Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting paid to post at Bitcointalk ? - page 2. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 05:11:07 AM
Signature campaing and positive posts about company not similiar things. if you only have someones advertise in your signature- it is normal, but if company has some terms, like - you must leave 7 positiv posts about our company  per week and after that you will receive rewards - it's not good.
Activity: 168
January 21, 2018, 05:07:33 AM
I was wondering this problem. Do you think some ICO are hiring people to comment positively on their ICO post ?

Is it legal under the forum rules
Yeah ICOs really hiring people to hype them,thats is signature campaigns that requires you to post here in bitcointa in exchange for some tokens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 03:59:02 AM
Its called signature campaign,its the way peope here getting free money by just promoting an ICO here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
January 21, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
I was wondering this problem. Do you think some ICO are hiring people to comment positively on their ICO post ?

Most time, if the mods doesn't see they try to mishap information about their ICO, they will be left alone.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 02:59:33 AM
Yes,it is called signature and avatar campaign,an ICO will pay people to promote them here in bitcointalk and bounty hunters will receive stakes in the ICO.The tokens can be exchanged with ethereum or btc this is the way people earning money here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
January 21, 2018, 02:30:12 AM
Signature campaigns are good to make some money for BCT members, also benefit project/ICO with cheap marketing, so win-win for both.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 02:23:36 AM
as I do not have any rules submitted just that we must be patient in waiting to get the results we dream of!
Activity: 79
January 21, 2018, 02:05:44 AM
According to what i have read, signature campaigns are the simplest of ways to earn bitcoins on BitcoinTalk. Newbies or users with negative trust cannot participate in signature campaigns. The minimum rank required is junior member, qualification is being active on BitcoinTalk. Once you have enrolled into a sig campaign, just do what you have been doing, posting and commenting, but this time you will get paid for each of your posts. There are some legendary and hero members who are earning anywhere between 0.05 to 0.1 BTC per day from signature campaigns. If you are a junior member then you will get about 7000 to 10000 satoshis per post based on the site you are promoting. Usually, gambling sites have higher rates. Keep in mind, you are getting paid to promote a site through your comments, but that does not give you the license to spam around.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 02:04:45 AM
Its very legal actually. They will pay every single individual who advertise their ICO or joining their bounty campaign to share the words to others so that people will be aware of the projects this move will make the ICO more noticeable than usual and they pay BTC or tokens for the payments
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
January 21, 2018, 01:35:39 AM
Its a bounty campaign but the manager campaign not force us to post on ann thread, beside i think it is our duty to help what company our joining and always remember if we make a post or comment just don't spam it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 01:13:03 AM
Its called signature campaign where you are posting to promote these ICOs in exchange for their tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 11:47:18 PM
the rules of this forum is when you post do not spam, because this will disrupt this forum. and every campaign manager always gives rules to campaign members not to post spam and at least 50 characters post. so is the moderator to give rules for any campaign manager to follow these rules.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
January 20, 2018, 11:00:43 PM

as long as the ICO owners follow the forum rules, its still called legal. bounties are one of the marketing strategy from ICO owners to promote their own coin, so as long the ICO owners follow on forum rules it not a problem, its still okay.
if you think it become a problem, then what is signature for ?
Activity: 980
January 20, 2018, 10:56:09 PM
It requires a signature campaign to get paid for post at bitcointalk and you have to post as per rules of that particular ICO, whose signatures you put on your account. Every ICO have their own rules and requirement to paid for posts and you have to follow them to get paid.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 20, 2018, 10:52:09 PM
Yes, you get payment to post at bitcointalk but you have to join signature campaign of any ICO and post as per their requirements and get paid .
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
January 20, 2018, 10:20:36 PM
It's called bounty signature campaings, but they don't force you to write only about their project. You can post whatever you want and thus you advertise a project by wearing their signature. And in most cases it's very profitable both for a project and for a bounty hunter.

Yes, i agree with this. Many ICO projects didn't force the campaign member to shilling their project only. The main rule is, don't using other project in you signature. Signature campaign still worth it for both ICO and campaign members.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
January 20, 2018, 10:15:42 PM
Well I think this thread itself is a perfect live answer to the OP's question. As can be seen, a lot of people are making replies here just so that they can be paid in their signature campaign and increase their post count. Good to see the most obvious shitposters have been negatively flagged by trusted community members.

It is honestly a fine line - It's good that people can be paid for wearing a signature to promote a project they have researched and believe in personally, rather than just spam-joining signature campaigns with hundreds of accounts promoting projects that they know nothing about. I'm a big fan of the new "Serious Discussion" and other sections where signature advertising is not encouraged. This can keep certain areas of the forum absolutely focused on important discussion, whereas other areas like the AltCoin sections can be less strict.
Activity: 644
January 20, 2018, 09:50:04 PM
You looks new to the business, Its called Signature bounty campaigns. Its perfectly legal as long as poster don't spam post.
As he said Its called signature bounty campaigns they will pay in project tokens or even some BTC you just have to follow the rules that the campaign manager made
Activity: 44
January 20, 2018, 09:37:56 PM
i THINK IT IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING. But it is just marketing strategy, dont worry about it, market will prove its valve at the end of the day.
Activity: 173
January 20, 2018, 09:35:56 PM
Commenting for them is included on threads in bitcointalk called bounty, or in signature campaigns, organizers won't ever force you to write or post good things or anything about their project. You have the will to post whatever you want but they also have rights to disqualify you if you do not meet their minimum requirements. When you advertise their project, you should wear their signature in order to count.
Pages:
Jump to: