Pages:
Author

Topic: Get the Note - a digital token by Republic, a US company backed by Binance & Neo - page 9. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Investment limits are calculated as (Investment commitments as of the date of the campaign they are associated's closing for the next 365 days + any disclosed Title III investments made on other portals).
Activity: 23
How is my investment limit calculated on a 12 month rolling basis?
For compliance purposes, we use each offering's closure date to select investments in the rolling 12-month calculation, and not the investment commitment date.
Activity: 26
How is my investment limit calculated on a 12 month rolling basis?
Activity: 17
After the first annual company update, many companies will not be legally required to continue providing annual updates, others will not have to provide annual company updates after two or three years, therefore investors may not have access to current financial statements as they hold their investment.

Please note, that Republic can not be held responsible if the company fails to publish an annual report.
What are the startup's ongoing obligations towards me as an investor?

Companies that have successfully raised on Republic are required to publish an annual update on their website 120 days after the end of their next fiscal year.
Activity: 13
What are the startup's ongoing obligations towards me as an investor?
Activity: 24
Does Republic allow international investors?
Activity: 14
Is investing in startups risky?

Yes, startup investing is very risky.
Is investing in startups risky?
Activity: 15
What voting rights do I get when I invest?

Many companies on Republic raise using instruments that can never grant voting rights, such as the Token DPA, Crowd SDA and Crowd TPA. Read more about each instrument and the Form C of each company you are interested in investing in.
Activity: 16

If a company fundraises on Republic via Crowd SAFE or convertible note, unless and until the Crowd SAFE or the note is converted into an equity stake, you will have no information or voting right as an investor in the company.

If and when you receive voting shares in a company, your voting rights will likely be diluted when the company raises additional funds.
Does it cost anything to invest on Republic?

No. Republic is free for investors. Companies only pay if they successfully fundraise. https://republic.co/help/what-are-republic-39-s-fees
Activity: 24
Does it cost anything to invest on Republic?
Activity: 31
Can I fund my investment via multiple payment methods?

While Republic supports multiple payment methods, you can only use one payment method per investment.
Activity: 28
Can I fund my investment via multiple payment methods?
If I invest in a company and they fail to reach their funding goal, will I be refunded?

Yes, if a company fails to meet their funding goal all investments in that company will be cancelled and refunded.
Activity: 26
If I invest in a company and they fail to reach their funding goal, will I be refunded?
How does investing on Republic work?
Can I invest through my LLC/Trust/IRA/Self-Directed IRA?

Yes, if you have a self-directed IRA, a revocable trust that you are the trustee for, the owner / manager of an LLC or in a position to direct a corporations monies, you can register your entity in your investor settings with Republic and invest through it. Please remember to disclose the entity's net-worth, annual income as well as all other Title III investments made in the last 12 months here.
Pages:
Jump to: