Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting tired of waiting - page 3. (Read 2928 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 12:25:40 PM
I still could wait for another weeks or month but sometimes I wonder the price increases higher so I can sell the coin and I can have more money
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 12:22:19 PM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.

Sorry, but if you really are investing on bitcoins, you should have the capacity to wait. Waiting is all part of the game of investments in cryptocurrency. If you can't wait, might as well leave the investment scene and go get yourself a job that pays continuously and regularly rather than whine your butt here in the forums.

Waiting for something to do in Bitcoin if you can not afford to sell it at a cheap price and get a loss. That easy
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
Your problem is genuine and it is the pain of every investor. From last couple of months prices are going down rapidly.It is also true that the bitcoin is a long term investment and holding btc will be fruitful. Potential gains are very very high and less than the potential loss. I think instead of cutting your losses you must hold your btc for some more time. Prices will be up near future. If you are not expecting the same then you can sell and book your loss.
Activity: 91
April 17, 2018, 11:19:32 AM
Your waiting less then half of year. Remember why you come in to the crypto ? Right you seen how investments increase if you invest in 2009. its 9 years.
Be patient and youll be awarded

Indeed your patience will reward you later on. Your waiting really depends on you, if you can’t wait and withdraw your investment then you might regret for not extending your waiting a little longer. Remember last year it was also low during this season but at the last quarter of the year it went high. Persevere and enjoy the moment. Don’t lose your hope.
I can only hope and be patient with the beliefs I have if indeed my luck will not turn to others, and the most important thing now is to do my best.
Activity: 462
April 17, 2018, 11:18:53 AM
Your waiting less then half of year. Remember why you come in to the crypto ? Right you seen how investments increase if you invest in 2009. its 9 years.

Indeed your patience will reward you later on. Your waiting really depends on you, if you can’t wait and withdraw your investment then you might regret for not extending your waiting a little longer. Remember last year it was also low during this season but at the last quarter of the year it went high. Persevere and enjoy the moment. Don’t lose your hope.

I can relate to this one and I agree that it takes time to go the money you've invested or sell I think sometimes we get tired of waiting of course but Believe me it's going to be worth the wait and you'll be going to be happy with the results and the benefits you'll got after
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Each and every investor facing same problem. My portfolio is in 40% loss. But same question is with you, what to do? I think we have to wait of bullish market. Because small investor always buy when market is up and sell when market is low.
Activity: 476
April 17, 2018, 10:57:57 AM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
my brother invested almost 2500$ but he is still holding  he is also the same as you, because bitcoin is volatile he lost almost 60 percent to 70 percent of his investment. but also he didnt sell he is just holding bitcoin. because he is considering bitcoin is a long term investment, i recommed him to do some campaigns like facebook, twitter, medium, signature etc., so that he will get back the value of his orignal investment and earn more. actually this is also a great opportunity for everyone to buy while the value is cheap and sell when it is high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 10:53:01 AM

Sorry, but if you really are investing on bitcoins, you should have the capacity to wait. Waiting is all part of the game of investments in cryptocurrency. If you can't wait, might as well leave the investment scene and go get yourself a job that pays continuously and regularly rather than whine your butt here in the forums.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 10:51:13 AM
Maybe you bought the price you bought and you sold it down? Sometimes you also need to wait and find out that it's worth it. Just remember and think that patience is stingy. Nor do you know what you want all of you.

Sometimes I also feel tired of waiting for my investment here to grow, now that the price of bitcoin is too low and the distribution of tokens in every campaign is also slow, I also get tired of waiting. But what they always say, just be patient and everything will be fine.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
April 17, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 10:44:52 AM
Just be patient because coin prices can not be predicted by anyone exactly so you can anticipate the occurrence of losses when able to withstand an anger and convinced that the coin will increase in the next few years.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 10:26:38 AM
Maybe you bought the price you bought and you sold it down? Sometimes you also need to wait and find out that it's worth it. Just remember and think that patience is stingy. Nor do you know what you want all of you.
Activity: 110
April 17, 2018, 10:26:31 AM
Dont be tired of waiting if you have patient to wait you can earn profit soon cryptocurrency in market is not always down you need to do is wait until the price of your holdings increase.
Activity: 29
April 17, 2018, 10:24:27 AM
I don't think this year everyone gonna get the estimated return they are expecting
Activity: 322
April 17, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
In my opinion, it all depends on your circumstances. If your current situation requires money, I think you can sell some of it. The other part you can make to trade, by utilizing the current market situation. You can sell when the price goes up, and you buy again when the price drops. And do not regret it too much. Regret will not be of any use. Be assured and stay patient, maybe that's what you need right now.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 17, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
Waiting is a very tedious thing, I hope for us not to expect profit at the beginning of the year like this, giant investors and whales will usually come at the end of the year, so be patient to wait until the end of the year.
Well sometimes waiting for the pump is tiring but even waiting is tiring i should still wait until the value of bitcoin and the coins i have will be very high on the market and for me i am willing to wait until  the price of bitcoin will be $30k or even $50k before this year will end.
Activity: 345
April 17, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
You better not be tired of holding and waiting if your goal is to earn huge profit. This uncertainty is just a normal phenomenon to cryptocurrencies. The msrket will surely recover after a couple of weeks or month depending o  how big the dump is. Once the market have fully recovered,huge profit will then be earned so just keep holding.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
April 17, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
i know that bitcoin price is decreasing in the last 2 month, but i think its normal brcause the price of bitcoin is too high in january 2018, and from the last year graph we can see that in Q1 the price of bitcoin is always dropping. i hope that last year graph is happen in this year, brcause dtart from Q2 Q3 Q4 the price of bitcoin is increasing more and more.

Its not only bitcoin. almost all coin/token drop the price because market cap in drop more than 60%. Better not worry about our investment if we want to invest for long term because cryptomarket have high fluctuation and thats already know by anybody in crypto. Its matter of time market will recover because financial firm already said they will invest on cryptomarket
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
Waiting is a very tedious thing, I hope for us not to expect profit at the beginning of the year like this, giant investors and whales will usually come at the end of the year, so be patient to wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 09:11:21 AM
tired of waiting, you can sell now and avoid further losses or you can wait but it will take longer, the decision will always be yours because you know what happened.
Pages:
Jump to: