Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting tired of waiting - page 4. (Read 2928 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 09:10:28 AM
You know what that's the main problem here...  Its very hard to wait for the price again of bitcoin to get high... We keep waiting for it in investing and even in trading...  But we need it .... Patience is virtue and everyone should need to have it...  If we want to succeed even its very hard to wait we will do it because if we want a profit we will sacrifice....
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 08:04:28 AM
You will really be tired of waiting if you do not have patience, In everything we need patience as we can get what we want if we do not know how to wait , We all want to achieve the dreams and aspirations of life how we can achieve it if we have no patience.
Before you put resources into digital money, you should realize that your going out on a limb here. It is difficult to acquire benefits unless your a decent broker and know in what capacity will gain by exchanging the market yet in the event that not then you should have a great deal of persistence on the grounds that your venture is for the long haul run. It took quite a long while before bitcoin achieve what value we have now and even the most noteworthy pinnacle value takes years so you require is to pause.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 07:59:24 AM
Before you invest in cryptocurrency, you must know that your taking risk here. It is not easy to earn profits unless your a good trader and know how will earn by trading in the market but if not then you must have a lot of patience because your investment is for the long term run. It took several years before bitcoin reach what price we have now and even the highest peak price takes years so you need is to wait.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
April 17, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
You will really be tired of waiting if you do not have patience, In everything we need patience as we can get what we want if we do not know how to wait , We all want to achieve the dreams and aspirations of life how we can achieve it if we have no patience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
April 17, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
i know that bitcoin price is decreasing in the last 2 month, but i think its normal brcause the price of bitcoin is too high in january 2018, and from the last year graph we can see that in Q1 the price of bitcoin is always dropping. i hope that last year graph is happen in this year, brcause dtart from Q2 Q3 Q4 the price of bitcoin is increasing more and more.
April 17, 2018, 07:48:02 AM
Be more patient. You only really lose money when you sell it. If it is investment, it must be calculated in year. I now lose more than you

Well, it matters on what are we doing while waiting. Bitcoin is on its downtrend this time that's why we really have to be willing to wait until bitcoin recovers. Let us just try to look unto other possible investments.
Activity: 84
April 17, 2018, 07:44:14 AM
Its a very bad situation for every investor in crypto currency. I am also tired of waiting and of making hopes, but we don't have any choice other than waiting. Because we are already in big loss and there will be no benefit of selling the coins now.
Yes,its sad to experience to wait so long,but we need to be more patient  for a great deal.Patient people  are the one who get good luck with everything because sacrifice  in waiting for the opportunity  to come.

It is a part of trials to wait something of what we need. We should encourage our self to be more patient always and look forward of what positive situations may come even bad or good still we hold on because God knows what is good and better to us. If it belongs to us, then we can have it but if it not belongs to us then we continue until we can own for it.
Fight for it dont lose hope.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 07:36:29 AM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
do not loose hope if you have a patience in life i know that if you invest your money here then you have to wait even if the price now is not good yet,but however if you are getting tired of waiting it is up to you to decide what is good to your money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 07:20:50 AM
Its a very bad situation for every investor in crypto currency. I am also tired of waiting and of making hopes, but we don't have any choice other than waiting. Because we are already in big loss and there will be no benefit of selling the coins now.
Yes,its sad to experience to wait so long,but we need to be more patient  for a great deal.Patient people  are the one who get good luck with everything because sacrifice  in waiting for the opportunity  to come.

Activity: 448
April 17, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

The dip end has been a concern for most investors as the coins lost lots of value over a short period of time, crypto market is a risk that you knew well when getting into, if you cash out now you will only be making losses. which isn't a good thing for an investor, just a lil patience as the market has started recovering, just wait a lil longer ,your caoins will regain value
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
April 17, 2018, 07:09:04 AM
What have you finally done with your coins OP? Still, Hodl or have you sold with a big loss? Can you update your topic?
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
April 15, 2018, 03:12:42 PM
I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.

Please don't give up to your coins yet. Yes it seems like you already has something right there that is enough for you to say that the dat is over. But for me, long investments are actually more efficient in this market because the price ranges still increases for months and years. But if you already decided to sell them, I hope you had still enough to start a new investment and you are back again to the game.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 03:07:00 PM
believes and believes with the bitterness of patience that many investors need to be impatient with confidence in bitcoin price increases for the time being bitcoin is starting to creep up in price
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
April 15, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

The main essence of bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies is the patience while waiting for the perfect timings in this business. The two main decisions to take cautiously are when you are going to buy and when are you going to sell. Holding your cryptos is difficult and most of the time, frustrating because it feels so long already even though it really hasn't. So I recommend to everyone who feels this to keep a clear head and stop for a coffee break.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 02:12:52 PM
It really takes patience for you to achieve more than what you have set as capital or the amount you have invested. Just keep going and wait for the right time. Bitcoin and all other coins will eventually rise once again. Keep the faith.
Creative & digital marketing agency
April 15, 2018, 02:07:21 PM
Don't tired of waiting, investment should need have patience so that it won't harm your emotion. All coins are getting recover soon. Just be confident on your hodlings.
It's not that easy to keep patience when the market is a mess right now . You're facing with the reality that your money is slowly going away.
There is no income for you and the loss is instead of it. Everything you want to do if you fall into that situation is absolutely selling everything that you're currently holding for sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 15, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
Don't tired of waiting, investment should need have patience so that it won't harm your emotion. All coins are getting recover soon. Just be confident on your hodlings.
Activity: 14
April 15, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
Of course, everyone is upset by the situation that has developed in the market. Some of this decrease was taken advantage of by buying coins at low prices, and some sold them in panic. My coins also fell significantly in value, but I'm still waiting for the market to recover.
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 01:29:19 PM
Yes at this time the price of coins dropped steadily, I suggest that you continue to be patient, and do not sell your coins at cheap prices. I am sure, the price of coins will rise again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 06:39:57 AM
I think, waiting is very boring and makes us also become frustrated and tired, but we should be able to control our emotions and be patient because that is the best way to do now to avoid big losses
Pages:
Jump to: