Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting paid to post at Bitcointalk ? - page 4. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 02:18:27 PM
Signature bounty does the work of promoting projects and I don't think people are been paid for sure in this forum.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:06:39 PM
I don't see anything illegal about in as much as the bounty participant does not violate the forum requirements. I want to even agree that it is a way of advancing in rank.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
January 20, 2018, 01:59:23 PM
I think it's legal, because ico organizers have hired a bounty manager to promote their ico project, and all forms of regulation are up to the bounty manager, and if the bounty manager chooses his promotional path through signature campaign, social media, telegram etc. then that legal

Sorry I can't help but comment that your logic is flawed. You're basically saying, that something illegal is legal as long as you get someone else to do it?

Regardless, there is nothing illegal about signature campaigns. It is the same as renting out advertising space on a website. Adverts wouldn't be here if people didn't get paid to put them up.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 08:31:41 AM
In general, the bounty thread requires that you complete a specific task every week, such as at least 10 posts per week, so you should follow the rules of your participation in the bounty thread.
And some of the ICO project will ask them for the project of positive evaluation, but it is unnecessary, because members will participate in this project, means on this project, so it is a win-win situation for both sides.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 08:16:46 AM
Why not. I also thought about learning to work as a bounty manager. But I think that in this case, some people have already seriously worn out, who have consolidated their reputation. But in any case, they are doing their work with dignity. There are those who simply cheat
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 20, 2018, 08:12:50 AM
I was wondering this problem. Do you think some ICO are hiring people to comment positively on their ICO post ?

Is it legal under the forum rules
I haven't seen any ICO which hires people and "demands positive comments" to pay them! They run campaigns (including signature campaigns), people register with them, they post a minimum of comments daily or weekly, the signature is seen by other people ===> advertisement for the project devs and tokens for participants.

Everybody is happy and benefits. Smiley
Activity: 448
January 20, 2018, 07:46:36 AM
I was wondering this problem. Do you think some ICO are hiring people to comment positively on their ICO post ?

Sure some ICOs pay people to make comments on their post to give them a postive review but this cannot hide the truth no matter how cool the marketing is.
Activity: 658
January 20, 2018, 03:47:27 AM
It seems to me that the author of the topic is mistaken. All that happens right now on the forum is quite legal, or for it would be punished by administrators.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
January 20, 2018, 03:45:27 AM

Its a legal promotion here in bitcointalk where you are getting paid by these ICOs to promote them in every threads.
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 20, 2018, 03:16:43 AM
I dont think this is illegal on this forum, because all ico paid people to wear their ads in their signature. Some of some ico's insisted that you must even talk about them maybe 3 times a week. In as much as nobody is collecting money on behave of the icos on this forum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 20, 2018, 03:04:25 AM
Joining signature is a must it can give you a lot of profits when the ICO has ended you will receive stakes from the ICO that you can exchange to eth or btc.
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 20, 2018, 02:38:42 AM
Signature bounties are not allowed to pay anyone to post in THEIR THREAD. That is illegal by forum rules but it is not illegal to partake in a general signature campaign and post of your own will. So if you post in the signature coin or token thread purely because you have some valuable input to provide, you won't be banned, but if the signature campaigner says YOU MUST POST IN OUR THREAD, then usually that thread is taken down by the Mods.
Exactly my thoughts. Getting paid to post in bitcointalk is one of the most lucrative ways of earning money in the crypto world by participating in signature campaigns which pay in bitcoin or altcoins. Many members tried to promote their thread by asking others to post in their thread which they would be paid for which ended badly for both the campaign manager and the participants since such threads usually get taken down. I advise all the newbies to do your own research before participating in signature campaigns(Check whether they are being handled by popular managers etc).
Activity: 518
January 20, 2018, 02:25:23 AM
The worst part of this is that it is not illegal but taxable. The fcking IRS comes after you for earned money trough bitcointalk.org. I called my IRS today, and geez..... im depressed haha! They are very knowledged over there if they transfer you too the crypto department.
Activity: 798
homt.net
January 20, 2018, 02:01:04 AM
That's what is attainable with bitcointalk forum and it's not illegal to post about ICO. However you can only do this without your referral links. Many of the signatures we wear as bounty hunters are for the promotion of the ICO projects which we are paid for in tokens or coins.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 20, 2018, 01:58:04 AM
Signature bounties are not allowed to pay anyone to post in THEIR THREAD. That is illegal by forum rules but it is not illegal to partake in a general signature campaign and post of your own will. So if you post in the signature coin or token thread purely because you have some valuable input to provide, you won't be banned, but if the signature campaigner says YOU MUST POST IN OUR THREAD, then usually that thread is taken down by the Mods.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 01:55:50 AM
I think it's legal, because ico organizers have hired a bounty manager to promote their ico project, and all forms of regulation are up to the bounty manager, and if the bounty manager chooses his promotional path through signature campaign, social media, telegram etc. then that legal
Activity: 184
January 20, 2018, 01:51:51 AM

ico average does not require all its signature campaign participants to post about the advantages of the ico project, but try to post things that can build and can help each other for the members of the forum.
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
January 20, 2018, 01:43:29 AM
Yes, it is legal, you can obtain certain altcoin remuneration by bounty threads, but you also need to pay some time to complete their task (for example, a week at least 15 high quality posts or responses), and they also can get more people to support, so the end of the ICO will be faster.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
January 20, 2018, 01:07:33 AM
serenity financial seems appropriate if you want to invest in it,
I'm proud if you like my opinion!
Activity: 140
January 20, 2018, 01:40:48 AM
if you are campaigning then it is good. you are paid for your service but I dont know, since when you actively post on an ANN they accuse you of ANN spamming.
Pages:
Jump to: