they are going to go through or not. Just incase they do my username is badjacks99

138JRWPx31YiGUs33iovowuWYHBtBuRP99

Hello sir,

We see you have accessed 4 of our offers but none of them was converted and we are extremely sorry for this inconvenience. We did mention the following in our initial post:

Yes, the only issues we experience is that some members try to complete some offers and these are not getting tracked aka converted in the system (that is known as "lead shaving" in the affiliate networks world) ... what we do in such instances however is helping members with an offer that involved an actual payment (from our "Shopping" section for instance), and we do our best to credit members with non-converting offers whenever we can as well ... many other GPT sites don't offer such service.

There could be several reasons why the offers don't convert - usually it could be your browser, it might not enable cookies and that would be #1 cause for the offers not to convert. So you could try the offers with a new browser and/or use a new email, preferably one you use just to get all the mail sent from the offers (additional mailbox, not your own primary email) ... sometimes some members reported that disconnecting/reconnecting their modem/router from the electricity socket helped them to get a new IP, then they deleted all cache/temp/cookies files and were able to complete offers successfully.

Again we're extremely sorry for this, you are welcome to try again based on our guidance, and likewise we credited you with a bonus of 20 coins which is now in your account as well for the inconvenience. We did double check your offers, unfortunately they don't show up in the advertiser's system, if they had they should appear as "approved" usually within seconds/minutes and automatically.

Finally, our promotion is still ongoing, but you (or anyone else) can try again or if you're from the US you can simply go to "Tasks" and try our HyprMX section (choose it from the dropdown box) where you will get paid to click or watch videos and easily reach 200 coins. Good luck!  Cool
i just visit your site and join but what mean is experience points? i get that when i signup..

that mean XP points is different than only just the coins and every task i have finished i will get not only

Yes sir, the XP points reflect your progress in the site, they have no monetary nor prize value, however the more XP points you get the higher your bonuses are (you get many bonuses in our site, for example for connecting your Facebook account, for reaching 500 coins in 1 day, when you go up a level as well etc.)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
Signed up, did 4-5 offers which are pending still. Don't know if this means they are going to go through or not. Just incase they do my username is badjacks99

138JRWPx31YiGUs33iovowuWYHBtBuRP99
Pages:
Jump to: