Pages:
Author

Topic: Get the Note - a digital token by Republic, a US company backed by Binance & Neo - page 4. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Financials: $1,000–$4,000
If your financials are not complex, you have been diligent with bookkeeping and you are organized expect this cost to be in the middle to lower range. If you already have GAAP converted financials your costs will be lower. If you have a licensed CPA on the team your costs can be $0. If you use professionals expect the bill to be sent once services are complete.
Activity: 24
Escrow: Approximately $1,500
All campaigns must have an escrow agent.  The costs of escrow vary depending on the number of investors you end up with and is not paid until after the campaign is over, directly out of the proceeds of the escrow account.
Activity: 31
How much does it cost to raise on Republic?
Activity: 42
What are the conditions allowing the startup to do a rolling close?

Any startup raising on Republic can choose do a rolling close if their campaign has already raised double its minimum target amount and has more than 21 days left. Additionally, startups must pre-disclose their ability to do the rolling close in their Form C.
Activity: 42
Interesting fee structure, gives Republic a fare piece while leaving startup healthy....joined on site.
Thank! We are glad to see you among the project participants!
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^
Interesting fee structure, gives Republic a fare piece while leaving startup healthy....joined on site.
Activity: 28
Example using a Token DPA: Blockchain Startup, Inc. raises $100,000 
and hits its funding goal, effectively selling $100,000 plus interest in tokens. Republic takes $6,000 and Token DPA with a $2,000 face value (later equivalent for cash or tokens).

Example using a Revenue Share: Revenue Startup, Inc. raises $100,000  and hits its funding goal, effectively selling $100,000 in debt with a revenue right. Republic takes $6,000 and a revenue right with a $2,000 face value (which will entitle Republic to payments as if Republic had put $2,000 into the offering).
What fees does Republic charge?

Investing on Republic is free for Investors.

Companies pay only if they successfully reach their funding goal: 6% of the total funds raised in cash, and 2% as a Crowd Safe.

Companies raising on Republic may also use the proceeds of their successful
financing to pay for the escrow agent and other transaction-related fees. Related: how much does it cost to launch a campaign?

Example using a Crowd Safe: Equity Startup, Inc. raises $100,000 at $10M valuation and hits its funding goal, effectively selling an equivalent of 1% of its equity. Republic takes $6,000 and Crowd Safe with a $2,000 face value (0.02% in an equity equivalent).
Activity: 26
What fees does Republic charge?
Activity: 17
Finances, ensure that your financial statements, for the last 2 fiscal years are GAAP compliant. If you need assistance, we recommend using Kristine Rasmussen from Assure ([email protected]) to prepare them in GAAP.
Once that is complete, please have your financial statements reviewed by a 3rd party CPA. We can introduce you to once if need be - note this is only for campaigns raising over $107,000.

Deal Page, you should start working on your offering page, remember we have templates on your onboarding page.
Activity: 17
What are the key components of preparing for my campaign?

The Form C, you should use iDisclose to form the basis for it.
Once you finish in iDIsclose, an attorney can review your draft for $1,500 and help you file it with the documents below, or you can use your own attorney.
Activity: 18
What are the key components of preparing for my campaign?
What is the typical campaign duration?

Republic campaigns usually last 30-60 days. If you need to run a campaign for a longer time, please let us know.
What is the typical campaign duration?
Is there a limit on how much I can raise?

Yes. The SEC limits companies to raising $1,070,000 via Title III equity crowdfunding per rolling 12 month period.
Is there a limit on how much I can raise?
Activity: 31
Can I sell tokens I receive through the Token DPA?

If the tokens are utility tokens, they should be freely tradeable, regardless of when you receive them. However, if tokens are considered securities tokens, they may only be tradeable pursuant to the general selling restrictions. Additional restrictions may apply for Canadian investors
Activity: 28
Can I sell tokens I receive through the Token DPA?
Can I sell or transfer my Token DPA?

You are limited from selling or transferring your Token DPA for the first 12 months, unless selling back to the company, accredited investors and the like. See general selling restrictions. Additional restrictions may apply for Canadian investors.1

Activity: 26
Can I sell or transfer my Token DPA?
Pages:
Jump to: